Can Trump win?

THe one thing jonez got right there is that he's unpredictable.Trumps adopted the Nixon madman technique, with the thinking why tell your trade partner or person you're going to war with what you're going to do ahead of time? That's insane really, why would you ever pre-play your hand. Trump goes to the extent of people asking 'well golly surely nukes are off the table right?' The madman 'no why would they be?' The finely blonde coiffed genius

Jonez is and will always be a 400lbs piece of shit

Vanster is just a total fucking asshole that staples fast food applications to the tests of his students and then demands to be paid more money. He also thinks anyone with a business degree is a sales person and has three children that he never talks about. He's about as stellar as tehvul.

Last edited:
Bam remind me to not competitive in overwatch while drinking, i dropped from 2500 to 2200 :-| I talked a lot of shit on my slide down so it sort of made up for it

to be fair, it was the first person he's heard about, because you know, msm

and the only person he will hear about

because, you know

tumblr_lkzkutXQYx1qehnt6.gif

stupid hillary voter

Jonez is and will always be a 400lbs piece of shit

Vanster is just a total fucking asshole that staples fast food applications to the tests of his students and then demands to be paid more money. He also thinks anyone with a business degree is a sales person and has three children that he never talks about. He's about as stellar as tehvul.

blowing buffalo loads into worthless hippy scum that he never takes accountability for

did not know

tell us more as he tries to make fun of tehvul as father of the year

Back