[NFL] Week 5

Is it worth picking up Engram or are the Giants such a clusterfuck now that being pretty much the only target left isn't really worth it?

Sherpard is back & b Marshall sucked anyway so whatever filler is promoted doesn't matter gallman/vareen will get passes too

Worst offense in game tho yeah probably now even behind browns/49ers etc

I thought Shepard was out for a week or two, and I just saw that Marshall done for the year. Need a TE for next week and my best options are Reed or Engram.

Sheperad 2 weeks Marshall out year obj out year

Get kittle on 49ers? Or Eric Dickerson Panthers

If engram and asj are around I'd take then first

damn
Cowboys fan sets himself on fire after losing bet with wife when Packers won

A 27-year-old man was taken to the hospital with second and third-degree burns after he tried to wear a jersey that was on fire after the Cowboys-Packers game Sunday, the Sebastian Daily reports.

Following the Cowboys loss to the Packers Sunday night, a witness told the Sebastian Daily, the jersey burning happened as a result of a lost bet.

Police spoke to the couple who admitted they'd burn the jersey of the losing team.

He was set on fire after losing a bet on the Cowboys game … Skin was hanging off his arm and back," the witness said.

When his wife's team, the Packers, won the game, the man went outside and lit his jersey on fire. He reportedly told police he was drunk and tried to put the jersey on while it was burning.

that seems slightly nuts in that nfl trades mid-season never seem to occur

edit: this was in reference to AP being traded to AZ

Last edited:
on some level you have to give the NFL credit

they looked pretty dumb with the storyline that he was basically banned for weed and easily could have leaked the truth

he also could have chosen to not reveal that he was taking other drugs and the interview doesnt really specify if he was taking those drugs during his nfl career

Back