Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [?] Progressive Park - Clev. Indians
Page 2 of 2
BodyShoT
VeteranXX
Old
21 - 06-30-2008, 23:58
We also have 5th row first base line for the Reds. Yeah I know this has nothing to do with Cleveland.

I know Stoney is Marriott but you would really like the Hyatt downtown at the Arcade.

Last edited by BodyShoT; 07-01-2008 at 00:00..
Sponsored Links
psc777
VeteranXX
Old
22 - 07-01-2008, 00:00
Jonez, looks like we will be staying at the hotel in Independance. Close to you? or any other tw'rs?

BodyShoT
VeteranXX
Old
23 - 07-01-2008, 00:03
For the vacation that is taking me away over Labor Day I cashed in 300,000 Marriott points to stay in Florida. I still have like 110,000 left hehe.

psc777
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 07-01-2008, 00:05
Nice. Stoney is getting us the associates rate, 39 bucks a night. I may use some of my points for a free stay. But I only have like 21000 points, lol.
Mostly from UVA stays.

DrJonez
VeteranXX
Old
25 - 07-01-2008, 00:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by psc777 View Post
Jonez, looks like we will be staying at the hotel in Independance. Close to you? or any other tw'rs?
Do you HAVE to stay at that one? All the TWers I know of are either like 1-2 hours outside of the city, or they're on the near west side in like Lakewood and the west edge of Cleveland. If you wanna come party after the games, get a hotel over that way. Otherwise it's like a 30-40 minute drive out to Independence :\

psc777
VeteranXX
Old
26 - 07-01-2008, 00:45
Ah, well I don't want a 30+ minute ride back n forth to the park. Looks as if we will be taking a taxi the 7 miles to the park anyway.

Null Space
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
27 - 07-01-2008, 10:13
yeah, most of the TWs are on the near west side, myself included.

As far as partying after the game you have downtown. Which in my opinion is lame. And you have lakewood, which has the most bars per capita in the near area.

psc777
VeteranXX
Old
28 - 07-01-2008, 10:34
I might want to bring a shirt to change into after the game if I plan on hitting any bars. Not so sure how the Indians fans will take a White Sox fan walking into their bar.

{FSC}Godfather
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
29 - 07-01-2008, 10:49
they just renamed Jacobs field right, they built that in the mid 90s I though

Null Space
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
30 - 07-01-2008, 10:49
meh, you will get some heckles, but right now I'd say you have the last laugh since our team is in the gutter.

dweeb
VeteranXV
Old
31 - 07-01-2008, 10:52
Quote:
I might want to bring a shirt to change into after the game if I plan on hitting any bars. Not so sure how the Indians fans will take a White Sox fan walking into their bar.
You'll be much better off than my dad, brother, and myself waltzing around in our Steelers garb after the Browns game...

k eKEK ke K ^_T__^

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
32 - 07-01-2008, 11:12
go to a game or 2 after sept 15, cause then I'll be 21 and can go booze with you

Krivanka
VeteranXX
Old
33 - 07-01-2008, 11:49
If any of you guys are looking for tickets I've got some in section 447 Row A that I no longer use as I moved. I have them for every other game minus the ones I sold. Let me know if you're interested (also have season Cavs tickets).

psc777
VeteranXX
Old
34 - 07-01-2008, 12:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krivanka View Post
If any of you guys are looking for tickets I've got some in section 447 Row A that I no longer use as I moved. I have them for every other game minus the ones I sold. Let me know if you're interested (also have season Cavs tickets).

Meh, If Im driving all the way out there, Im going for lower deck, 1st 10 rows at least.

DrJonez
VeteranXX
Old
35 - 07-01-2008, 12:07
Quote:
Ah, well I don't want a 30+ minute ride back n forth to the park. Looks as if we will be taking a taxi the 7 miles to the park anyway.
Lakewood is literally 5 minutes from the park. You hop on the shoreway and you can see the field from there. Trust me, Independence is way farther away than Lakewood or the west edge of Cleveland. Independence is way the **** south of the city.

psc777
VeteranXX
Old
36 - 08-29-2008, 23:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJonez View Post
Haha, oh, ****. That's a while from now then :P

Remind me in August

Its August.
Leaving Sunday morning. Change of hotel plans. Now staying at
Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center.
Its walking distance from the park, and is a killer hotel.

Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [?] Progressive Park - Clev. Indians

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
badmofo has a huge penis , baseball , but i poop from there! , cleveland rocks , condemned=jackconrad wins , firewater , indians , kahula lays jew eggs , rogue=tour bitch survives , steroids , wild thing