[official]the nyc story every non-troll wants to read told by fraggle by fraggle - Page 9 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [official]the nyc story every non-troll wants to read told by fraggle
Page 9 of 33
munkeydung
VeteranX
Old
161 - 07-08-2008, 10:57
This isn't meant so much to be a negative comment but fraggle seems like the old creepy unattractive guy that sits at the end of the catwalk having a normal conversation with the dancers and asking them how their kids+husbands are.

I guess it is kind of negative.

Sponsored Links
Fancy Cat
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
162 - 07-08-2008, 11:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
why were you mad?
basically akumas house of 30 women which consisted one 1 stupid ***** and her boyfriend offered all of us to crash there.

we were reluctant to the first night and decided not to, but akuma kept pushing it the second night. well we all got so hammered that night (it was our big night out) that it sounded like a great deal. we were all actually having a good time for a change in jersey, and it had nothing to do with akuma hooking us up. we had just accepted the fact that he was out for himself and only himself and we all just had fun.

we were getting pretty drunk. at one point i donkey kicked her door open. people were just being loud and obnoxious, it was like 1 or 2am. akuma got some strawberries out of her fridge and started throwing them all over the house. then, without warning she kicks us all out. drunk as ****, want about 13 people to leave her house that she invited us to and begged us to stay at knowing full well we were all going to get slammed. i think it had to do with her boyfriend, which is another story (apparently they have an open unopen relationship where she ****s mike and other guys and he ****s girls other than her). anyhow, with no warning or asking us to calm down, she kicks us all out.

we were all caught off guard and i was like "holy ****, how are we going to get anywhere?" we had been buying this ***** all her drinks ALL DAY and she kicks us out. I alone had spent around $400 that day on beers and liquor for her place. she didn't pay for **** at the bar either.

and now she's forcing us to leave without warning, drunk, and apparenly we have to ride in the car with drunks to mikes aunt and uncle's attic with about 13 people.

i get in the car and realize that a lot of the booze i had bought and beer was still in her fridge. i said "**** that" and got out of the car. ryan got in front of me to stop me but i tossed him out of the way and stormed in. i grabbed my booze, walked up to the chick and her boyfriend and said "congrats on the best relationship ever. you **** other guys (pointing to the girl) and you **** other girls (pointing at the guy). best relationship ever. i'm out, peace."

i was still fuming when i got in hellraisrs car. i was pretty mad at mike too since he was the reason we were even in the situation. i told him just to drop me off at a motel, but he wouldn't. he drove me around for a while and cooled my jets.

that night i almost booked a flight home. the next morning i go downstairs to shower and mike's uncle offers to cook me pancakes since he has all the ingredients out. I say "sure sounds great"

mike comes down and his uncle says to mike "anyone else want breakfast i can make pancakes for everyone" to which mike responds "there are two girls up there that probably do."

i fury kicked in again and i went over to mike and said "hey how about you invite the GUYS down too?"

i was pissed

the dude really does only look out for himself and his *****.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
163 - 07-08-2008, 11:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by munkeydung View Post
This isn't meant so much to be a negative comment but fraggle seems like the old creepy unattractive guy that sits at the end of the catwalk having a normal conversation with the dancers and asking them how their kids+husbands are.

fraggle wouldn't give a **** about their kids or husbands

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
164 - 07-08-2008, 11:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by munkeydung View Post

k i'm not that guy i think others can vouch for that. but thanks for the insight buddy.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
165 - 07-08-2008, 11:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy Cat View Post
dude.

that's ****ing not cool

at all

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
166 - 07-08-2008, 11:09
does this mean fraggle's gonna be your best man now?

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
167 - 07-08-2008, 11:10
Quote:
basically akumas house of 30 women which consisted one 1 stupid ***** and her boyfriend offered all of us to crash there.

we were reluctant to the first night and decided not to, but akuma kept pushing it the second night. well we all got so hammered that night (it was our big night out) that it sounded like a great deal. we were all actually having a good time for a change in jersey, and it had nothing to do with akuma hooking us up. we had just accepted the fact that he was out for himself and only himself and we all just had fun.

we were getting pretty drunk. at one point i donkey kicked her door open. people were just being loud and obnoxious, it was like 1 or 2am. akuma got some strawberries out of her fridge and started throwing them all over the house. then, without warning she kicks us all out. drunk as ****, want about 13 people to leave her house that she invited us to and begged us to stay at knowing full well we were all going to get slammed. i think it had to do with her boyfriend, which is another story (apparently they have an open unopen relationship where she ****s mike and other guys and he ****s girls other than her). anyhow, with no warning or asking us to calm down, she kicks us all out.

