Tribes 20th Anniversary Weekend

referencing grooves post of sunday night base PUs:

skillz colluded with horrible shitty hackers from LT/ren in order to go on unjustified witchhunts for "cheaters" in a dead video game cause him and other doods kept getting killed in pickups. this led to random ppl being blacklisted from pickups but the blacklist lasted 1 week cause there werent enuff ppl to fill base pus

this was like 7 years after the game died.

all in all, happy to see skillz is rich now. hope he buys a yacht anf fuks a bunch of expensive hookers.

also good to have ppl like this in tribes community keeps shit entertaining. dude is a true tribes icon ~god bless skillz~

OH SHIT!

Lie about what? I did not lie about anything. And I am not going to lye on a pod cast 20 years later in a game that has been dead for 10? I have way bigger things going on in my life than this.

I was coming back to do this for fun. No one like you will take that away from me with hate and bullshit. No one else is willing to put up to 20k to make this a reality. Ya its because I want to lie. Get a fucking grip on reality since you clearly have lost it.

HOLY FUCK!

JERRY!!! I thought actual people were posting. Ready to make Tribes great again and play some fucking base.

sKILLz defending himself against cheating accusations with poor English? What year is it?

It is called a fucking history lesson ;) TW grammar police have been actually nice... I also give two fucks.

It is 2018 and I am still here.

Back