Reload this Page [Controversial]BG AFK Botting
Page 3 of 4
TonyElTigre
VeteranXX
Old
41 - 07-05-2008, 01:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by mthd View Post
Actually you get time bans before account closure, anyone who says they got account closed with no warning for botting BGs are full of **** or don't read their emails. There is no "ban wave", the term came about in regards to win trading for which there became a large number and was suddenly being dealt with resulting in a wave as it did with glider. There's no random inspection and they definitely don't write your name down and wait till they hit some magic number to ban you.

Sorry if i came off as 'sticking it to the man', but the OP said "Controversial" botting, so I thought I should post something in regards to the controversy (or lack of, imo). I was however wearing my Che Guevara t-shirt when i wrote it.
well you are right, until recently if you botted only in bgs you got a suspension first, that has changed. But most people that own glider or another bot dontjust use it for bg's and there is no warning for when blizzard has a ban wave. Yes they ban people in a wave, Blizz always has

You can call me wrong all you want, i glided and 3 of my real life friends glided and we all were banned the same day without ever receiving warning or pms

Sponsored Links
mthd
VeteranXV
Old
42 - 07-05-2008, 03:22
no i agree glider will get you banned in no time. theres never been a "ban wave" for afk bots.

GeneralHell
VeteranXV
Old
43 - 07-05-2008, 03:37
Quote:
Like i said anyone saying they had no warning is lying or was using a variation of glide.
Enlighten us as to what you use please. Might help your argument a bit if you don't imply you use some kind of secret bot no one knows about.

Quote:
People on TW would likely lie about it since they have their e-rep here, however minor, to uphold.
You're a ++... you ARE 'People on TW'

Quote:
Whereas a bg bot forum it seems more likely people would post fact with everything already in the open. Hences pages and pages of non account closure warnings. So no.. I didn't bother to even search for what i know to be false innocence.
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware of how honest people are on bot forums.

Quote:
You have no idea what you're talking about as apparent in your various assumptions about me and vast lack of knowledge on the subject.
Who knows, you may actually be vastly more educated on all things WoW and WoW accessories than anyone on TW. I'll put a golf clap in my schedule for you.

Quote:
Also saying "why do you care what we think" is probably the weakest most cliche argument on the whole internetz but thanks for the laugh. Relating my botting as not caring about my money/time is also laughable. In fact it's the opposite. Enjoy being months behind with greens while I am already retiring to the 2400s on several alts because it didn't take me nearly as long to gear up.
Saying "why do you care what we think" is a cliche is also a cliche. Also, congrats on your endless ranks of 2400s, perhaps you can post an armory link? My WoW-peen in only three inches but it is purple.

Quote:
gambling time and money like you said.. it was merely a comparison to make a point and yes it fits You say "that said" as if you made a point.
Not a great comparison. Most healthy gamblers know that they're most likely going to lose and therefore gamble what they don't mind losing. Unless you have an unhealthy gambling problem then your currency (in this case time/money) is expendable to you. Must be nice being rich in both.

Quote:
cliffs: lolol no ur **** is inane lollol that said y dont u stop caring about me caring about u caring lol warcraft lol.
No cliffs necessary, but if you need some for my reply just let me know

Quote:
edit: since we are assuming we know each other I assume you are old and fat probably mid-late 30s judging how you misuse words like cheapskate which are long out of circulation, you're married but shes also fat.
Oh wow, really? Too bad you're completely wrong. I mean, most people could at least get one thing right. I'm normally a good sport when it comes to gambling and would probably give you another whack at those assumptions but what can I say... too many either/ors in that sentence for any chance at even odds! Guess I'm pretty cautious when it comes to gambling

Hey, there's another thing you know about me now!

mthd
VeteranXV
Old
44 - 07-05-2008, 09:26
lol super secret

heres a hint: google bg bot its like the #1. since the more I explain the more you are confused just pretend I quoted you like 14 times and wrote "Shucks! you got me there!" after each one.

sorry about being COMPLETELY WRONG before. I'm sure pride didn't get the better of you but if it did then we'd all love an update thread some time in the future about your fatness. I just love saying 'I told you so'

PessimiStick
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
45 - 07-05-2008, 09:50
Who the **** is this mthd ******?

