i'm in tip top form

Sponsored Links
HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
142 - 02-02-2020, 21:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
If anyone thinks this started because some ancient market in China threw the right combination of old dead fish and meat in a tub they are insane.

This has human engineering written all over it. Oh - don't mind that bio engineering lab a stone-throw away. Nothing to see there. Riiiiigggghhhhhtttt
Some say this is Hillary's final form

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
143 - 02-02-2020, 23:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
i am gonna let you guys in on a little secret (which isn't a secret and you already know) but I am like 10000000000000000x the ******* online that I am in real life

and I do it because these people are so sensitive someone has to try to harden them up again.

I want to normalize being a prick again. I want to bring back terms like "porch monkey" into everyday office use.

I want to be a Nigasaki flash of blinding burning autism .light that turns even the softest of mud into brick and sand into glass and sjw snow into steam.

it might not work but I'll be damned if I don't keep trying
To get 1000000000000000x the ******* you still need to start with an *******. Math.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
144 - 02-03-2020, 00:02
It's a bio-weapon that is fond of their genetics. China is now having to inject money into their economy due to being ****ed by tariffs and due to trade issues resulting from said bio-weapon. How new are you all?

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
145 - 02-03-2020, 01:21
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XIg1wpbcd8

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
146 - 02-03-2020, 01:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
To get 1000000000000000x the ******* you still need to start with an *******. Math.
man nothing flies over your head big brain mitch

except, well, everything taller than you

which is everything the last i checked

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
147 - 02-03-2020, 01:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
It's a bio-weapon that is fond of their genetics. China is now having to inject money into their economy due to being ****ed by tariffs and due to trade issues resulting from said bio-weapon. How new are you all?
only white person i know to get it so far (i'm not up on latest and greatest atm) was 44 and just died from it

not a good record so far but I did read some things on what you are saying about this being very specific and specially designed so far

this is crazy stuff......it has kept my interest to say the least

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
148 - 02-03-2020, 02:18
Quote:
If anyone thinks this started because some ancient market in China threw the right combination of old dead fish and meat in a tub they are insane.

This has human engineering written all over it. Oh - don't mind that bio engineering lab a stone-throw away. Nothing to see there. Riiiiigggghhhhhtttt
the memes just make me laugh and make fun of chinese people for eating **** they shouldn't be eating

even senator tom cotton is saying what you are saying today

so the realm of internet conspiracy and speculation seems to be well ahead of mainstream media and the WHO + CDC

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
149 - 02-03-2020, 02:38
Quote:
seems to be well ahead of mainstream media and the WHO + CDC
Most folks are not even close to catching up to 2014 yet. Frustrating but it is what it is.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
150 - 02-03-2020, 03:13
Quote:
the memes just make me laugh and make fun of chinese people for eating **** they shouldn't be eating

even senator tom cotton is saying what you are saying today

so the realm of internet conspiracy and speculation seems to be well ahead of mainstream media and the WHO + CDC
Everyone should have their hair on fire over this. Listen to my words a moment.

Take IT. Take whatever you work in that has a little complexity to it. Now, think about the people outside your little bubble that actually understand an iota of what you are doing.

Executives? High level politicians? Even smart people - if they went into one of these little labs with a CRISPR would understand almost NOTHING of what goes on behind those doors. Do you think there is oversight? FOOL. There is no oversight. These people are left behind closed doors to do whatever they want. "What are you doing?" "ummm working on curing AIDS" - Carry on!

Let that sink in.

So - in theory they are free to design whatever the **** they want without any oversight. Want to make a virus and also a vaccination against it? Sure - why not. No one will know. Want to try to make your dick bigger? Sure - no one will know.

My point is that all these ****ing labs need to be shut down and highly regulated. Go check out the site for the company that makes the CRISPR - they are making it look like you can buy the ****ing things on Amazon.

You are going to tell me that they haven't been selling this **** to anyone with money? Sweet. Let's pull their records. O what? Bitcoin transactions? Seriously?

Look, back when we all saw this coming somewhere back when we started to play with DNA we all said the same thing "better leave this alone". Right? Everyone knew it. But over time - and not that much - we have turned our backs on it and let it propagate. If you think nukes are bad - think again. The greatest thing about nukes is they are indiscriminate. The totally evil thing about genetic warfare is that you can have them trigger on things like skin pigmentation, DNA that exists in a blood line, basically anything a warped little ****ing twisted mind can think of.

So, when you get a couple of people behind closed doors with the power of God in their hands - you telling me they aren't going to get tempted to use that power? Riiiiight. Because we have proved how smart we are.

