Page 77 of 126
Flash
VeteranXX
Old
1521 - 10-06-2017, 21:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
Motive. Finally. We can stop guessing

Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas shooter, called hotel security before rampage - CBS News
Thanks for the 3 day old news.

Sponsored Links
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1522 - 10-06-2017, 22:00
obvious motive is obvious

chaiwalla
VeteranX
Old
1523 - 10-06-2017, 22:01
incoming nonsense about wind and buildings and recording devices

chaiwalla
VeteranX
Old
1524 - 10-06-2017, 22:08
600 rounds per minute semi-auto AR15 - SlideFire stock (2nd firing) - YouTube

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1525 - 10-06-2017, 23:41

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1526 - 10-06-2017, 23:47
That is assuming we have to explain the 2nd amendment. Which we don't

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1527 - 10-06-2017, 23:55
Thank you.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1528 - 10-06-2017, 23:57

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1529 - 10-07-2017, 00:03
on a side note I think we may be approaching time to buy a rifle. are ARs really all that? I would prefer .308 and a high school friend had an HK91 knock off (springfield SAR8) and wow that thing would kick. AR-10 is older, but are there modern and good versions? i'm not in a hurry to buy a gun that requires specialized maintenance (bolt gap in firing assembly for HK) - how much could it need?

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
1530 - 10-07-2017, 00:08
Sometimes when I think of the coming race war and what I need for survivability, I think LASIK surgery would be the best first step.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1531 - 10-07-2017, 00:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
on a side note I think we may be approaching time to buy a rifle. are ARs really all that? I would prefer .308 and a high school friend had an HK91 knock off (springfield SAR8) and wow that thing would kick. AR-10 is older, but are there modern and good versions? i'm not in a hurry to buy a gun that requires specialized maintenance (bolt gap in firing assembly for HK) - how much could it need?
Dude... you are a leftist. Stay the **** away from guys, man.

But, seriously... every home should have at least 5 - 6 different kinds of guns. High caliber hunting rifle for you, a 10/22 for her and you kids, assault rifle, shotgun, and 2 or 3 pistols (1 for her).

TF_Grungir
VeteranXV
Old
1532 - 10-07-2017, 00:22
Quote:
If you want to go 308, take a look at the kel tec rfb or the sig 716 g2.
The sig is an ar, the kel tec is a bullpup. Love both.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
1533 - 10-07-2017, 02:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
educated guess

Las Vegas Strip shooter targeted aviation fuel tanks, source says Las Vegas Review-Journal

You are such a retard.
Two bullets out of 1000's fired but Flash buys into the notion that the "shooter targeted aviation fuel tanks." smdh. Why don't you stick to making threads about which brand of wrench works best? You really need to stfu Flash and don't make any spurious claims about having a doctorate. Sheesh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Bro. Those tanks are barely 1/4" thick at the top. And it's mild steel. Any solid core rifle ammo will punch it like paper. Frankly I'm surprised a bullet lodged into it and didn't penetrate. Must have hit a tapered or welded section or something.
lol ok yea sure. So you can't find any literature either.

Last edited by arsin; 10-07-2017 at 02:52..
arsin
Veteran++
Old
1534 - 10-07-2017, 02:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
Sometimes when I think of the coming race war and what I need for survivability, I think LASIK surgery would be the best first step.
This utilizes your metro sexual assets to best affect Reggs. And don't forget the eye liner.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
1535 - 10-07-2017, 05:11
Quote:
Uh yeah... about that... NO. **** no.

Keep yourself safe by staying indoors with your multi-colored haired friends talking about important things like social justice, white privilege, intersectional gender garbage, climate change, misogyny, wealth inequality, how the NRA is an organization of mass murderers, and cry yourselves to sleep because Orange Hitler was elected.

We dont need another deranged leftie to snap and kill more people.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1536 - 10-07-2017, 05:19
another lefty? i'm sorry I don't read breitbart. don't bother answering it is a rhetorical question

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
1537 - 10-07-2017, 05:28
deflection, try again

spend your money on paying for **** like wapo

just dont buy any guns; no more mass murderers

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
1538 - 10-07-2017, 06:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
That is assuming we have to explain the 2nd amendment. Which we don't
You do have to explain why some knuckle-dragging cretins still think it's relevant though. But you can't.

gim
VeteranX
Old
1539 - 10-07-2017, 06:20
it had to b a team of 6+ . 2 big shooters posted perfect decoy for the other 2 foot soldiers posed as cops equipd with automatic pistols. and the other 2 were snipers. we probably only got one.. the rest got away.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1540 - 10-07-2017, 08:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
Two bullets out of 1000's fired but Flash buys into the notion that the "shooter targeted aviation fuel tanks." smdh. Why don't you stick to making threads about which brand of wrench works best? You really need to stfu Flash and don't make any spurious claims about having a doctorate. Sheesh.

lol ok yea sure. So you can't find any literature either.
UL142 and API650 son

Your storage tank game is weak.

You must be a bank teller or graphic designer or something. Nobody with any mechanical inclination would think a massive fuel storage tank would be 1.5" thick.

Page 77 of 126

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
cael cuckening nigger lover , dealy derp dipshit , humdumbin , lets kill cael , my life is good , veniggs permanently raging