Blizzard

237 sux chit @ err fukn ting wyte trash pussyd00 touches dis y d00 traaaash @ n e vidya gaym literal eva smdh lol :jester:

sumday d00 hopn n prayn 2 find strength n courage 2 kill self lykka all him famly frenz n race bin telln d00 2 do 4 so fukn long smdh lol :jester:

translation? i don't speak dog?

Good day young citizen! I happen to speak Flipp and am happy to translate at your request.

sumday d00 hopn n prayn 2 find strength n courage 2 kill self lykka all him famly frenz n race bin telln d00 2 do 4 so fukn long smdh lol :jester:

"Dear sir, I am hoping that you someday find the strength and courage to put thyself to death in the instructed manner that has been entrusted to you by thine friends and family for a prolonged period of time. I shake my head at thee." -Sir Flipp of the Round

My services come free of charge, but please consider paying it forward and helping out your fellow man in any way that you can.

this makes my day. Even Blizzard thinks your twitch stream sucks and had to stop you from ruining their games.

237 sux chit @ err fukn ting wyte trash pussyd00 touches dis y d00 traaaash @ n e vidya gaym literal eva smdh lol :jester:

alright translate back to him he a stupid scum dog

Ok I will translate that, but I going to sleep after that.

In Flipp that would be spoken as follows:

"U Paris Hilton ranky d4nk got no ch33se in the basket 'naw wut 'em sayen? smdh lol"

But I think you two should make Reese's Pieces...

Why can't we all just get along and make fun of Blizzard together as one big happy family?

no

u fags called me a fag 4 pointing out that blizzard was bigly overrated back when world of warcraft was launched. u gave me internet h8 when i rightly said that they get away w/ releasing crap b/c nerds won't ever stop their "omg blizzard so cool" circle jerk

fuk all of u newtime bandwagon poser faggots. u supported blizzard. u made blizzard even shittier than it was. somebody call john romero b/c it's time 4u all 2 suck it down :finger:

dude a vast majority of the posters on this forum will talk shit about company X and immediately pre-order anything they fucking release. This is not news. Just like when i see all the people clowning on the new tribes clone and then i see them playing it lol.

Correct i was speaking as broad statement for any product or game i'm not happy with. I don't care what company makes it their all rubbish.

Back