we were all caught off guard and i was like "holy ****, how are we going to get anywhere?" we had been buying this ***** all her drinks ALL DAY and she kicks us out. I alone had spent around $400 that day on beers and liquor for her place. she didn't pay for **** at the bar either.

and now she's forcing us to leave without warning, drunk, and apparenly we have to ride in the car with drunks to mikes aunt and uncle's attic with about 13 people.

i get in the car and realize that a lot of the booze i had bought and beer was still in her fridge. i said "**** that" and got out of the car. ryan got in front of me to stop me but i tossed him out of the way and stormed in. i grabbed my booze, walked up to the chick and her boyfriend and said "congrats on the best relationship ever. you **** other guys (pointing to the girl) and you **** other girls (pointing at the guy). best relationship ever. i'm out, peace."

i was still fuming when i got in hellraisrs car. i was pretty mad at mike too since he was the reason we were even in the situation. i told him just to drop me off at a motel, but he wouldn't. he drove me around for a while and cooled my jets.

that night i almost booked a flight home. the next morning i go downstairs to shower and mike's uncle offers to cook me pancakes since he has all the ingredients out. I say "sure sounds great"

mike comes down and his uncle says to mike "anyone else want breakfast i can make pancakes for everyone" to which mike responds "there are two girls up there that probably do."

i fury kicked in again and i went over to mike and said "hey how about you invite the GUYS down too?"

i was pissed

ok now that is a story

Vlasic
VeteranXX
Old
168 - 07-08-2008, 11:10
wow, akuma sounds like a ****ing idiot.

Diablo Escobar
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
169 - 07-08-2008, 11:11
i'm beginning to think this is all one big troll

Fancy Cat
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
170 - 07-08-2008, 11:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
dude.

that's ****ing not cool

at all
thats only a FRACTION of it all.

just a fraction.

how about mike getting me in the bar for free (cool), but then just getting his girls in the bar instead of the guys for free. he got me in for free because i had already spent a fortune.

there were so many examples of selfishness this weekend it still makes me sick thinking about it

at the time i was in grin and bear it mode. but now that i've had time to sit and reflect on it all, it really turns my stomach.

i know he doesn't do it on purpose. in his mind he really is trying to hook people up. it just comes off the exact opposite way and then he just doesn't get it.

and then he makes excuses and its not even worth arguing with him.

munkeydung
VeteranX
Old
171 - 07-08-2008, 11:13

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
172 - 07-08-2008, 11:13
I wasn't in Jersey with them but in NY people were definitely kind of annoyed with him

Hindsight
VeteranX
Old
173 - 07-08-2008, 11:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiztid View Post
i'm beginning to think this is all one big troll

ayz
VeteranXX
Old
174 - 07-08-2008, 11:14
i have to do some work but i will be posting my full trip story this afternoon

bam
VeteranXV
Old
175 - 07-08-2008, 11:15
Quote:

i was pissed

Vlasic
VeteranXX
Old
176 - 07-08-2008, 11:16
Has the douchebag posted in this thread yet?

Diablo Escobar
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
177 - 07-08-2008, 11:16
no, and he hasn't posted in days, which really points to this being fake, that kid hasn't stayed away from TW for 3-5 days ever

Infinite
VeteranXV
Old
178 - 07-08-2008, 11:16
this is the end of tribalwar

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
179 - 07-08-2008, 11:17
Quote:
thats only a FRACTION of it all.

just a fraction.

how about mike getting me in the bar for free (cool), but then just getting his girls in the bar instead of the guys for free. he got me in for free because i had already spent a fortune.

there were so many examples of selfishness this weekend it still makes me sick thinking about it

at the time i was in grin and bear it mode. but now that i've had time to sit and reflect on it all, it really turns my stomach.

i know he doesn't do it on purpose. in his mind he really is trying to hook people up. it just comes off the exact opposite way and then he just doesn't get it.

and then he makes excuses and its not even worth arguing with him.
yeah I heard about the $250 bar tab that he wanted people to pay.

Vlasic
VeteranXX
Old
180 - 07-08-2008, 11:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiztid View Post
no, and he hasn't posted in days, which really points to this being fake, that kid hasn't stayed away from TW for 3-5 days ever
Or maybe he's actually embarassed

Page 9 of 33

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [official]the nyc story every non-troll wants to read told by fraggle

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
bad good not story , badmofo has a huge penis , check it , fraggle = attention whore , free gon , kahula lays jew eggs , matthew dewald is fat , missjess sighting! , rambro is a nigger , suicidetaxi is god , wooooo