VeteranXX
Old
42 - 07-23-2013, 02:11

GKFC
VeteranXX
Old
43 - 07-23-2013, 02:13
Circumventing ban.

Please make permanent and get rid of this waster thanks.

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
44 - 07-23-2013, 02:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feannag View Post
Just so we're all clear...

- Muk acted like a douchebag.
- You acted like a douchebag.
- Muk posts some retarded clip of you on YT.
- You pull all this bull**** to get it pulled and try to get revenue pulled from here.
- You get banned.
- You THEN create a smurf account here, specifically to brag about all this ****.

That about sum it up? Why don't you ****ing get a life and LEAVE, because you aren't any better than the rest of us when you do **** like this.
- Yes Muktard acted like the douchebag he is.

- I did what anyone would do in that situation. Which was simply ask youtube to remove the vid. Which they did. Problem solved as far as I was concerned.

- I never pulled any bull****. Just asked youtube to remove a vid that a weirdo posted on his youtube channel. What part of that are you not understanding stupid? Never did I mention TW to youtube in anyway shape or form. Why? My problem was with Muktard. Not TW. ****ing duh!

- Uh everyone should have already been banned at some point by now. It's like a badge of honor.

- Wow I though having a smuf account or 8 was required here at TW. I know several peeps here who have more smuf accounts than they do fingers and toes.

- Brag? Lmao the truth of the matter is TW isn't privy to the really cool stuff. I keep that to myself because if simps, like you, can't handle the little things there is no way in hell you could handle Bimini.

- I do have a life. It's actually pretty awesome so I can't complain.

- Sorry chap but I only take orders from one person, and that's me so kindly go **** yourself.

- I never said I was better than the next man. That is your own emotional short comings getting the best of you so good luck with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKFC View Post
Circumventing ban.

Please make permanent and get rid of this waster thanks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

Last edited by beltaine1; 07-23-2013 at 02:26..
GKFC
VeteranXX
Old
45 - 07-23-2013, 02:27
I'm not crying. Not even raging.

That would be giving you too much credit.

You're a ****ter. Rayn was right to perma you given what you've said / done.

And now you come back here (on a smurf) acting like everything is OK?

You're still as deluded as ever.

malibru
VeteranX
Old
46 - 07-23-2013, 02:29
Somehow I'm not surprised you're back.

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
47 - 07-23-2013, 02:31
Quote:
Rayn was right to perma you given what you've said / done. You're still as deluded as ever.
What I have said? I said I just troll TW like all of TW does. What have I done? I study 80% of my wake time, and people who actually know me know that, so that leaves little time for dumb **** you dumb ****.

The delusion is all yours you ****ing shill. Albeit you are not a very good shill, but a shill none the less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malibru View Post
Somehow I'm not surprised you're back.
Look I will be cool with you as long as you promise to not call me ever again at 3am drunk out of your mind. I'm sure you are a decent person it's just that you are not a person I'd choose to chill with or talk with in real life. No offense meant it's just the way I feel about you.

Last edited by beltaine1; 07-23-2013 at 02:34..
GKFC
VeteranXX
Old
48 - 07-23-2013, 02:34

****** please.

Nobody knows you, you've made that clear in the past.

And your "trolls" weren't trolls at all. You believed all the gibberish you were saying. Big conspiracy theories about the end of the world and how you knew what was going on but weren't going to say anything. Then nothing happened. And you continued doing it...

Then you threaten TW with being reported to the FBI? Amongst other bull****?

No, you're a wackjob ****ter. Go record another rap song that noone is going to listen to ever.

malibru
VeteranX
Old
49 - 07-23-2013, 02:41
I quit drinking completely. I'm pretty boring these days.

Also, I do not recall calling you ever but I don't remember much back from my binge drinking days.

Noumenon
VeteranXX
Old
50 - 07-23-2013, 02:44
THIS IS HOW WE GET SPICS? DO YOU WANT SPICS?!

TW_Dagger
VeteranXV
Old
51 - 07-23-2013, 02:45
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjVlbjD-bnU

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
52 - 07-23-2013, 02:52
Quote:

****** please.

Nobody knows you, you've made that clear in the past.

And your "trolls" weren't trolls at all. You believed all the gibberish you were saying. Big conspiracy theories about the end of the world and how you knew what was going on but weren't going to say anything. Then nothing happened. And you continued doing it...

Then you threaten TW with being reported to the FBI? Amongst other bull****?

No, you're a wackjob ****ter. Go record another rap song that noone is going to listen to ever.
I personally find the term "******" to be offensive no matter the skin color of the person using that term. Racial epitaphs are for the weak of mind and that is something I can't relate to.

