[BUNDY BROS] CALL TO ARMS / MILTIA EVENT / GO-BAG by naptown - Page 22 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [BUNDY BROS] CALL TO ARMS / MILTIA EVENT / GO-BAG
Page 22 of 69
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
421 - 01-13-2016, 00:14
I think most of us stopped posting because this is now a non event.

You know what you call a bunch of rednecks with guns loitering around an area? The Pacific North West....omg alert the press

Alert me.......when they sodomize some leftist twat like cogz or vanster with the spam mail candy cocks they keep paying so much $$$ to send them

When someone with either a set of testicals....or an actual weapon engages them

Until then I will be napping...possibly crapping

Last edited by Captain Tele; 01-13-2016 at 00:17..
Sponsored Links
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
422 - 01-13-2016, 00:18
sending dick candy and dildos, eh?

what a childish bunch of people.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
423 - 01-13-2016, 00:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon View Post
vanster do ur delusions of grandeur and ur superiority complex stem from ur fitness?

when u feel less fit are u less apt to speak out?

Vanster gives no ****s to this

But probably researched Joe Bob Billy's military carrer so he could snicker doodle and jeer over more claims of false valor

****s not given....no ****s to share

Only many more posts

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
424 - 01-13-2016, 00:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Well kind of, because it has failed in such spectacular fashion. Look at the first couple of pages of this thread, how excited they all were. If things had gone differently, I think they'd still be posting left and right, delirious with the idea that maybe this could turn into another Branch Davidian type thing. Instead, the world is pointing and laughing, and responding to their pleas for food and snacks by sending them bags of dicks (candy).

Of course I'm still here enjoying it because watching rednecks fail and get jeered is very enjoyable for me. It's a character flaw, it shows how shallow a person I am, and ****s I give not.

Here's the guy that told everyone that he is an ex-marine and did "2 tours" in Iraq and Afghanistan, before being outed as someone who has no military record.

lol
is that a livestrong bracelet?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
425 - 01-13-2016, 00:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post

I hope got haggis spray painted FAGS on the box before he sent it

#SJW
#stoptheh8

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
426 - 01-13-2016, 04:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post

Demorats gonna demorat.

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
427 - 01-13-2016, 09:03
Quote:
Here's the guy that told everyone that he is an ex-marine and did "2 tours" in Iraq and Afghanistan, before being outed as someone who has no military record.

He was asked if he had ever "answered the call of duty" and he thought they said "played Call of Duty". A simple misunderstanding blown way out of proportion by the liberal MSM.

It's time every true patriot in this country shows their support for these unemployed, angry, white guys asking for a handout "donation" from the working taxpayers.

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
428 - 01-13-2016, 09:15
vanster how often do u talk to urself

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
429 - 01-13-2016, 10:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouCypher View Post
It's time every true patriot in this country shows their support for these unemployed, angry, white guys asking for a handout "donation" from the working taxpayers.
Free volition to donate

Vs

Mandated to donate

LouCy the Libertarian doesn't grasp the difference here. Shocking.

I bet even the fattest and most worthless among them has moved around more yesterday than you did all last year. Weighs over a hundred pounds less than you do and could point to their weapon without soiling themselves in both piss and tears.

So the jokes on them I bet. Enjoy your ACA insulin shots true patriot. Keep rationing those candy cocks so you can defeat your enemies.

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
430 - 01-13-2016, 10:29
You seem mad, Tele. Why you mad?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
431 - 01-13-2016, 10:32
You seem like you read another pignored response

Just like T-dawg

y u lie loucy Lou...y u lie?

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
432 - 01-13-2016, 10:35
I cleared my list for Christmas. I realized I was depriving myself the joy of laughing at the mentally disabled.

I support these patriots in camo. In fact, I'm sending them gift cards to Chipotle. They're fighting the fight we can't, because we have jobs and obligations and stuff.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
433 - 01-13-2016, 10:40
Whatever colostomy bag of bull**** and lies you have to tell yourself to post.

Guess giving up your Chipotle gift card would be about the largest personal sacrifice a hambeast like you could make

So good on you soldier.

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
434 - 01-13-2016, 10:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
So good on you soldier.
Thanks, Captain.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
435 - 01-13-2016, 13:57
I didn't have to research anything to out them as liars the media did it for me.

Quote:
Heavily Armed Oregon Patriots Lied about Actual Military Combat Service

Camouflaged, Gun-Toting Oregon “Militia” Exposed as Faking their True U.S. Military Service

The heavily armed protestors strutting around dressed in military camouflage in Oregon have one thing in common: many have lied about their service in the U.S. military, falsified combat duty service in Iraq and Afghanistan, and lied about being captured, held as POW’s, and being wounded in battle, according to official U.S. military documents and veteran groups who investigate false military service.

