Guild Wars 2

tried thief in spvp.

they die extremely fast... counter to thief = straight up fight them and don't run away.

also my shield tank warrior destroys gs warriors and thieves :sunny:

tried thief in spvp.

they die extremely fast... counter to thief = straight up fight them and don't run away.

also my shield tank warrior destroys gs warriors and thieves :sunny:

you wouldnt stand a chance toe to toe with my thief. i am undefeated in 1on1 battles. i make norn warriors cry.

you wouldnt stand a chance toe to toe with my thief. i am undefeated in 1on1 battles. i make norn warriors cry.

since swapping to this, i'm pretty much undefeated too. I hated the GS build; if you're up against someone decent, you're screwed and die pretty damn fast. though with this build, when i run into similarly specced warriors and guardians... we pretty much give up and just end up running away.

Build Editor :: Guild Wars 2 Skills

all my shouts(3) remove at least 1 condition and heal myself for about 1.5k. 30% crit chance means I steal a lot of hp and make big boom boom fire. my sword 3 skill immobilises for 1s and snares, my burst skill immobilises and I can stun with my shield. longbow 5 skill immobilises and I can drop a fire field and finish with sword leap for fire armor. utility skill on 9 fears. Elite signet gives swiftness for 40s. I have pretty damn high regen from adrenal health and my signet(don't need the condition removal one, already have enough from shouts). I can pretty much wear anyone down while maintaining high hp. sword bleeds are constant so that's another condition for the enemy to remove.

i'm pretty much built to take thieves on :p

wish they would put dueling in... i miss that from daoc and wow

Last edited:
level extremely fast in pve??

how YO?

1 dynamic event chain easily gives you 1 level. At least on my server (FarShivpeaks, EU) people usually call them out in /map when they are about to start. Takes max half an hour to do.

Beautiful thing about GW2 PvE is that after lev10 basically every level takes as long to finish. But I don't see why you would be 'rushing' to 80 besides to get all trait points.

If you can't find DE's then just do hearts and explore + do the daily achis (kill variability, gathering). Fast as hell, and not nearly as boring as other MMO's that make you run stupid ass quests or grind mobs

I just had an idea bro , do you want to have my account ? You can try it out and see if you like it (you wont it sucks) and if by some stretch of the imagination you enjoy it (LMAO not gonna happen) you can have my account for free (the game sucks).

^ I had more fun typing this than i did playing the game.

*N.B I think all MMORPG's suck so don't get angry assburgers kids.

Don't listen to Maconi either because he complains about everything no matter what.

:weird:

I never said the game was bad, I just hope they fix all the PvE problems soon (with the dungeons being busted, all there is to do @ 80 is grind the same 2-3 events over and over and over and over... :hrm:).

Also, the less you play the better this game is. I've barely seen you on so this game should still be awesome for you lol. It's been said 1000 times but it's really true, you have to take your time with this game, there's nothing waiting for you @ endgame so don't bother rushing. Enjoy the ride.

Also, the less you play the better this game is. I've barely seen you on so this game should still be awesome for you lol. It's been said 1000 times but it's really true, you have to take your time with this game, there's nothing waiting for you @ endgame so don't bother rushing. Enjoy the ride.

You barely see me on because I'm not doing dungeon runs and farming PvE like you dude... I am usually playing WvW with people, you know... having actual fun :sunny:

gifty - good point, i'll keep that in mind. your words are encouraging. ideally all i would be doing is pvp, i dont wanna dungeon crawl for a very long time. fucking d3.

eggi- how fast can you get to 80? how bad is the grind for itam in dunjun?

coombz - wvw zerg has it's moments but yeah it can be gay. i miss rvr 8 man groups to death. i really enjoyed plunking people with my lurikeen ranger back in the day. used to just sit behind trees, pop bubbles then pewpewpew

fiend - u gay shut up

tdbro- i am gonna msg you on steam in/whenever you get back on. i have the conclusion to our erotic chat sex session to send you

i miss playin with my buds. working 44hrs/wk while taking MS courses is the suck. if pve levels you that quickly i may be willing to try it out then play 5-10hrs/wk

how is the tw guild doing? has everyone quit yet? i dont feel like reading 200pgs

Last edited:
You barely see me on because I'm not doing dungeon runs and farming PvE like you dude... I am usually playing WvW with people, you know... having actual fun :sunny:
I've only ran every dungeon once (ran CoF a couple times to see what the farming deal was about). I've farmed the lvl 80 zone events a few times but that got old quick. After I got full exotics and did 100% world completion I learned that's pretty much the entire PvE game. I don't see the point in the Legendary grind (the effort doesn't seem worth the reward).

We'll see how it goes I suppose, but what do I know, I complain about everything. :weird:

Last edited:
Back