Shooting at newspaper office in MD

based on wat i have seen on tribalwar gaming news, vanster looks less ~AMERICAN~ than italian actors from the 1970s

supz yalls yus wantin 2 remind yallz imma stilla massive cuckfuck ass poor peecachit fukn faggetl0s3rcuck ok i no muh momma tolt me 2 finish wut she cudnt do wenna i wuz in her pussy buuuuuuuutttt imma tryin REEEEEEEEEEL hard ok tyall 4 lissnin 2 my noodly angst ps i m inferior as a wypipo n udda males 2 ok tyall 4 lissnin.

d00 still no him sound like it 2 dat smdh lol :jester:

what got gaggis and triple saw go down

Dg9ROPLX4AE3wGK.jpg

what the rest of the non crazy people saw and see

word lets just deny that anders brevik and this guy straight up posted they were part of the alt right before the shootings and blame the 1 schizo lady that happened to kill a couple ppl in the last decade

Didn't buddy have a legal dispute and plenty of personal reasons to shoot up this particular newspaper? It's hilarious how it all has to be made political.

This fucker had a grudge. Plain and simple.

word its like im listed with our city's blah blah blah and im under federal surveillance

but id never pick up a gun to cure my grudge id write a book or do a gorrilla marketing campaign with graffiti or speed on a motorbike or something

the risk profiles we're using are terribly flawed if we're umbrella'ing all insane people into one category

but id never pick up a gun to cure my grudge id write a book or do a gorrilla marketing campaign with graffiti or speed on a motorbike or something

That's exactly what a spiteful violent individual would say if he knew he was being watched. I'm onto you.

Back