What the fuck is this shit?

Xcursion

Veteran XX
How is this place still going? I thought you'd all be dead from JuggerNutz showing off his latest "hot wife" and NGFM talking about wetting the hole some more.

Good will and positivity.
And Rayn! Let's not forget the fearless leader.
And those wacky admins. They sure do their part.
And Brandon.

Last edited:
Hey Xur Xur, remember that time a dude made a face on his wife's ass with your name on it and fucked the hole?

Good times.

Faggot.

How is this place still going? I thought you'd all be dead from JuggerNutz showing off his latest "hot wife" and NGFM talking about wetting the hole some more.

welcome back

y tho

divorce

death in family

out of prison?

Don't we have a new rule that we ban anyone who tries to come back? You've either hung in for the long haul or you're out!
'There shalt be no more than 30' as the holyman has stated.

Hey Xur Xur, remember that time a dude made a face on his wife's ass with your name on it and fucked the hole?

Good times.

Faggot.

Was it out of this series?
wx7k9tO.jpg

Gone all this time and still thinking about me. Yeah thats not creepy or anything
You always think about me JuggyTits

Good times.

Faggot.
That was so gay. He actually got hard while a face was drawn on her ass with my name. So fucking gay.
welcome back

y tho

divorce

death in family

out of prison?
Self-isolation. Wife is sick but not with corona.
Was it out of this series?
wx7k9tO.jpg

Nope. The girl in your pic had fake tits. The girl that got fucked in the ass by her boyfriend didn't have fake tits.

Back