Oregon ‘Militia’ member Reitzheimer expresses himself

The “Patriots” and “Militia” members routinely refer to their status as combat war veterans and invoke rhetoric of defending the Constitution in the American homeland but are, in truth, a rag tag group of military wannabees who are largely fraudulent “internet warriors” who never served in the U.S. armed Forces.

“These guys don’t question one another because they would expose each other as the frauds and liars they are,” said Mary Schantag , chairwoman of the POWNetwork.org. “The real veterans would leave as soon as they heard these guys ridiculous stories.” Schantag runs an organization of military veterans devoted to exposing frauds and perpetrators of “Stolen Valor”.

The occupation of a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon is led by three sons of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, who in 2014 gained national media attention for resisting Bureau of Land Management efforts to restrict his families use of federal land to graze their cattle.

Ryan, Mel, and Aamon Bundy and a handful of militiamen from other states arrived last month in Burns, Oregon intent on gathering media attention for their political and religious agenda. They are surrounded by about two-dozen armed self-styled “Citizen Militia” and “Patriots” who converged in Oregon to serve as Bundy’s “security” team.
Fake military wannabee Brian 'Booda' Cavalier, head of security for the Bundy's in Oregon before he fled in shame after being exposed for falsifying a career in the U.S. Marine Corp

Fake military wannabee Brian ‘Booda’ Cavalier, head of security for the Bundys in Oregon before he fled in shame after being exposed for falsifying a career in the U.S. Marine Corps

These core “leaders” who pose in militarized uniforms and carry automatic weapons include Ryan Payne of Montana, Blaine Cooper of Arizona, Brian “Buddha” Cavalier of Arizona, Joseph Rice of Oregon, and Jeffrey Edward Prosen of Texas.

All have lied claiming to be combat veterans of the U.S. armed Forces, according to official U.S. government documents.

They were all present at the Bundy Ranch confrontation in 2014 and are all high-profile armed participants of the current occupation of federal property in Oregon. All of them were previously affiliated with the Oath Keepers, a group of largely former U.S. military and law enforcement who espouse anti-federal government politics, but a rift within that organization, which began during the Bundy Ranch occupation, resulted in the Oath Keepers national leadership disavowing any connection to the Oregon siege.
Blaine Cooper says he is a “militia adviser” to the Bundy’s and “head of security.” Cooper also says he is a U.S. Marine Corps combat veteran.

He never was.

Blaine Cooper aka Stanley Blaine Hicks, who fraudulently claimed to have been a combat U.S. Marine Corps veteran

Cooper did sign up for the U.S. Marine “Delayed Entry Program,” but never appeared at boot camp in 2006.

Cooper is a member of the Arizona State Militia, and has been a prominent figure in the Bundy Ranch confrontation, the current Oregon occupation, anti-Muslim demonstrations, and anti-immigrant armed militia patrols. In a YouTube video, Cooper is seen rubbing bacon on the Koran before setting it on fire and shooting the holy book as a “message to Muslim extremists”. Cooper publicly called for the arrest of U.S. senator and Vietnam War POW John McCain for being “guilty of treason”.

But, in fact, Blaine Cooper is not his real name. His real name is Stanley Blaine Hicks, and he changed it to Blaine Cooper in 2006–the Hollywood screen name of Jesse Ventura’s character in the 1987 movie “Predator.” It was that same year that Stanley Blaine Hicks failed to show up for his signed agreement to serve in the U.S. Marine Corps and changed his name to Blaine Cooper.
http://www.nate-thayer.com/heavily-a...ombat-service/

If you don't approve of that source, take your pick:

https://www.google.com/search?q=oreg...utf-8&oe=utf-8

Oh, and it appears that sending them bags of dicks has become a thing now. Candy dicks, dick straws, actual dildos. .they are getting care-packages from around the world, and still using electricity that taxes are paying.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
436 - 01-13-2016, 14:08
u and that 1 guy could b friends cuz u both have the same gun :~D

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
437 - 01-13-2016, 14:09
Vanster melting down ITT.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
438 - 01-13-2016, 14:22
Here, let me save the thread with this ridiculous video. .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MduKg15YFMc

Last edited by samUwell; 01-13-2016 at 14:25..
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
439 - 01-13-2016, 14:27

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
440 - 01-13-2016, 14:54
Quote:
I didn't have to research anything cuz the media told me so.
and herein lies your problem

Page 22 of 69

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [BUNDY BROS] CALL TO ARMS / MILTIA EVENT / GO-BAG

Social Website Bullshit