Page 7 of 10
Flipp
Veteran4
Old
121 - 09-18-2018, 08:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipp View Post
ROFL
midge***** mad bout bein effemcuck *****ass wytrash n00dlyarmz d00f woopz smdh lol

Sponsored Links
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
122 - 09-18-2018, 08:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
statistical analysis
bahahahahahaha

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
123 - 09-18-2018, 09:38
I no rite. Wait until Teletard wakes up. He'll blow every capillary in his miniscule brain.

Can't argue with it though, as hard as you may try.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
124 - 09-18-2018, 09:45
This should match your shoes pretty well. Will help keep the sun off your ginger head

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
125 - 09-18-2018, 10:40
And the snapback style is reminiscent of what happens when he tries to do squats at the "gym"

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
126 - 09-18-2018, 11:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
And the snapback style is reminiscent of what happens when he tries to do squats at the "gym"
If you keep telling that "gym" "joke", people will eventually be convinced you once went in one. Or not.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
127 - 09-18-2018, 11:30
Quote:
bro

bro, look at my lats! see how this hat turned backwards helps show them off when i flex my upper bod? sharp bro! adds definition!

here, pound this turbo charged wheat grass protein shake

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
128 - 09-18-2018, 23:53
Quote:
Here you go Captain Dip****, a bit more statistical analysis you won't understand or will remain in denial about. My last 150 reps which is all i can see.

-reps 104 from only 13 different people. Of those, 37 from Pagy and 37 from Tele (plus one +rep). So 71% of all my -rep from you two losers. Next highest is 9 from Elvis Hitler.

+reps 46, from 26 different posters. Obviously no +rep stalkers there to compete with you two. Most from one person is 8.

So twice as many people +repped me than -repped me. Tell me again how everyone hates me

Any of this sinking in yet? Of course not
this guy doesn't care about rep AT ALL

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
129 - 09-19-2018, 00:27
this is how mitch views himself when he wears his METOO's

back of the bus beta *****

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
130 - 09-19-2018, 00:36
Quote:
If you keep telling that "gym" "joke", people will eventually be convinced you once went in one. Or not.
Woah woah - We know what the "gym" is Mitch. It's ok - you are with friends here. I don't care what goes where and how. I will never think differently of you for that. Now, concerning your meetoo shoes... Entirely different story bro. FFS. The image of your skinny white ass prancing around poopville in your swooshy sneakers is too much. Let's dial it back a few notches, ok mate? Maybe somewhere around Jimmy Summerville back from full on ****ing flock of seagulls. Alright? Truce on this, right bro?

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
131 - 09-19-2018, 00:38
mitch, u rly need 2 buy some legs for ur foozeball table

i kno ur scared of getting ur ass kicked by ppl w/ mad fooze skillz but ur the only person in all of dubai who's short enuff 2 play on that thing unless u get it some legs

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
132 - 09-19-2018, 00:43
Quote:
Woah woah - We know what the "gym" is Mitch. It's ok - you are with friends here. I don't care what goes where and how. I will never think differently of you for that. Now, concerning your meetoo shoes... Entirely different story bro. FFS. The image of your skinny white ass prancing around poopville in your swooshy sneakers is too much. Let's dial it back a few notches, ok mate? Maybe somewhere around Jimmy Summerville back from full on ****ing flock of seagulls. Alright? Truce on this, right bro?
hold on, hold on

gotta do this

JUST DO IT

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
133 - 09-19-2018, 00:44
Maybe put some teeny weeny metoos on the handicapped foosball guys for Christmas this year.

"Hey kids, look what Santa brought! A broke-back foosball table with paraplegic meetoo men. Their backs are dorked just like dad!"

I mean, I can see why you were attracted to the clapped out foosball deal. Tiny little ineffectual men with broken backs and a stick through the ass. Sealed the deal. Plus, foosball rhymes with pooptruck of you say it like a Cockney.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
134 - 09-19-2018, 01:28
Those hijabs would be good to keep the jizz out of the hair I suppose. Perfect for a blowjob just before leaving the house on a big night out, don't want a Something About Mary situ going on

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
135 - 09-19-2018, 01:45
blowjabs

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
136 - 09-19-2018, 01:55
nice

also good for keeping that pesky hair from blocking the camera lens/the view, annoying as f when you have to keep pushing it back. These damn muzzies might be on to something here

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
137 - 09-19-2018, 02:04
Also which admin made it so that the board substitutes "****" everywhere it says Mitch?

Elvis Hitler
VeteranXX
Old
138 - 09-19-2018, 02:07
This thread sucks.

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW BRASSTAX!!? ARE YOU?!? HUH?!?

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
139 - 09-19-2018, 02:09
Yep! Much better you drunken bastard

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
140 - 09-19-2018, 02:09
You suck

Page 7 of 10

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Just bought myself some new ****s

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#i-kneel-for-midgets , #metoomidget , bitchdumbai , child slave labor shoes , cuntish midget , kill yourself midxe , mitch mitch the metoo bitch