Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Search Is Contributor Only
Page 14 of 15
CelticMojo
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
261 - 07-01-2008, 02:50
Rayn look at the monster you've created!!!! IT's ALIVE!!!

Sponsored Links
Kill Your Parents
Veteran4
Old
262 - 07-01-2008, 03:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by haniblecter View Post
I'D CONTRIBUTE IF YOU DIDNT USE NAZI-PAL AS THE SOLE FORM OF SENDING MONEY.

I REFUSE TO DO ANYTHING WITH THAT SERVICE.
Why the rage @ paypal??

Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
263 - 07-01-2008, 05:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill Your Parents View Post
Why the rage @ paypal??
Further Proof Paypal Sucks
9/03/2005 - 9:36 PM - Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka

Well, after breaking the $20,000 donation mark, Paypal decided to shut down the donation account. No warning, no customer support, no chance to fix anything. Why? Here's their reason!

I AM NOT SELLING A GODDAMN THING. What part of "donation" is difficult to understand?

They are asking me to provide a shipping number FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. How they hell am I supposed to comply with this? What do they want? Oh, well you see, here's proof I shipped NOTHING via NO COMPANY to NO ADDRESS. Is this good enough? I can't even enter a fictional shipping number for the fictional item that never shipped to the fictional customer because THERE IS NOTHING THERE TO CLICK. I press the "continue" button and it says:

Well WHAT THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT? How can I dispute something WHICH DOESN'T EXIST?

I have no idea what will happen to all the donations you guys contributed. All I know is Paypal has locked me out of the account. I'm going to try to straighten things out with them, but I think everybody here is awfully familiar with Paypal's service.

You try to do something good for people and look what happens.

I guess the nice ladies and gents at Paypal are now using your funds for Project: Paypal Takes Your Money. Sorry your donations can't go to help those in need. Hey Paypal, you ****ers head on down to New Orleans and tell people who lost everything that, well, some folks donated TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS to you, but hey, you ain't getting it because we don't feel like it.

That's fine. You assholes don't want me to run a charity drive? Fine, that's your decision. But it's not me you're hurting; it's the thousands of goddamn people with no homes, no money, and no hope fleeing a burning, flooded wasteland they used to call "home." I wasn't going to take a single cent of the donations, unlike Paypal, who decides that when people send money to help victims survive a national disaster, their company should still make over 2.35% of everything sent in. I doubt the CEOs of eBay and Paypal give a **** about this crappy little website and our insignificant drive to help out people in a time of crisis, but this drive meant a lot to me, and once again Paypal has completely ****ed over another customer bringing in plenty of money in their ridiculous "transaction fees."

If this is some thing where Paypal is dubious of Something Awful, fearful I'll take all the money and buy a luxurious $22,000 house in Beverly Hills, fine, you dip****s at Paypal can take every cent from my account and manually donate it yourself to the Red Cross. The only reason, and I repeat ONLY reason I used your service, was because I needed a way to get peoples' shipping addresses so I could send them free merchandise for donating. Oh my god, what suspicious activity! Since all our servers are down, I couldn't use our credit card payment system to do it myself, so I had to rely on your lousy company. I guess I learned my lesson here, eh?

Paypal has completely walled themselves off from customer complaints. Oh, you want to dispute something? Fill out these forms and click "SUBMIT" and have no clue who or what is going to read your message.

You guys want to close my account? Fine, close it. I'm done dealing with you. I loathe your wretched, vile, disgusting, bloated waste of a company with every last fibre of my body. You're a grotesque, swollen parasite whose existence hinges solely on the lack of competition. You can close my account and shut me out, but you'd better take every single cent people donated and send it directly to the Red Cross. Folks from around the world trusted you with their money, and you'd goddamn better make sure it gets to where it was going, and I'm not talking about your wallets.

**** you Paypal, **** you up your bloated corporate *******. I fully expect you refund each and every single person who donated thinking they'd be helping, not padding your goddamn wallets. I'd advise any and every one of you using Paypal to stop, but I'll just let their service speak for itself. If you want to support a company who acts like this, then that's your decision.

I'm pissed off and I can't stop writing. You guys were donating nearly $3,500 AN HOUR before Paypal locked the account. Let me repeat that again: $3,500 AN HOUR. You guys were ****ing awesome. You were going above and beyond being gratuitous. It was amazing, I was wearing socks and they were blown off so hard that they slammed into my sock drawer and all the other socks flew out. Now it's like everything collided head-on with a brick wall, and it's all smoldering mess. It's bad enough I have no functional servers.

