TW doctors help/I have an infected cut by SweetbabyJ - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page TW doctors help/I have an infected cut
Page 4 of 6
james
VeteranX
Old
61 - 07-02-2008, 00:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrillKillKulT View Post
did they check it for mrsa or vrsa? i got mrsa, pusses up fast and fevers. needs sulphur based antibiotics
Sulfa not sulphur

Sponsored Links
Durak
VeteranXV
Old
62 - 07-02-2008, 00:23
wow what kind of dirty fat pale pimply faced nerd lets his cut get infected?

james
VeteranX
Old
63 - 07-02-2008, 00:26
Honestly, I've never had an infected cut. I fell while hiking over the weekend and had all kinds of dirt in cuts on my arms and legs and had no problem. I wasn't even able to clean it at all for a few hours and then didn't get to clean it well until I got home Monday.

SweetbabyJ
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
64 - 07-02-2008, 00:35
obviously i came into contact with some nasty bacteria. ive never had an infection from a scrape or cut either until now.

TheAnk
VeteranXV
Old
65 - 07-02-2008, 00:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyX View Post
man another one, nice

I saved most of these in a little txt file:
what about the whole discounted - disgusted (or was it discounting - disgusting) thing from the chick that was apparently dyslexic?

buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
66 - 07-02-2008, 01:03
d

Last edited by buize; 08-07-2022 at 04:12..
buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
67 - 07-02-2008, 01:04

SweetbabyJ
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
68 - 07-02-2008, 01:04
that's kinda what it looks like but not as big

Cavalier
VeteranXV
Old
69 - 07-02-2008, 01:05
Um - any time you have to use cut and green pus in the same sentence, its time to goto the doctor. Blood poisoning is no joke my friend.

buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
70 - 07-02-2008, 01:06
the ****ty part is that the bacteria that causes it is one of the normal inhabitants of your skin. if you break the skin anywhere it can hit the underlying tissue.
if it spreads to the tissue covering the muscle it starts to spread aggressively and you need surgery

bam
VeteranXV
Old
71 - 07-02-2008, 02:28
Those two people are ****ed

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
72 - 07-02-2008, 02:37
I don't understand why people are so afraid of Doctors. If you have to wait to have a fever and green pus, there's something wrong with you. Jesus ****.

jeff6917
VeteranX
Old
73 - 07-02-2008, 13:21
That looks ok you dumbass if symptoms persist cut your ****ing leg off! Problem Solved

Blitzkrieg
VeteranXV
Old
74 - 07-02-2008, 13:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetbabyJ View Post
ok thanks for convincing me to go to the doctor everyone.

He gave me cephalexin and sulfamethoxazole/trimethropin.

Can I booze? I've always heard that alcohol kills the effect of antibiotics but it seems this might be a myth. The warnings on the side don't mention alcohol. Tell me I can booze it up please.
Personally I won't do it, unless it's absolutely necessary.

Alcohol will tax your organ as your body tries to get rid of them. Liver will be working harder to get rid of alcohol.

Hold off on drinking while you're on medication, treasure your liver as liver, once damaged, doom you to death. We have been able to create some artificial organs, but not liver because liver's function is to get rid of toxins from our body.

Liver can repair itself and you can receive partial liver transplant that will grow back (both for donor and donee) but why risk it?

That's why I try to avoid taking tylenol and many other medications for as long as I could because those medication are often like a 2-edged sword, it helps your body in some way, but it can also tax your body in getting rid of it. The benefit outweigh the cost in general, hence FDA will approve them, but if I can endure or recover on my own without much long-term effect, why not stay away from medication?

Blitzkrieg
VeteranXV
Old
75 - 07-02-2008, 13:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBatesAlot View Post
I don't understand why people are so afraid of Doctors. If you have to wait to have a fever and green pus, there's something wrong with you. Jesus ****.
Some people might not be able to afford doctor's visit that much. More and more Americans are struggling with healthcare insurance premium. Some Americans don't even have insurance.

SweetbabyJ
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
76 - 07-02-2008, 17:51
I knew I had to go to the dr. i was just procrastinating a little. I probably should have gone monday instead of tuesday but oh well. The fever had gone away and the wound stopped oozing which gave me a little hope.

When do the meds kick in? I feel fine but the wound looks the same as it did two days ago, redness might be a little bigger area.

SweetbabyJ
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
77 - 07-02-2008, 17:56
And no side effects (yet) on the drugs. Maybe feel a little woozy/dizzy but very mild. But I did have a seizure a few hours ago which has never happened to me, should I call the dr about that?

JohnnyX
VeteranXV
Old
78 - 07-02-2008, 17:58
are you serious? that's a pretty significant side effect

I'd call the doctor immediately, probably the pharmacist too

RJ_
Veteran++
Old
79 - 07-02-2008, 18:03
are you poor or something?

or just ridiculously cheap?

claudius
VeteranX
Old
80 - 07-02-2008, 18:03
What the ****?

Page 4 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page TW doctors help/I have an infected cut

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
aids , badmofo has a huge penis , epic thread , fired from bbuster , flesh eating bacteria , flesh-eating aidscancer , fucking moron , infection , kahula lays jew eggs , kill all cops , lisping through text , maggoty leg rot , penis