Reload this Page [Official] The Green Room
Page 2 of 441
olaf
VeteranX
Old
21 - 04-10-2008, 17:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray View Post
Haha.. I got so high the other night off my friends bong that when we got to the movie theater, I threw up all over the seat in front of myself. I had a bad cig buzz beforehand, so I think that had something to do with it. Still ****ing sucked though. Went to the bathroom, threw up some more, they helped clean me up, and we went back in and sat down on the other side of the theater.

Fun times.
That's ridiculous on so many levels.

Sponsored Links
whoever
VeteranXV
Old
22 - 04-10-2008, 18:55
ahhh just got a bomb ass lil sample from my bro.

whoever
VeteranXV
Old
23 - 04-10-2008, 19:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by MolimOrion View Post
These fruit in wood chips in the Pac NW in the fall:

And they are very, very potent, and retain most of their potency for about a year.
i've been googleing shrooms for a couple of days now. what is it like during the trip?

euph
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 04-10-2008, 19:09
its different for allot of people but I just get a major body high from shrooms, but no visualizations. The only thing thats produced visual hallucinations for me is Salvia.

assfrags
VeteranX
Old
25 - 04-10-2008, 19:12
Salvia is ****ed up

whoever
VeteranXV
Old
26 - 04-10-2008, 19:14
my bday is coming up so either im gonna buy half an once of weed or salvia/shrooms.

Vintage
Veteran++
Old
27 - 04-10-2008, 19:35
the green rooooooom

MolimOrion
VeteranXV
Old
28 - 04-10-2008, 19:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoever View Post
i've been googleing shrooms for a couple of days now. what is it like during the trip?
Umm it all depends. It's mostly about the set and setting of where you shroom.

Shrooming with people you aren't really close to, combined with being indoors, is the best way to have a bad trip.

There is typically a self-examination process during the shrooming, so it's important for you to be aware of this prior to shrooming. Do you like who you are ? If you believe in a God, can you stand before God, knowing God knows everything you do, and still stand with your head high ?

Probably not if you do it with any sincerity and integrity. Initially, most people find things about them that they do not like, and wish to change. Shrooming can be a very healthy way to keep your moral compass aligned.

But that is doing it from a spiritual perspective, rather than "Let's get really ****ed up and party like it's 1999".

Personally, I like to be high up in the mountains, and have a campsite, and a nice fire. On an empty stomach, or maybe just eat a small meal in the morning. Cold beverages taste especially good while shrooming, although I prefer some really good red wine to avoid any bloating feeling. Alot of folks can feel their food digest while shrooming, which can be a weird feeling.

For the first time, I would take a small amount, although you have to factor in the potency of the shrooms you are taking. The most potent active mushrooms known are P. azurescens and they grow on the Oregon coast pretty much exclusively. The ones in the picture I posted are P. cyanescens, and they have at times appeared stronger than the azzie's, and as I mentioned, these grow everywhere in the Pac NW on woodchips (and we can thank the utility companies for making so many wood chips, estimated, 1 in every 4 loads has P. cyanescens spores). If you are on the east coast, you will most likely have P. cubensis that grows in the cow ****. In middle America, you get alot of home-grown P. cubensis, and they are usually not as potent as the ones on the west coast.

So depending upon which species you go with, start small, then wait at least 90 minutes before "re-upping". You'll probably be sorry if you take more after 30-60 minutes, but some folks can tell if it is going to be a weak trip, and can safely take more earlier. The earliest effects you will notice is a warm and fuzzy feeling, and also lights will start to appear different, and other interesting visuals, especially if you have a fire, and have the stars to look at too. I don't take too much to where you hallucinate crazy balls, as I've did that in the past, and it's really not for me. For me, it's more about talking to God, keeping my moral compass aligned, and having philosophical discussions with like-minded individuals.

The toxicity level of the Psilocybin, Psilocin, and Baeocystin is extremely high. You would be more likely to die of an overdose of any other drug than an overdose of active mushrooms. Conservatively, you would need to eat 2000+ mushrooms in one sitting before it became toxic.

