Page 2 of 31
The Magical Zoo
VeteranXV
Old
21 - 03-15-2019, 01:28
oh my god that video is the most horrible thing ive ever seen

props to the guy who charged and tried to stop him, he almost made it

someone transcribed what happened via text in that thread that brass linked

0:08 - Picks camera up to affix to head and show weaponry. Rifles, shotguns, magazines, visible kneepads and camo: "Let's get this party started."
0:30 - "Remember lads - subscribe to PewDiePie"
0:40 - Starts up car, GPS says "Turn right at the Hills Drive(?)" Fingerless gloves are visible.
0:50 - GPS: Turn left at X, then the same left towrads the city drive.
1:14 - Driving - Begins playing "Remove Kebab."
3:10 - Stops car. He mumbles, turns down the radio, turns camera to his face, makes a grimace. Sits quietly until 3:38 when he turns the music back up. He sits and listens until...
4:15 - Fiddles with his rifle, turns the light on, it has a strobelight sort of effect.
4:20 - Starts driving again, saying something inaudible.
4:52 - Another song begins, eastern europeany marching tune?
5:02 - Arrives at mosque, drives down long driveway and parks so that he blocks off the driveway.
5:57 - Gets out of car with rifle immediately after arriving.
6:00 - Goes into trunk, grabs shotgun. Still mumbling inaudibly but he sounds chipper.
6:28 - Walks past person leaving mosque and into the gates of the mosque.
6:35 - Two men are standing in front of the doors, he shoots at both of them. They go both down, one crawls away but is shot again. He drops the shotgun and switches to the rifle. It says "14" on it twice as well as "kebab remover" and other stuff.
6:56 - He enters an open area and fires freely, people are crowded in the corners to hide. This is an ineffective strategy. He checks the corners as he fires into the corner with the people. Lots of people die.
7:02 - Legitimately heroic act as guy tries to tackle him, but fails and gets shot down.
7:14 - He changes magazines. Moaning and guttural screaming in the background.
7:24 - He reenters the open area after checking the entrance and shoots at people hiding in the other corner. Lots of people die.
7:38 - He's just firing indiscriminately into the pile of bodies in the corner at this point. There's probably people playing dead in the piles. Occasional yelps from the pile.
7:54 - New mag, still shooting into the pile of bodies. This honestly looks like "No Russian" from Call Of Duty.
8:24 - Notices someone playing dead, shoots him. A man runs from the exit and apparently makes it, the shooter fires a few bullets towards the doors.
8:35 - He runs towards the exit, picks up one of his magazines from the ground. He walks over a couple of dead bodies and carefully exits with his gun up. He starts sprinting when he sees no one is there.
8:58 - He shoots at someone who is pretty far away. He heads back to his car where we hear the Waffen SS Choir remix - most faniys for being used by live internet streaming superstar @Null as a stream intro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlGS...ctr=1552619837
9:26 - Goes into his trunk, which he left open, strangely, and drops his current rifle to the ground in exchange for one with a larger scope. Says "*****" and runs back out the sidewalk and towards the mosque.
10:15 - Fires at a person in the distance towards the mosque. Says something like "Looks like you won't get the bird today boys."
10:30 - Back to the mosque. Loud moans from the people inside.
10:45 - Not sure what's going on with the music but it's apparently being played from his person now, I believe he may have grabbed his phone from the car. Still listening to the Waffen SS Choir remix.
10:46 - Back into the open area with the piles of bodies. He shoots a guy that was sitting up and probably others.
11:00 - Just shooting corpses like an exceptional individual.
11:46 - He exits the mosque and fires at a woman fleeing. He hits her from like 30-40 feet away. The woman falls down near his car and begs for her life, he walks right up to her and shoots her.
12:13 - Arrives back at car, as soon as he does, "Fire" by Arthur Brown starts playing.
12:26 - He pulls off. "You'd have thought that was planned"
12:50 - Shoots at his own car's front window with pump action shotgun. Doesn't break, drives forward, tries again, nope.
13:26 - Shoots the passenger side window which instantly breaks, tries to fire again, gun doesn't fire. He drives off.
13:45 - Driving fast and breathing hard. New music, don't know what it is. Honks his horn at a crosswalk, driving wrecklessly
14:20 - Laughs, says something like "Mags(?) go down instantly." Driving carelessly down the middle of the road between cars.
15:00 - He mumbles, something about something he list. "**** happens."
15:05 - "Left one full magazine back there I know for sure. Possibly more." "Had to run along in the middle of the firefight and pick up the mags and fell out pretty much ****ing instantly." "There was so many people the carpark was full so there's no real chance." Sirens, an ambulance passes him. "Gas Gas Gas" from Initial D plays.
15:55 - Weaving in and out of traffic. Possibly says "A little Need For Speed action"
16:55 - Feed cuts

Last edited by The Magical Zoo; 03-15-2019 at 01:58..
Sponsored Links
easilyodd
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
22 - 03-15-2019, 01:29
Starts the whole thing off with a "subscribe to pewdiepie".

