I moved to Wisconsin [pics]

nice van
good luck to you two
scenes are great especially compared to the flat lands of texas

nice van
good luck to you two
scenes are great especially compared to the flat lands of texas

thanks boston red sox.

Oh hey, they had an awesome battle with the Yanks today. . I didn't see the end of it.

cow-udder-38.4.jpg

Yuck, no thanks....

-She is a total hippie- liberal, doesn't wear makeup, hugs trees, has an organic garden in her back yard, she cuts her grass with an old fashioned push mower (no engine), is a vegetarian, no smoking, no drugs, no alcohol. On the down side, she is making me eat tofu, goats milk, raw spinach and all kinds of other shit that she eats. She tells me I have to get my cholesterol checked (I've never had it done).
i was about to say home run until i saw that :( damn hippies

This thread is much less flameworthy than I expected it to be.

So, good luck. I would give you tofu recipes but they all use meat.

This thread is much less flameworthy than I expected it to be.

So, good luck. I would give you tofu recipes but they all use meat.

dude, I'm still going to hunt and eat meat- she can't stop me.

I invoked the Maddox rule on her last night.

"For every animal you don't eat, I'll eat three."

she laughed, but only sort of. It was great.

thanks boston red sox.

Oh hey, they had an awesome battle with the Yanks today. . I didn't see the end of it.

Red Sox were down by 1 in the top of the 9th, loaded the bases with no outs. Strike out, infield fly, strike out. Yankees win.

wow, you live in ripon.
my grandparents have lived in green lake their whole lives.

Your grandparents have money. We went there for the 4th, and all I can say is . .goddamn people here have a lot of money.

Nice lake though.

Your grandparents have money. We went there for the 4th, and all I can say is . .goddamn people here have a lot of money.

Nice lake though.

Eh they aren't that wealthy (my grandparents). People who live on the lake are loaded, though. ~5 million dollar houses and shit. The owner of Walgreens has a house on the lake.

I was fishing on the lake with my uncle and brother on the 3rd -- definitely a nice lake but we didn't keep any fish because a bunch of waste from Ripon made it into Green Lake during all of that flooding. :(

Pics of girlfriend in thong and I might - might - call off the much-needed intervention required to free you from the impending disaster that will occur once you gave up your secure-for-life job, sold your home, moved to a state where you don't know anyone, and finally she kicks you to the curb once the hey-guys-lookit-my-new-injun-boyfriend novelty wears off.

Back