wtf did I do to myself

SuicideTaxi

Contributor
Veteran XX
Okay get this... I go outside last night to smoke a cig, and I'm in the back yard, and I see a roach crawling around. I hate those nasty motherfuckers, so I go to step on him, and it kicks into overdrive and starts running around the yard. Well no roach is any match for me, so I deploy my nimble Jackie Chan-like roach stomping skills and we go round-n-round the yard for a little bit, with me stamping all over the place trying to kill his disgusting little insect ass.

Well after about five or six stamps on the concrete, I flatten the thing and then beat on my chest in a proud display of human superiority, then finish up my cig, and I go back inside to the kitchen to grab some water before going back upstairs to my office.

Well, while I'm in the kitchen, I start feeling this really bad feeling on the lower left side of my back. It wasn't exactly a "pain", but it still kinda hurt if you know what I'm saying. At first I just thought I'd shaken my insides up a bit as I did mortal combat with the roach, but as I got my drink and made my way upstairs, the feeling became increasingly worse. When I got upstairs I decided to hit the bed instead of my office chair, and I laid down hoping the feeling would go away.

Well it didn't go away, in fact it got worse. But it didn't exactly hurt, it was more of a feeling of "Hey I'm feeling something somewhere I shouldnt be feeling anything... and it's scaring me... what the fuck do I do??"

After walking around and panicking a bit and flopping around on the bed, eventually it subsided and I was able to relax. Now today, it doesn't "hurt" like I said, but I feel something there... right on my lower back on the left side, I guess where my kidneys are?

What the fuck, man?

Did I like shock my insides or something stomping around on concrete??

Cliffs-

-Won a lot of money
-Fucked supermodel
-Sry no pics

So you did some miniscule level of physical activity for the first time in forever and your body is kind of shocked by it?

So you did some miniscule level of physical activity for the first time in forever and your body is kind of shocked by it?

Negro please.

I may work in I.T. and have no callouses, but I'm still fit and active.

Even a fucking 80 year old man can stomp on the ground a few times and not need goddamned medical attention.

You either pinched/tweaked a nerve during your stomping, and it will likely go away in a day or two... or... you only think you killed the roach... in reality it crawled up your leg, burrowed into your flesh and you are fostering roach-babies that will burst forth from you.

Probably more the former.

I had a pain similar to this a few years ago.. thought i was having a heart attack. It came on for no apparent reason. I went to the hospital and they couldn't find anything wrong with me.

This was a fw years ago, and at this point the only logical thing I've heard was that it was a gas bubble inside my body that was putting pressure on my organs.

Back