People know me. I just keep my circle small because being old as I am I have learned from experience the more people you have around you the more problems will follow.

FBI? Yeah I said that but take into account I have four felonies so me talking to cops is not going to happen. They can do their own job and will not get help from me.

"Conspiracy Theorist" is just a derogatory term used towards a critical thinker such as myself. I'm used to it and it doesn't bother me at all. It's ok to think I am crazy because one way or the other you will find out I am right. More than likely the hard way but you reap what you sow.

Nothing happened? Perhaps you missed the Martial Law in Boston. Or the Fukushima meltdown which literally polluted the Pacific ocean. I guess you don't see steps being taken to go to war with Syria so war with Iran can then be waged against Iran who hasn't attacked any nation in over 400 years.

How's about that Zimmerman/Martin psyop to keep everyone distracted from real issues. Like the Bradley Manning case, the assassination of Hastings, or Snowden being charged with spying because he told everyone the government has been spying on all of everyone for years. Prism much?

I know full well what is going on. I haven't watched TV in years so I enjoy not being under it's spell of influence. I study all of everything and don't care where the information comes from. All I care about is the information is factual and by habit I work to disprove something before I log it as fact only after I corroborate it via the means of many sources.

You are a mental midget compared to me, and that is your fault. When you get your head out of your ass you can then focus on the illusory nature of what is called reality.

EDIT: As far as music is concerned the single can be purchased at all online retailers. Here is the iTunes link.

MaddBeats Music- MX - Been A Beast

I will be releasing MB's Young Pharaoh's single next, and upon my return to Florida I am putting them to work in a major way. Until that time mum's the word.

Last edited by beltaine1; 07-23-2013 at 03:06..
beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
53 - 07-23-2013, 02:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malibru View Post
I quit drinking completely. I'm pretty boring these days.

Also, I do not recall calling you ever but I don't remember much back from my binge drinking days.
Good I'm proud of you. Stay on the wagon. I was a druggie for much of my life so I know overcoming an addiction isn't an easy thing. You can do it though. I believe in you. You should too.

You called. A lot, but lets just leave it at that. No hard feelings.

GKFC
VeteranXX
Old
54 - 07-23-2013, 02:57

Yes yes yes your familiar boring schtick again.

Unfortunately most people grew out of the "I know something you don't know" level of immaturity in their early teens. You seem to model your sad little life on it.

You grasp at such events to try and justify your pointless rants. They aren't proof but merely a coincidence. How's the Sun going?

You weren't missed all these months you've been gone. Please fade back into obscurity where you belong.

Noshbomb
VeteranXV
Old
55 - 07-23-2013, 03:08
Thank God you're back!

My rent is due.

darkpiece
VeteranXX
Old
56 - 07-23-2013, 03:15
tehvul still livin with mr green suckin his dick 4 roof over head gg

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
57 - 07-23-2013, 03:28
Quote:
How's the Sun going?

On a serious note the Sun hasn't been as active as it should have been considering this is what is supposed to be a Solar Maximum. Right now the Sun of Man is calm but did pop off a few CME's on the farside yesterday that were not Earth directed. Which is a shame, because we need some really good sized X-Flares for many reasons.

My opinion is we are soon to enter what is known as a Maunder Minimum so invest in some good coats and subzero survival training. Earth is over due for an ice age.

GKFC
VeteranXX
Old
58 - 07-23-2013, 03:32
"Soon" eh?

Great, thanks for the useless information.

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
59 - 07-23-2013, 03:39
Sorry, but the Sun doesn't call me to say "Hey bro I'm going to do some weird **** tomorrow so heads up!"

You are aware the internet is a tool don't you? It's great for doing things other than looking at cat pics and posting on TW. Go look up things that matter and come to your own conclusions. Hell you might be the one who figures out what NASA and us Solar watchers are wanting to know. Anything is possible. So give it a go and report back. Otherwise stay the **** out of the way.

EDIT: I'm a nice guy though so here is a link to Professor Dollard talking about the Sun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asesblfb4zI

Last edited by beltaine1; 07-23-2013 at 03:48..
GKFC
VeteranXX
Old
60 - 07-23-2013, 03:48

Given the many voices you have in your head it wouldn't surprise me if you thought it did.

You speak of all the research you like to do. How it enriches your life. And yet here you are. Posting but not really saying anything. On TW. The site that you oscillate between loving and hating depending on how many meds you've taken.

Why not go hang out with your cool NASA boffins instead? Or anywhere else for that matter?

Page 3 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [PICS] Yadda Yadda

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
faggot dog , garcias incest bukkake party , redmund garcia sexual deviant , shit stain of society , tehvul = nigger , tehvul is a cocksucker