[What should I do, besides posting pictures of my ****] by Kahüla - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [What should I do, besides posting pictures of my ****]
Page 6 of 8
naptown
VeteranXV
Old
101 - 08-28-2008, 00:35
you didn't know that fammmm

Sponsored Links
-=ROOSTER=-
VeteranX
Old
102 - 08-28-2008, 00:39
****!

Familiar
VeteranXV
Old
103 - 08-28-2008, 00:39
No, I was just informed she was in some thread apparently not long ago defending her intelligence. I mean, I totally understand that people who were so awful they couldn't make their high school's performance of Hamlet are really smart bro.

kwago
VeteranXX
Old
104 - 08-28-2008, 00:42
there's certain employees that make an impression that sticks out in an employer's mind because they consistently deliver quality and prove to be an asset to their company. your employer will even ask you for input on things as time goes by if they see that you know your stuff very, very well. An employer will even bend over backwards to keep such an employee around if their needs can be accommodated, especially if you are thinking of taking a new job (I have been there and got quite a nice compromise). this obviously was not your situation. welcome to reality.

Seraph
VeteranXV
Old
105 - 08-28-2008, 00:48
I think the best advice is to call the guy that said you were fired and ask him about it in a civil manner. The guy was probably pissed that you decided to leave for a better job and thought he could get away with it. If you call him there's a chance he will buckle or there's a chance he might give fodder for a lawsuit.

It would also be a good idea to record this phone call.

GoKu
VeteranXX
Old
106 - 08-28-2008, 00:48
Welcome to the corporate world or do you actually think that guys like Bill Gates got to where they are by being honest?

When dealing with a situation, the first question you should ask yourself is what do you have to gain? I would definately take the high road. If you've developed a good relationship with your old clients, I wouldn't hesitate to thank them and tell them that it was a pleasure working with them and look forward to the possibility of doing so again in the future followed by your contact information.

If you feel that the way your boss is handling the situation might affect you somehow then I wouldn't hesitate to contact a lawyer otherwise just forget about it.

LadYofDarknesS
VeteranXV
Old
107 - 08-28-2008, 00:54
haha makeup artist has bad reference, and none of your clients are following you. way to fail entirely

kwago
VeteranXX
Old
108 - 08-28-2008, 00:57
*makes cat noises*

herbaltea
VeteranX
Old
109 - 08-28-2008, 01:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadYofDarknesS View Post
haha makeup artist has bad reference, and none of your clients are following you. way to fail entirely
oh snap

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
110 - 08-28-2008, 01:01
sup LoD

i'm tryna holla

hit me up on yahoo girl

Bad_CRC
Linux Tribes++
Contributor
Old
111 - 08-28-2008, 01:05
as the officially self-designated representative of the forum, I proclaim that whichever of you post tit pics first will be the winner of this thread, and the one we all like better.

proceed.

Seraph
VeteranXV
Old
112 - 08-28-2008, 01:07
Seconded

Mooley
VeteranXX
Old
113 - 08-28-2008, 01:25
I think HomeSlice should post his ****

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
114 - 08-28-2008, 01:45
Uh oh. I think Kahula is getting into another cat fight on TW. The first one ended when I brought pics of Emy to the board. LoD already has revealing pictures of herself out there so I think this is going to be a good one.

TseTse
VeteranX
Old
115 - 08-28-2008, 01:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
I think the best advice is to call the guy that said you were fired and ask him about it in a civil manner. The guy was probably pissed that you decided to leave for a better job and thought he could get away with it. If you call him there's a chance he will buckle or there's a chance he might give fodder for a lawsuit.

It would also be a good idea to record this phone call.
There is also a chance that there was miscommunication and that he didnt exactly say that. Just sayin... it's possible.

Flyersfan
VeteranXX
Old
116 - 08-28-2008, 02:15
whoa

cat fight

slick spic
VeteranX
Old
117 - 08-28-2008, 02:22
i don't post often, and maybe this was missed
but since everyone wants pics of **** and you hesitate

you can just post pics of your ***** and we'll all be happy. hell yeah. it'll get the job done

freakyjeekie
Veteran++
Old
118 - 08-28-2008, 03:30
Do you know for sure the employer is giving you a bad reference?

I agree with the not burning bridges comment earlier. I did that once, and it really came back to bite me in the ass later. You have a new job, I would send a thank you for working with me type letter to the clients you like and leave it at that.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
119 - 08-28-2008, 03:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadYofDarknesS View Post
This would be a great time to tell the story about how you retained a lawyer so you could sue Cyanide.

McLovin
Veteran5
Old
120 - 08-28-2008, 03:42
LoD is a fatass now, please don't give her the attention she craves.

Page 6 of 8

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [What should I do, besides posting pictures of my ****]

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
e-knights assemble , jew boob , juggs has a jew crush , kahula lays jew eggs , omfg where are the tits , post pics of your tits , tits or gtfo , tits- show us yours , tits?