[pics] gross pics of my spider bite/flesh-eating bacterial infection

bac-cheesefing.jpg

There hasnt been much change really over the last 4 days since I last posted a pic. I just finished changing the dressing at 5:30 this morn. I will change it again around noon, I can snap a quick pic and post it I guess.

The good ones will come once they start the skin graft or graft's and reconstructive surgery to this poor excuse for a finger. I just look at my mangled finger and wonder how the hell they are going to make it look like a finger again.

i mean his name is hsfingers

whats up with that

It was actually just "fingers" in T1. Some faggot took it for T2 so I had to get really clever and place a "h" in front of it. Who would have known some 8+ years later this would happen.

Spoiler

Updated pictures.

About a week has passed between the photos in my original post and the pics that are below. It is healing nicely and the meat is filling in on the back of my hand. It is still extremely painfull and of course the gauze sticks in the open wound when pealing it back to change it.

finger001.jpg

finger003.jpg

No I have not shaved since i got back from the hospital. Getting a shower is a challenge.

You need to back hand some bitch with that... p0w!

IS there suppose to be any permanent damage or issues with that finger?

( i didn't read the thread so sorry if u already answered those questions)

Back