It's bad enough I'm losing money and customers every single minute of every single hour I have no business. All of that is very crappy. But this charity drive, having Paypal step in and shut it down... that just makes me beyond pissed. I can't stop writing about this crap, and I'm afraid I'll be here venting my fury at this despicable corporation until my wife saws off my arms. I'm going to stop right now, because I'm just repeating myself at this point. But, just in case I didn't make things clear, **** YOU PAYPAL.

And there's also this:
https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=333437

And of course this: Welcome to PayPalSucks.com

confidential
VeteranX
Old
264 - 07-01-2008, 05:33
well that is pretty gay (SA getting screwed by paypal)

ive never really had a problem with paypal besides the fact they take 10 light years to transfer funds from my checking account. will be donating whenever the money gets in paypal

perro
VeteranXV
Old
265 - 07-01-2008, 05:43
trop is a worthless ******.

Mharrman
VeteranXV
Old
266 - 07-01-2008, 09:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill Your Parents View Post
Why the rage @ paypal??
Lol its ****ed over alot of people, if i recall someone bombed the ebay building targeting only the paypal section.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
267 - 07-01-2008, 09:32
paypal ****ing sucks but you don't have to get an account there anymore.

Blank
VeteranX
Old
268 - 07-01-2008, 09:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostDuck View Post
I don't know if this has been brought up in the thread or not but for people complaining about not wanting to use PayPal...is it because you think you need an account there to send money?
That is no longer the case anymore.
You can just use your credit card without actually joining PayPal now to send money to someone (ie. TribalWar)
yep, that's how i sent in my money for colosus weight loss.

Alvarez
VeteranXX
Old
269 - 07-01-2008, 13:16
I always included tribalwar in the keywords and never realized you could site:tribalwar... thanks!

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
270 - 07-01-2008, 14:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
paypal ****ing sucks but you don't have to get an account there anymore.
You shouldn't say that! They might freeze the TW account just to spite you.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
271 - 07-01-2008, 14:13
I also really enjoy that paypal doesn't work right with Quicken 2008 like it's supposed to (although this is Quicken's fault) so my books all have to be done by hand!

Empirion
VeteranXX
Old
272 - 07-01-2008, 14:36
donate you ******s!

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
273 - 07-01-2008, 15:09
paypal is a bunch of queers i will never use there piece of **** service

paypal also for the longest time didnt work with newegg so i could never order paypal newegg, that is like the 5th time i tried using paypal to pay for something on various sites and paypal errored and ****ed up then i said **** this and killed my paypal

NoFiX
VeteranXV
Old
274 - 07-01-2008, 15:40
i used paypal to sell a few tribes goodies. i've also used it for ebay.

Dark|Dragon
VeteranX
Old
275 - 07-01-2008, 16:17
I don't know if this has been said already, but could you add a Google search link to the top nav?

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
276 - 07-01-2008, 16:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark|Dragon View Post
I don't know if this has been said already, but could you add a Google search link to the top nav?
I might be able to work it tonight

gabe
VeteranX
Old
277 - 07-01-2008, 18:00
f the haters. good move rayn.

btw - i saw a national commercial for moneygram recently. as they grow paypal will have to become more competitive. there's light at the end of the tunnel

spydur
VeteranXV
Old
278 - 07-01-2008, 19:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark|Dragon View Post
seriously?

how hard is it to simply contriubute some cash or use the google search that's probably built into your effing browser?

Oktane
VeteranXV
Old
279 - 07-01-2008, 20:01
I just paid the subscription and moments later I have my contrib tag, wow that was freakin quick. Now I can join the rest of the contributor snobs in looking down our noses at all the lowly non-contribs, much like the day I installed firefox and joined the browser snobs.

SmOkkin' Joe
VeteranX
Old
280 - 07-09-2008, 12:53
wait so we end up paying for the old semi functional search bar or does it actually turn up results on a consistent basis?

Page 14 of 15

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Search Is Contributor Only

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
$10 pays for condoms , +1000 to ofn threads , announcement , assfrags is cheap , bad decision rayn , bad idea , badmofo is faggot , ballsack , cock munchers , cocks posting about cocks , donate , donate faggots , kahula lays jew eggs , nerdvirgins , noncontributers = fag , nooooo , ofngasm time , only $10 you cheap fucks , rayn ftw , scientology , search , search sucks anyways , tag you're it , what what in the butt