[What should I do, besides posting pictures of my ****] by Kahüla - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [What should I do, besides posting pictures of my ****]
Page 1 of 8
Kahüla
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 08-27-2008, 19:44
So,

I'm quitting my current job next friday for a "way ****ing better one". I just heard today that one of my client was told by my boss that I was actually showed the door and left a 2 weeks notice 'cause they're so nice ...

I can't believe how assholish this is, I've been underpaid for all the work I've done, I've implemented a lot of great stuff that they'll still use after I leave, I convinced our biggest client to stay and trust us again after a huge mistake someone did (we're talking 15k/month client, for that small business, it's huge), I did hell of a lot for this company even if no one asked ...

Just seeing the way they treated other people leaving in the past, I must say I'm not surprised at all, but I feel like I can't let this one happen.

What should I do ? I'm thinking about emailing all the people I'm in contact with on a regular basis to let them know I'm leaving, my choice, for another job in my field (bs).

I know they're gonna give me a bunch of **** if I do it, and could get bad references just for that in the future ...

What should I do ?

Cliffs :
-My employer pretends they kicked me out, when I'm actually quitting.
-I wanna make sure people get the right information.
-I hate my current job and the management, can't wait to be out of there.

Sponsored Links
alienkiller
VeteranXX
Old
2 - 08-27-2008, 19:45
**** or gtfo

Seraphim
Veteran5
Old
3 - 08-27-2008, 19:45
post pics of your ****

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4 - 08-27-2008, 19:46
it sounds like you already got a bad reference. interesting situation. good luck

Torment
VeteranX
Old
5 - 08-27-2008, 19:47
boss + ****?

Slash
VeteranX
Old
6 - 08-27-2008, 19:47
Pics of **** pls kthx

Swamp Kitten
VeteranX
Old
7 - 08-27-2008, 19:47
i know a guy that can help

send me boobies, i'll send contact info

Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 08-27-2008, 19:48
An employer can't give you a "bad reference" if you gave notice. The only question they are legally allowed to answer is something like "would you hire her again?" and their answer doesn't really mean ****.

Stilgar
VeteranXX
Old
9 - 08-27-2008, 19:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahüla View Post
So,

I'm quitting my current job next friday for a "way ****ing better one". I just heard today that one of my client was told by my boss that I was actually showed the door and left a 2 weeks notice 'cause they're so nice ...

I can't believe how assholish this is, I've been underpaid for all the work I've done, I've implemented a lot of great stuff that they'll still use after I leave, I convinced our biggest client to stay and trust us again after a huge mistake someone did (we're talking 15k/month client, for that small business, it's huge), I did hell of a lot for this company even if no one asked ...

Just seeing the way they treated other people leaving in the past, I must say I'm not surprised at all, but I feel like I can't let this one happen.

What should I do ? I'm thinking about emailing all the people I'm in contact with on a regular basis to let them know I'm leaving, my choice, for another job in my field (bs).

I know they're gonna give me a bunch of **** if I do it, and could get bad references just for that in the future ...

What should I do ?

Cliffs :
-My employer pretends they kicked me out, when I'm actually quitting.
-I wanna make sure people get the right information.
-I hate my current job and the management, can't wait to be out of there.
Let any client that you may have future contact with know what the "truth," is.

Be very civil and ascribe the difference in stories to a misunderstanding on your bosses part.

You could still show us your ****, though.

Most employers here (not sure of Canada) are far too frightened of a lawsuit to give any poor reviews other than to say, "So & so worked here."

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
10 - 08-27-2008, 19:48
Post pics of your **** and floppy **** lips.

Phantred
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 08-27-2008, 19:49
sounds like you are gonna get bad references anyway. take what you can get.

VashioStampede
VeteranXV
Old
12 - 08-27-2008, 19:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
post GIF of your **** bouncing

MonkeyHero
VeteranX
Old
13 - 08-27-2008, 19:49
Why do something that could come back to bite you in the ass? Is it really going to affect you if this client thinks they fired you?

Mitsubishi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
14 - 08-27-2008, 19:50
just never talk to them or about them ever again, keep up with your clients, take the better job. Kill them with kindness. If a client asks why you left tell them "I got a better offer"

telos
VeteranXV
Old
15 - 08-27-2008, 19:50
well if you didn't sign any anti competition stuff tell every single person you are in contact with what company you are going to and on your last day inform your current boss of your actions.

If you did how ever sign one then i would just take my lashings on the way out.

Possibly just leave before the two weeks since you are already getting a bad ref.

Phantred
VeteranXV
Old
16 - 08-27-2008, 19:51
also, pay a lawyer a few bucks to send a letter about slander with threatening overtones.

You'd be suprised how many idiot small business owner's asses clench right up over legal letterhead.

iten
Veteran++
Old
17 - 08-27-2008, 19:51
i can show you my penis if that might make you feel better

Baloo
Veteran++
Old
18 - 08-27-2008, 19:51
you don't need references when you got ****.

when they ask for a reference, inquire whether they want just one, or would they like to see the twins.

if they are confused, pull down your top. cha-ching, you're hired.

finally...thread title is misleading. BAN if you don't post pics of **** (no coverings, because that is technically cleavage and not ****)

Last edited by Baloo; 08-28-2008 at 00:51..
Krayvok
VeteranXV
Old
19 - 08-27-2008, 19:52

-Dark-Angel-
VeteranXV
Old
20 - 08-27-2008, 19:52
@ this thread.

Page 1 of 8

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [What should I do, besides posting pictures of my ****]

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
e-knights assemble , jew boob , juggs has a jew crush , kahula lays jew eggs , omfg where are the tits , post pics of your tits , tits or gtfo , tits- show us yours , tits?