This was either an attempt by some scientists to take out China and free it for the people or a live test of a fairly tame virus to see how it works for real or something that got loose by accident but whatever - it has human touch written all over it.

That's what I think.

Last edited by Brasstax; 02-03-2020 at 04:16..
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
151 - 02-03-2020, 03:51
Quote:
man nothing flies over your head big brain mitch

except, well, everything taller than you

which is everything the last i checked
****ing wow, another zinger. So glad the burns unit is close to my house and I have excellent healthcare

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
152 - 02-03-2020, 03:53
my company just made it mandatory to work from home until further notice
we cant go into the office unless absolutely necessary

this is the best virus ever thank you, you disgusting subhuman chink animals

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
153 - 02-03-2020, 04:14
Not much in the news here about it hitting Japan. Do you have confirmed cases? Anyway enjoy working from the poker table ***55357;***56397;

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
154 - 02-03-2020, 04:40
there are a few cases here indeed, even in osaka
there are also a billion chinese tourists here so they dont even want us to take the risk
yay!

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
155 - 02-03-2020, 07:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
Most folks are not even close to catching up to 2014 yet. Frustrating but it is what it is.
Hey, most haven't caught up to 9/11/2001 yet

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
156 - 02-03-2020, 07:38
China stocks plunged 8% as coronavirus fears took hold. It's the worst day in years - CNN

MAGA'd the **** out of those chinks

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
157 - 02-03-2020, 11:28
Confirmed case in Massachusetts, some 20 year old who recently went to Wuhan. He wisely went to the hospital.

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
158 - 02-03-2020, 15:39
Quote:
Everyone should have their hair on fire over this. Listen to my words a moment.

Take IT. Take whatever you work in that has a little complexity to it. Now, think about the people outside your little bubble that actually understand an iota of what you are doing.

Executives? High level politicians? Even smart people - if they went into one of these little labs with a CRISPR would understand almost NOTHING of what goes on behind those doors. Do you think there is oversight? FOOL. There is no oversight. These people are left behind closed doors to do whatever they want. "What are you doing?" "ummm working on curing AIDS" - Carry on!

Let that sink in.

So - in theory they are free to design whatever the **** they want without any oversight. Want to make a virus and also a vaccination against it? Sure - why not. No one will know. Want to try to make your dick bigger? Sure - no one will know.

My point is that all these ****ing labs need to be shut down and highly regulated. Go check out the site for the company that makes the CRISPR - they are making it look like you can buy the ****ing things on Amazon.

You are going to tell me that they haven't been selling this **** to anyone with money? Sweet. Let's pull their records. O what? Bitcoin transactions? Seriously?

Look, back when we all saw this coming somewhere back when we started to play with DNA we all said the same thing "better leave this alone". Right? Everyone knew it. But over time - and not that much - we have turned our backs on it and let it propagate. If you think nukes are bad - think again. The greatest thing about nukes is they are indiscriminate. The totally evil thing about genetic warfare is that you can have them trigger on things like skin pigmentation, DNA that exists in a blood line, basically anything a warped little ****ing twisted mind can think of.

So, when you get a couple of people behind closed doors with the power of God in their hands - you telling me they aren't going to get tempted to use that power? Riiiiight. Because we have proved how smart we are.

This was either an attempt by some scientists to take out China and free it for the people or a live test of a fairly tame virus to see how it works for real or something that got loose by accident but whatever - it has human touch written all over it.

That's what I think.
yeah the magic bioengineers are goldbricking while they secretly design viruses for fun

no oversight! no one understands it! least of all you! because it's not like you need materials and plans for this stuff and like there aren't review boards and engineering managers and metrics and reports and journals all designed so that progress can be measured and evaluated in an objective light by the company and community

the ignorance i expect from morons like yourself but how you've convinced yourself that this utter naivety is knowledge must be a skill that comes with age because i've never seen anything like it

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
159 - 02-03-2020, 15:53
Good lord, the bio research facility just changed locations on maps to place it further away from where the outbreak started.

https://archive.is/QIBmE#selection-471.44-479.30

Also, they are sending out drones to nag people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-x_3r4FysE

Last edited by Reggs; 02-03-2020 at 16:21..
Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
160 - 02-03-2020, 16:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
Good lord, the bio research facility just changed locations on maps to place it further away from where the outbreak started.

https://archive.is/QIBmE#selection-471.44-479.30

Also, they are sending out drones to nag people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-x_3r4FysE
lol that link

Page 8 of 43

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Coronavirus

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
big dick downtown boyfriend , fight fear with fat