ass fucking!!

stop thinking im a troll.. the first picture was taking and i'm not a fan of my body.. so i didnt want my face in it but after all the requests i decided to post clothed pics of myself so you can at least see what i look like you notice the blonde hair from the ass and the reg pics its the same..:)

really just a fun girl who's bf is always on here so decided to make an account and have fun herself.. i dont work just stay at home.. so why not..

I'm placing bets that this is still some elaborate ruse. I don't trust women, and I don't trust crazy drug addicts either. This is obviously not real.

stop thinking im a troll.. the first picture was taking and i'm not a fan of my body.. so i didnt want my face in it but after all the requests i decided to post clothed pics of myself so you can at least see what i look like you notice the blonde hair from the ass and the reg pics its the same..:)

really just a fun girl who's bf is always on here so decided to make an account and have fun herself.. i dont work just stay at home.. so why not..

First, don't be another one of those crazy bitches who is completely fine and worries about their body. Get some self esteem.

Second, welcome to TW :wave: I hope you have a nice long run here. I give it 2 weeks.

sorry i'm not a whore i gave you a preview and now im just showing you i'm a fun, relaxed girl.. that wants respect here.. cant i have that?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

haha you guys are rediculous.. god a women cant go anywhere on this site.. i guess its really entertaining though.. haha.. glad you give me two weeks i give myself another day with the way everyones hating on me.. and its not weight issues im worried about not one of those girls its my face and my tits posted together.. just gets you into trouble..

when i was in the army i had a room mate who's gf used to wrap him in plastic wrap and poop on his face, he really liked it said it was warm.

First, don't be another one of those crazy bitches who is completely fine and worries about their body. Get some self esteem.
Bahahahaha

women and self esteem, that's rich

also, it doesn't help that she's fat and has saggy tits/ass

Back