But this generally isn't the fear in tripping. The fear is a bad trip, but one can certainly arise if you believe you may have taken poisonous mushrooms, rather than active mushrooms. Self-preservation should always win, and you should never eat anything you aren't absolutely sure of what it is. But if you do experience a bad trip, one thing is for sure. You will come down. The feeling will pass. Touch is amazing in those scenarios, which brings you back to only doing it with people you are really close to.

I recommend reading Psilocybin Mushrooms of the World by Paul Stamets. And if you want to venture out and start picking them yourself, I would recommend All That the Rain Promises and More and also Mushrooms Demystified, both by David Arora. It's more important to know all of the poisonous species, than it is to know the active ones. It's hard not to start appreciating all the fungi once you start getting into it.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
29 - 04-10-2008, 19:57
My shroom trip went terrible.

I'd never done it before, but I was sick that day and was taking a bunch of Sudafed that day - Mistake #1. I took 1/8th to myself on the first time, which might have been a bit much, and chugged some OJ down with it. After a bit, I felt really light, warm, and fuzzy. It seemed to feel good to hold my arms above my head, presumably from the bloodflow. Lights began to feel more vibrant and I remember enjoying it immensely. However, after about 15 minutes of that, I began to really lose it. The walls started fluctuating, melting in and out, I began to see patterns everywhere I looked - almost like checkerboard and plaid, and my mind began really racing.

After a while, I was laying in my bed freaking out, my eyes were pointing different directions it seemed. The room was stretched beyond recognition and I was extremely uncomfortable. Walking outside helped, but I was still a wreck. I remember wanting to pull my brain out of my head so I could see what was wrong with it. I had to take a Xanax to pull me out of it.

Moral of the story: Try to have a tripsitter.

But, right now I'm feeling quite happy and comfortable thanks to an Oxy courtesy of Spinfusor Salad. Here's something I haven't done in forever.

tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
30 - 04-10-2008, 20:07
I eat shrooms str8 from the ****.

lolpicard
VeteranX
Old
31 - 04-10-2008, 20:20

just picked up some sour diesel

euph
VeteranXX
Old
32 - 04-10-2008, 20:21
My butcher is still out of stock.

I want some bud

assfrags
VeteranX
Old
33 - 04-10-2008, 20:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolpicard View Post

just picked up some sour diesel
You got demoted. Don't ever speak.

lolpicard
VeteranX
Old
34 - 04-10-2008, 20:33
i don't feel like smurfing to speak

assfrags
VeteranX
Old
35 - 04-10-2008, 20:36
You're just a meber now.

lolpicard
VeteranX
Old
36 - 04-10-2008, 20:38
ok?

SkivviS
VeteranX
Old
37 - 04-10-2008, 20:38
this place is drafty compared to the other place.

i ate at 'the green house' today.

now im really high

Son of Mothra
VeteranXV
Old
38 - 04-10-2008, 20:39
The first time i smoked, i was really really drunk, and my friend had a bubbler that looked like Shiva, so i decided i had to smoke it. I took one hit (i had never smoked anything in my life prior) and coughed up a ****ing lung, got really dizzy/light headed. Everyone went back inside, and i stumbled to my friends bush, threw up, and went back inside.
Each day after that my friends and i smoked for about a week until i finally got high, and it was awesome.
The first few times i just got a weird upset feeling in my stomach and really heavy headed, but my 5th time or so i got the good stuff

whoever
VeteranXV
Old
39 - 04-10-2008, 20:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by MolimOrion View Post
Umm it all depends. It's mostly about the set and setting of where you shroom.

Shrooming with people you aren't really close to, combined with being indoors, is the best way to have a bad trip.

There is typically a self-examination process during the shrooming, so it's important for you to be aware of this prior to shrooming. Do you like who you are ? If you believe in a God, can you stand before God, knowing God knows everything you do, and still stand with your head high ?

Probably not if you do it with any sincerity and integrity. Initially, most people find things about them that they do not like, and wish to change. Shrooming can be a very healthy way to keep your moral compass aligned.

