[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

You Trumptards should read this, but since most of you have the attention span of a fish and anything more than half a Captain Tele post is TLDR, here's a short summary...

Trump has made an epic clusterfuck of a response to this driven by his own narcissism and self-interest, and will go down in history as responsible for thousands of dead Americans.

The missing six weeks: how Trump failed the biggest test of his life | US news | The Guardian

See, it’s hard for me to take this seriously when for like 2 months straight the MSM called Trump a bigot for banning travel from China while simultaneously denouncing the Chinese Virus as nothing more than the common flu. Even worse, stated the flu was more dangerous than the Chinese Virus.

Now, 3 months later, the media wants to tell me Trump didn’t take this virus serious enough in January?

GTFO.

It's not his fucking fault.

However, he will fix it so that people don't have any choice in the initial response to pandemic.

Racism has no place in a pandemic.

Shut the shit down and start it asap when the numbers start to appear.
A president should not be able to easily over-ride the policy.

He went to a private clinic. When he went to the hospital, they provided treatment. Learn how to free healthcare.

They started locking my wife's family practice office last week because fucktards don't know when to go to the walk in clinic, the er or even know when to call 911. Some lady called Thursday trying to set up an appointment while her husband was on the floor having a heart attack.

You Trumptards should read this, but since most of you have the attention span of a fish and anything more than half a Captain Tele post is TLDR, here's a short summary...

Trump has made an epic clusterfuck of a response to this driven by his own narcissism and self-interest, and will go down in history as responsible for thousands of dead Americans.

The missing six weeks: how Trump failed the biggest test of his life | US news | The Guardian

You're right. We should be hugging Chinese people in protest.

also kill yourself

You're right. We should be hugging Chinese people in protest.

also kill yourself

You didn't read the article but that's exactly the uneducated, disconnected response I expect from the sort of low-IQ Trumptard hick that got him elected in the first place. You'll shortly realise that this was a VERY poor choice.

You sound like as much of a cry baby as Trump. Of course it's his fucking fault, he's President, responsibility comes with the job but he doesn't get that. Fuckwit.

Mitch - you are not an American and have no clue how this country works.
Until you do, every time you open your mouth you sound like a complete fucktard.

Mitch - you are not an American and have no clue how this country works.
Until you do, every time you open your mouth you sound like a complete fucktard.

But I typed that with my mouth closed because I'm not a mouth-breathing Trumptard.

Also how the fuck even with your limited imagination and education does someone need to live in America to observe the massive clusterfuck that's currently unfolding? Or is it all fake news and TDS :rolleyes:

don't worry everything is great here the response is amazing maga is on track and every 4 days the number of infected doubles

Fuck Chinada! Fuck WHO!
Viral video shows shocking reaction by top WHO official when confronted about ignoring Taiwan - TheBlaze
Taiwan reportedly informed the WHO in late December that China's communist government lied when it claimed that coronavirus could not be transmitted through human-to-human contact. The WHO broadcasted China's lie in mid-January, weeks after COVID-19 began rapidly spreading throughout eastern China.

The WHO ignored Taiwan because it sides with China in a geo-political dispute over Taiwan's sovereignty....
the reporter called Aylward back to press him further about Taiwan. In response, the Canadian doctor refused to acknowledge Taiwan's existence and again abruptly ended the interview.

Last edited:
But I typed that with my mouth closed because I'm not a mouth-breathing Trumptard.

Also how the fuck even with your limited imagination and education does someone need to live in America to observe the massive clusterfuck that's currently unfolding? Or is it all fake news and TDS :rolleyes:

As far as I can see that massive clusterfuck is also occurring across pretty much every country on this planet, especially European countries.

What part of that specifically are you blaming on Trump?

Did he infect Boris Johnson, Prince Charles & Tom Hanks?

Sometimes, I wish we wouldn't have invented the internet. Or at least let heathens on it.

Mitch, why don't you go away and come back when you get to a country that can send people into space and back, win a war or something useful.

to be fair the travel bans might have worked if the dems hadn't called him racist for it

Ya if the dems hadnt blamed him for being unaware and asleep at the wheel doing nothing to help for so long then calling it a hoax, he wouldnt be forced to further ignore urgent requests for help to prove them wrong.

The travel ban is like 1 action you could take, but it’s hardly a cure-all. Look where we are now. The travel ban doesn’t seem like it worked very well. That’s not because some sjws called it racist. Robust testing and contact tracing along with strict boarder screening is what was needed. I’m sure that was laid out in the pandemic response playbook trump’s administration ignored.

Back