Horde PVE guild recruiting healers

|Blitzkrieg|

<b><font color="lightsteelblue">Veteran</font><fon
Hi all

I know the majority of you are raiding with Skillz that Killz or other similarly progressed guilds out there, and if you're one of those, you can pretty much ignore this post. However...

Wake (Horde Kilrogg-US) is getting prett desperate for healers. We're a long-standing friendly casual/progression guild on one of the original launch servers. Many of us have been playing together since Day 1, but we have plenty of newer members and server transfers as well.

We're currently 3/4 TK, 6/6 SSC, 3/5 MH, and 2/9 BT, however progression has slowed recently as we're really light on healing. We're very eager to get back to work on Hyjal and Black Temple especially, as well as finally killing Kael'thas, so we're looking for a few good healers.

If anyone is currently in need of an awesome, friendly guild, please check us out here:
Wake • View forum - Applying to Wake

25-man raids are Tuesday/Thursday 7pm, Friday/Saturday (Alternating) 8pm
10-man raids are Wednesdays and Friday/Saturday (Alternating opposite the 25-mans) 7pm

Daergar (Warrior), Daergär (Mage), and Daeryarr (Rogue) are my 70s. Numerous alts below that not really worth mentioning.

We're stuck on about 23-25 people on any given raid night too. It frickin sucks.

If you guys start having people leaving, maybe we should just form up and make one guild with a lot of extras so we can not have to worry about attendance for a while.

Part of it is just summer/pre-expansion doldrums. The guild's been around long enough, we've gone through this plenty of times before. But like it or not, it means we usually lose a few people, and recruit others to take their place. The issue is compounded by WotLK coming out eventually, and the age of the game and our server. Most of the good players are in one of about 20 highish-end guilds, and the likelihood of finding someone to fill an empty spot is pretty low :(

Hence one of the reasons for this post. Server transfers are certainly welcome, though we usually do a little investigating first (ie have a lvl1 alt join us for a week or so just to get to know you). We have a priest and rogue couple joining us sometime this week or next, they were just holding out for the end of Season 3, since Kilrogg is on a really hard Battlegroup.

i don't really have anything to contribute except saying you're a douche and i hate you, simply because one of your names has a stupid character in it. good day

There server is PvE, I wouldn't transfer to it in a million years.

unless Blizz opened PvE->PvP transfers, in which case I'd consider it

that really doesn't change anything. i realize there's a code for all that shit. it's just stupid to have in your name, since ppl don't know every single code

No shit... you guys are on Kilrogg? My main's been marooned on a pve server for some time now, and i'm too lazy to level a new toon. I transferred to Kilrogg a few weeks back to join some old guildies in The Hall Monitors. My Toon's name is Anejo, 70 rogue.

Hall Monitors are 2nd best horde guild on Kilrogg :eek: You getting raid time with 'em, or just join as a friend?

In my 2 weeks with them.. i'm basically the rogue lead now. Good group. Reason I came here was because a buddy of mine in the guild told me they had lost some rogues to RL issues.

My mage's name is Throbby in <Late Night>. Working our way through BT/Hyjal at the moment. Cool to know other TWers are on that (PvE) server, hehe.

Back