I guess the revolution will be live streamed.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
23 - 03-15-2019, 01:45
I was 1/2 expecting to see a chibi hanging from his gun.

Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
24 - 03-15-2019, 01:57
I saw one of the videos on FB. Was going to link to it but if was pulled down.

I see the one linked above is still up.

wtf eat apples
VeteranXX
Old
25 - 03-15-2019, 01:58
Anymore videos?

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26 - 03-15-2019, 02:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtf eat apples View Post
Anymore videos?
As if the first person live stream from the actual shooter using an hd gopro isn't enough? Jesus. What have we become

Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
27 - 03-15-2019, 02:15
Archives:

Twitter

https://archive.fo/Zbw1j

FB
https://archive.li/9UScB

def
VeteranXX
Old
28 - 03-15-2019, 02:16
Yep, you want more than the entire thing streamed first person?

absent
VeteranXX
Old
29 - 03-15-2019, 02:17
A great bit of news to start my morning. Good job! Hope somebody can link the video download.

The Magical Zoo
VeteranXV
Old
30 - 03-15-2019, 02:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
A great bit of news to start my morning. Good job! Hope somebody can link the video download.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/brento...m-gopro.54323/

video stream downloader or another extension would work

absent
VeteranXX
Old
31 - 03-15-2019, 02:30
I tried that link and it wasn't loading, I figured it'd been taken down. I managed to get it to work now. Thank you friend!

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
32 - 03-15-2019, 02:34
Jesus that vid. ****ing creepy when he's parking and waves the pedestrian by.

wtf eat apples
VeteranXX
Old
33 - 03-15-2019, 02:48
Well what happened after he drove away?
Was there actually more people involved?

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
34 - 03-15-2019, 02:52
He went through a KFC and tipped the person at the window

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
35 - 03-15-2019, 03:08
Watched the video.

It's a shame it's coming to this, but anyone with a brain knows that multiculturalism is a sham and meant to destroy white people.

absent
VeteranXX
Old
36 - 03-15-2019, 03:18
These muds are raping and killing us. White people world wide are in a war for our very existence, yet most of us do not know it. Nobody invited these Turks, Somalis, whatever-the-****s into our nations. They just came, aided and abetted by treasonous politicians. Their thanks for the refuge they've been given? They **** our daughters, mothers, sisters. They violate our sons, fathers, brothers. Of course behind it all; the international jew parasite.

I don't know anything about Brenton Tarrant to verify his ideology, but he killed some of the ungrateful invaders. Good on him. Hail Brenton Tarrant. Hail victory.

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
37 - 03-15-2019, 03:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
Watched the video.

It's a shame it's coming to this, but anyone with a brain knows that multiculturalism is a sham and meant to destroy white people.

^ level headed person who definitely didn't get schooling online

Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
38 - 03-15-2019, 03:38
Current score/toll/tally:

30 dead one location
10 dead another location
20 'seriously injured' in hospital
Four arrested, three in direct connection to the attacks

I recon there's likely to be reprisal attacks shortly. That's my prediction.

We had a Muslim approach a group of locals I was chatting with at the mall this arvo asking for a cigarette. The old lady said "no". He was pacing nervously along with a backpack. A couple of the people I was sitting are slightly dangerous and crazy so I thought this could get interesting real quick if he thinks we just regular innocent looking mall rats. I figured he was trying to bring himself to do something like whip a knife out and go wild.. I don't know what happened. He kept pacing nervously and eventually I came home.

****'s about to go down I recon.

The Magical Zoo
VeteranXV
Old
39 - 03-15-2019, 03:44
Yeah there***8217;s being far rightist and being aghast at immigration and the myriad anti white agendas from cucked politicians

Then there***8217;s celebrating the cold blooded murder of kids and women. When the woman shot in the leg then begged for her life outside and he popped her cold....jesus flipping christ

And like most of these incidents from sperg incels, it will have the opposite effect he wanted.

What a waste.

Trashman
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
40 - 03-15-2019, 04:19
inb4coombz

on a serious note: i am so ****ing desentizised, i watched the 16min video and just thought "well, ****. what a sick mother****er"

there has been so much violence and videos about it that i just canīt be bothered anymore.

people are sick.

Last edited by Trashman; 03-15-2019 at 04:23..
Page 2 of 31

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [NZ] mosque shooting

Social Website Bullshit