But that is doing it from a spiritual perspective, rather than "Let's get really ****ed up and party like it's 1999".

Personally, I like to be high up in the mountains, and have a campsite, and a nice fire. On an empty stomach, or maybe just eat a small meal in the morning. Cold beverages taste especially good while shrooming, although I prefer some really good red wine to avoid any bloating feeling. Alot of folks can feel their food digest while shrooming, which can be a weird feeling.

For the first time, I would take a small amount, although you have to factor in the potency of the shrooms you are taking. The most potent active mushrooms known are P. azurescens and they grow on the Oregon coast pretty much exclusively. The ones in the picture I posted are P. cyanescens, and they have at times appeared stronger than the azzie's, and as I mentioned, these grow everywhere in the Pac NW on woodchips (and we can thank the utility companies for making so many wood chips, estimated, 1 in every 4 loads has P. cyanescens spores). If you are on the east coast, you will most likely have P. cubensis that grows in the cow ****. In middle America, you get alot of home-grown P. cubensis, and they are usually not as potent as the ones on the west coast.

So depending upon which species you go with, start small, then wait at least 90 minutes before "re-upping". You'll probably be sorry if you take more after 30-60 minutes, but some folks can tell if it is going to be a weak trip, and can safely take more earlier. The earliest effects you will notice is a warm and fuzzy feeling, and also lights will start to appear different, and other interesting visuals, especially if you have a fire, and have the stars to look at too. I don't take too much to where you hallucinate crazy balls, as I've did that in the past, and it's really not for me. For me, it's more about talking to God, keeping my moral compass aligned, and having philosophical discussions with like-minded individuals.

The toxicity level of the Psilocybin, Psilocin, and Baeocystin is extremely high. You would be more likely to die of an overdose of any other drug than an overdose of active mushrooms. Conservatively, you would need to eat 2000+ mushrooms in one sitting before it became toxic.

But this generally isn't the fear in tripping. The fear is a bad trip, but one can certainly arise if you believe you may have taken poisonous mushrooms, rather than active mushrooms. Self-preservation should always win, and you should never eat anything you aren't absolutely sure of what it is. But if you do experience a bad trip, one thing is for sure. You will come down. The feeling will pass. Touch is amazing in those scenarios, which brings you back to only doing it with people you are really close to.

I recommend reading Psilocybin Mushrooms of the World by Paul Stamets. And if you want to venture out and start picking them yourself, I would recommend All That the Rain Promises and More and also Mushrooms Demystified, both by David Arora. It's more important to know all of the poisonous species, than it is to know the active ones. It's hard not to startappreciating all the fungi once you start getting into it.
i did have a spiritual experience when a got a bowl of weed from my older bro a few months ago and i want to continue on this experience with shrooms or salvia. i wish to find myself in this world but im having trouble finding who i am. im also a really open minded person who wants to experience life at its best but not harming me or others around me. i dont know if thats possible but i do think im mature enough to be free and learn from past experience's. i honestly dont know what to do in life and would like some guidance in anyway possible to find out who i am.

Tappy
VeteranX
Old
40 - 04-10-2008, 20:49
MolimOrion has pretty much got it nailed above. My advice:

1) break up the caps & stems and put them in between oreos if you care about the taste.
2) find a nice secluded place outdoors to contemplate things for a few hours.
3) bring refreshments and a bowl or two for the come down.
4) do not under any circumstances be around people who aren't shrooming with you or people that you do not know. it will freak you out and likely ruin your trip.

Page 2 of 441

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Official] The Green Room

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
4:20 , 9/11 , :bandit: , anal dog sex , assfrags overdose , assfrags should od , badmofo is faggot , but i poop from there! , drugs , free gon , i think i like guys , i'm high right meow , kurayami is a faggot , ld50=1:40000 , lol stoners lol , marijuana , obibun is faggot , penis , scooby is a total fagmo , smoke pole everyday , smot pokers , stoner faggots , toke , virgin , weed