[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

:rofl:

Uh no. Those fuckers were damn near in the owebama WH every week

Google workers met had 427 meetings at White House over Obama presidency | Daily Mail Online

On December 14, a high-level delegation from Silicon Valley came to Trump Tower to meet him. Later that afternoon, according to a source privy to details of the conversation, Trump called Rupert Murdoch, who asked him how the meeting had gone.

“Oh, great, just great,” said Trump. “These guys really need my help. Obama was not very favorable to them, too much regulation. This is really an opportunity for me to help them.”

“Donald,” said Murdoch, “for eight years these guys had Obama in their pocket. They practically ran the administration. They don’t need your help.”

“Take this H-1B visa issue. They really need these H-1B visas.”

Murdoch suggested that taking a liberal approach to H-1B visas, which open America’s doors to select immigrants, might be hard to square with his promises to build a wall and close the borders. But Trump seemed unconcerned, assuring Murdoch, “We’ll figure it out.”

“What a fucking idiot,” said Murdoch, shrugging, as he got off the phone.

Speaking of MAGA, I’m just checking some shit from my hotel room while I have lunch in Maui

Cael words can’t describe how jealous I am u get to live here

Speaking of MAGA, I’m just checking some shit from my hotel room while I have lunch in Maui

Cael words can’t describe how jealous I am u get to live here

while ur there, drive hwy 360 to the 7 sacred pools and wailua falls

stay in HI (any island) for a length of time

get 'rock fever'

then you will understand

Strand me here for life

It’s like -25C and snowed 5 inches today where I came from

Ohh wow don't get stranded in tropical paradise I heard there might be liberals judges on that island and some homeless ppl

WAtch out for the homeless people. It'd be a shame if you got shanked for some meth money while on vacation.

homeless1.jpg

Ok, but he's not in the whitehouse any longer. So why not, from this day forward, we make sure the door man checks ID at the whitehouse

"IF" someone was found even after their presidency to be disqualified, they should have all titles/benefits, etc stripped.
:ftard:

r u knuckleheads are still entertaining the idear that Obama just might not be American born? You don't think various legal authorities would have checked and confirmed his country of birth and citizenship? Maybe even do a full deep 6 vetting of pres candidates? and when elected a FULL STATE POWERS vetting that puts meaning to the term "no grain of sand or salt left unturned."

I guess not. How dad for you. The world must be a confusing place. Yet you two do function, even breed and have offspring. We've seen teh pictures! Hard to believe but you two do evidence some normalcy and rational function how do you figure Obama beat the FBI's vetting process bro's? :confused:

Still one must conclude that sizeable portion of your cerebellum are missing or MIA (appropo for knucklehead no? lolo) How else to reconcile that fact that WWE wrestling isn't real or that Obama actually is American born and didn't have to fool the FBI's Manchurian Candidate test? (not just a movie bro's).

Yeah because we know that everybody who goes into the mental health profession didn't go there because their own lives were fucking hell fucked up shit...

They got into that field because their own lives were fucking turmoil fucked up messed up shit and they wanted to figure out why they're so screwed in the head.

Most every psychologist I've ever met has been screwed up and talks about going through traumatic things in their life that cause them to be screwed up... right these are the people I want picking my presidential candidate.

Last edited:
while ur there, drive hwy 360 to the 7 sacred pools and wailua falls

stay in HI (any island) for a length of time

get 'rock fever'

then you will understand

Ya we are planning on that. 7 pools are washed out apparently but I guess there’s like 500ft waterfalls you can see from the road and hike to that we are gonna try

Also gonna rent a road bike and spend like 2 days checking out this beautiful place. And surf

Fuck why do I live in Canada man

Most every psychologist I've ever met has been screwed up and talks about going through traumatic things in their life that cause them to be screwed up... right these are the people I want picking my presidential candidate.

From grade school to high school the most fucked up classmates I've ever had consistently had a psychologist/psychiatrist parent.

Ya we are planning on that. 7 pools are washed out apparently but I guess there’s like 500ft waterfalls you can see from the road and hike to that we are gonna try

Also gonna rent a road bike and spend like 2 days checking out this beautiful place. And surf

Fuck why do I live in Canada man

The hike up to the falls is great...the bamboo forest is amazing.

Back