Kahüla
VeteranXV
Old
81 - 07-06-2008, 02:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
She doesn't know about TW does she?

The forum? Does she?
She has not been ruined yet by you guys' nastiness and mind-blowing hate towards women. Hope Lavan will be smart enough to keep his lady out of this place...

Lavan : Dear E-Daddy, so ****ing happy for you. Looks like you finally got a woman who makes you all sugar and sunshine. I bet she fell for you when she heard your voice, heh. Seriously, bold move there, proud of you, life is all about taking chances, but you know that. Take care of yourself up there in Wisconsin, be happy. Just hope you have someone taking care of Prince now ...

ps : know we haven't talked in a while, if you still have my # gimme a call one day !

Sponsored Links
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
82 - 07-06-2008, 02:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazmine View Post
She must be a nice person then.
Best I've ever met.
also. . J.C. rip

Noumenon
VeteranXX
Old
83 - 07-06-2008, 02:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahüla View Post
She has not been ruined yet by you guys' nastiness and mind-blowing hate towards women. Hope Lavan will be smart enough to keep his lady out of this place...

Lavan : Dear E-Daddy, so ****ing happy for you. Looks like you finally got a woman who makes you all sugar and sunshine. I bet she fell for you when she heard your voice, heh. Seriously, bold move there, proud of you, life is all about taking chances, but you know that. Take care of yourself up there in Wisconsin, be happy. Just hope you have someone taking care of Prince now ...

ps : know we haven't talked in a while, if you still have my # gimme a call one day !
why do you keep coming back? Masochism?

Code4
BP's Pimpx
Contributor
Old
84 - 07-06-2008, 02:43
Quote:

show us your ****

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
85 - 07-06-2008, 02:44
Quote:

You know you like it rough..... err when we're hard on you...

Kahüla
VeteranXV
Old
86 - 07-06-2008, 02:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
You know you like it rough..... err when we're hard on you...
I sure do, next time btw, I like when it lasts more than 2sec. Kthx.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
87 - 07-06-2008, 02:46
Quote:
I sure do, next time btw, I like when it lasts more than 2sec. Kthx.
Why can't you take it as a compliment?

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
88 - 07-06-2008, 02:46
Daddy wasn't their for her as child, and she comes back here to stimulate that ****ed up region of her brain seeking attention. She needs attention from a dominat male figure that will treat her like **** because that's what she is used to and she craves it.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
89 - 07-06-2008, 02:47
If she didn't want attention she wouldn't post slutty pics and tell everyone she was a female. If she just wanted to socialize here (sounds gay) or read the forum she could stfu and post.

Jazmine
VeteranX
Old
90 - 07-06-2008, 02:48
Thanks Lavan

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
91 - 07-06-2008, 02:49
Quote:
Thanks Lavan
Take Jazmine as an example... Kahula

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
92 - 07-06-2008, 02:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Take Jazmine as an example... Kahula
She's old and barren though.

(no offense)

Jazmine
VeteranX
Old
93 - 07-06-2008, 02:51
Old? Im not old!

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
94 - 07-06-2008, 02:51
Quote:
Old? Im not old!
40's-50's?

Kahüla
VeteranXV
Old
95 - 07-06-2008, 02:52
Jaz is a mom, a wife, and I do respect her a lot. She's a great woman from what I know. She's just much older than I am, she could probably be my mom.

So here's the fact, I'm young, careless and here to have fun with you guys' lil' nerdy brains. And trust me, it's way too much fun to give up on this entertainment.

JoMo, I'll gladly take it as a compliment if that pleases you.

But whatever, this thread is about Vanster being happy in Wisconsin. You guys need to learn how to focus on a single topic.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
96 - 07-06-2008, 02:52
Rocky . . .I need to give you some pics of him while we were there.
He is such a prancer, and really, a complete retard. I rode him bareback a couple of times
just to be an alpha male. . .Prince-
Dad wants to sell him, but I keep saying no.
Prince Stephanie. . .that guy is so headstrong. He's like. . anyone but me he will buck off. He's like kahula cept he's a horse.

Code4
BP's Pimpx
Contributor
Old
97 - 07-06-2008, 02:53
Quote:
Jaz is a mom, a wife, and I do respect her a lot. She's a great woman from what I know. She's just much older than I am, she could probably be my mom.

So here's the fact, I'm young, careless and here to have fun with you guys' lil' nerdy brains. And trust me, it's way too much fun to give up on this entertainment.

JoMo, I'll gladly take it as a compliment if that pleases you.

But whatever, this thread is about Vanster being happy in Wisconsin. You guys need to learn how to focus on a single topic.
show us your **** *****

Jazmine
VeteranX
Old
98 - 07-06-2008, 02:55
43 and Im not old!

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
99 - 07-06-2008, 02:55
Quote:
Does that mean you will be posting nudes soon? It's the young and careless thing to do......

Bad_CRC
Linux Tribes++
Contributor
Old
100 - 07-06-2008, 02:56
wisconsin?

that's even worse than minnesota. get her to move back there with you.

Anyway, congrats. hope things work out for ya. Those pics are great, but you forgot the pic of you two mountain biking in Wisconsin:

Page 5 of 12

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I moved to Wisconsin [pics]

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
anal hippie sex , badmofo has a huge penis , cops kill indians , creepy indian guy , give cops smallpox , intervention needed , kahula lays jew eggs , kura needs attention , lavan hoffman , man law invoked , peace pipes , vanster