mthd
VeteranXV
Old
46 - 07-05-2008, 09:59
Who the **** are you ******? want to make out yes/no

TonyElTigre
VeteranXX
Old
47 - 07-05-2008, 12:04
you mentioned glider then said you didnt mean glider and its obvious the guy in here talking about botting was using glider. Blizz can detect 3rd party apps pretty well and they will immediately ban you if they catch you botting on a software level.

mthd
VeteranXV
Old
48 - 07-05-2008, 12:54
not sure what you're reading but my first reply to the ban issue was that glider along with win trading was associated with insta-bans in some cases, and even restated it. I meant everything I said and everything I said is 100% correct. feel free to bookmark my posts for future reference. I'm full of cool and exciting facts!

PoorDoggy
VeteranXV
Old
49 - 07-05-2008, 13:24
[Controversial]

GeneralHell
VeteranXV
Old
50 - 07-05-2008, 16:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by PessimiStick View Post
Who the **** is this mthd ******?
Does anyone really care? Just some nobody lurker who finally decided to become a ****** after 6+ years. Yes, it can take that long.

Quote:
lol super secret

heres a hint: google bg bot its like the #1. since the more I explain the more you are confused just pretend I quoted you like 14 times and wrote "Shucks! you got me there!" after each one.

sorry about being COMPLETELY WRONG before. I'm sure pride didn't get the better of you but if it did then we'd all love an update thread some time in the future about your fatness. I just love saying 'I told you so'
I love how your only retort is parroting my replies! I have a fan it seems. But if that's your game then you are also fat and... hmm... living in your mom's basement. Til you post more info we'll hold that to be true. (This is bait BTW. You've lurked long enough to know this by now I hope since you claim to be schooled in TW anthropology.)

Now for the rest of our amusement:
1) mthd parrots my repliy.
2) mthd actually posts a picture of himself
3) mthd lols at various parts of anyone's reply
4) mthd ignores my reply and once again claims he's some kind of expert
5) all of the above

Might as well place your bets everyone! This guy is giving Feannag a run for his money!

mthd
VeteranXV
Old
51 - 07-05-2008, 16:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralHell View Post
4) mthd ignores my reply and once again claims he's some kind of expert

srsly you went off topic about umpteen posts ago when you figured out i was right but i still <3 u babe

LOL Internet
VeteranXV
Old
52 - 07-05-2008, 23:48
I got 24k today ;P

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
53 - 07-06-2008, 16:27
im so upset that people are getting banned for being too lazy to get free epics

let me tell you how upset i am about this

this is an outrage that blizzard is punishing people for breaking the rules even after they made it so that you simply dont have to do a thing for free t5 equiv gear

i didnt read this thread because the mere idea of it is ****ing sad and retarded

Feannag
VeteranXV
Old
54 - 07-06-2008, 19:10
Blizzard should have done more to make AV more fun and worth playing for honor though. They should have worked more on PvP in general rather than put it on the back-burner to be more like EQ and focus 90% of their efforts on dungeons and content.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
55 - 07-06-2008, 23:08
Except 90% of the player base wants to PvE.

GeneralHell
VeteranXV
Old
56 - 07-06-2008, 23:14
Quote:

srsly you went off topic about umpteen posts ago when you figured out i was right but i still <3 u babe
Still waiting on that armory link, hon

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
57 - 07-08-2008, 16:22
sometimes you're just badass enough to report the AFK horde players in BG's

sometimes you're the biggest boss that they've seen thus far

Outlaw.
VeteranX
Old
58 - 07-12-2008, 12:28
i botted for some time back in Dec. but i think around Jan. multitudes of people started receiving warnings and bans so i just stopped. ready to try the next best bot when it becomes available though.

JustinCase
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
59 - 07-12-2008, 12:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
sometimes you're just badass enough to report the AFK horde players in BG's

sometimes you're the biggest boss that they've seen thus far

best pic i've seen in a while

SonGohan
VeteranXX
Old
60 - 07-13-2008, 02:24
And always remember... If you're in a BG that is bound to suck, log out for 5 minutes. Return after those 5 minutes, and you're back at where you queued up without the debuff.

Page 3 of 4

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page [Controversial]BG AFK Botting

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
kahula lays jew eggs