[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

You stinky paki's wannabee scrooge's need to adopt western wayz and spend the cash. Cash is not shit, it need not stick to you.
-------------------------------

I've just informed I have a private message from SuperPat.
help me jesus

congratulations on your exclusive interview with jesus campos the other day, ellen

yeah, nothing fishy about that at all

Report: Jesus Campos Granted Fluff Interview with Ellen DeGeneres Due to MGM Lawsuit Fears

I mean, she just works for mgm, who owns mandalay bay

Last edited:
Oh I hope I didn't violate a confidentiality agreement. I am soooo sorry
Don't be sorry you taught us all something important about you.

You taught us that you will betray a confidentiality for even a tiny gain. You taught us that you're willing to sell someone out at the drop of a hat.

In another scenario you would be the rat, selling out broh's so you didn't have to take a 'shower.'

I'd also like to add that I wish you didn't make this thread your personal blog. YOu post too much and would it be too much to ask if you could just stfu once in a while? Or most of the time?

Stop making this thread your personal blog you dum redneck and get a life.

Don't be sorry you taught us all something important about you.

You taught us that you will betray a confidentiality for even a tiny gain. You taught us that you're willing to sell someone out at the drop of a hat.

In another scenario you would be the rat, selling out broh's so you didn't have to take a 'shower.'

I'd also like to add that I wish you didn't make this thread your personal blog. YOu post too much and would it be too much to ask if you could just stfu once in a while? Or most of the time?

Stop making this thread your personal blog you dum redneck and get a life.

xx5HLi2.gif

dude they aint backing off either

Democrat Billionaire Megadonor Launches Campaign To Impeach Trump | Zero Hedge

this guy who gave 90 million to hillary in 2016 mad as hell

not gonna quit until him and Podesta get their way

Steyer began working on climate issues while serving as a board member at the Center for American Progress, a non-profit think tank founded by John Podesta in 2003.

until him and train man Buffet can shut down that Keystone pipeline for good

Said every female living in an Islamic nation.

Nuke'em. Its the only way to be sure.
It's obvious that you've never talked to a muslim women. Sheltered in your cozy home in SanFran I'm starting to wonder how a hard core libertarian, prepper and a guy with hands that have never worked feels his views should be shared.

Why are you hating so much? Shouldn't you be spending time spreading emollients on your soft callous free hands cause typing makes the skin dry?

So many libertarians start the game from third base, have you ever had to work Sam?

Cutting grass for mom doesn't count.

Both groups fill the needs of empire. The former will be complacent and accepting and provide taxes. The latter group has these qualities too, but due to psychological problems these children already identify with being soldiers - quality materiel to fill cannon fodder roles and extend empire.

I like to point out your stupidity when necessary.

What does a transgender (mentally ill male who thinks he is female) attacking a 10 year old girl in the bathroom have to do with Trump and MAGA?

I feel almost like I don't need to do this just by that summation but the truth is you still don't get it.

The left has insisted that people use the bathroom that fit their gender identity, not their real gender. Everyone said it's no big deal, what's the harm? People just want to take a piss.

Others said 'Are you stupid?' Allowing insane people to decide where to piss is bad mmmkay?

And here we are... a insane freak grabbed a 10 year old girl in the bathroom.

Luckily we have MAGA. Trump has stripped these freaks of rights afforded to them by Obama.. can't be fire for being gay, can't refuse to bake them a cake.

Look up Trump judges so far.. lifetimers that have expressed anti gay agendas. The right to deny these people the means to exist.

How much more fucking MAGA does there have to be to qualify for the MAGA thread you idiotic, retarded shit stain?
Just skimmed.

I don't give a flying fuk what your stoner enabled sperglord action leads you to justify your shitposting in this thread.

MAGA content in MAGA thread. Rape shit - make another thread sperglord.

That is all.

I was hoping someone else would notice.. but I just can't wait any longer.

From the Bump Stock article.

Wow Gun Control Works!!!!11111 Holy fucking Shit! Testify! Rejoice..

Wait, wut?
This should be in another thread sperggie.

Try to respect the forum's layout, sperggie.

Did Huff throw shade on Maddow and then Maddow threw shade back and then Huff threw some more shade. What does throw shade even mean?

I like when 2 left news organizations accuse each other of fake news. :lol:

Rachel Maddow Defends Niger Theory After Experts Call It*‘Conspiracymongering’ | HuffPost

European Council on Foreign Relations, called out the segment on Twitter, arguing, “these things are not linked, they have to do with areas on literal opposite ends of the country.”

Four U.S. soldiers were killed in Niger after a group of 50 militants affiliated with the so-called Islamic State in the Greater Sahara ambushed the patrol team during a routine train-and-advise mission.
More than two weeks after the ambush, still not much is known about why the troops were under-protected and why they were there in the first place.
Maddow’s theory on the ambush drew sharp criticism from experts familiar with the region, including assistant professor Laura Seay of Colby College’s Department of Government, who spoke to HuffPost’s Willa Frej after Maddow’s segment aired.
“No, that’s crazy,” Seay said of Maddow’s suggestion that Chadian troops were battling ISIS in Niger. “Everybody that I know is appalled by this. I would like to think that Maddow’s researchers are more responsible.”

In a column for Slate, Seay warned that Maddow’s “irresponsible conspiracymongering” could lead left-leaning individuals down a rabbit hole similar to conservatives who blame the deadly attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi on the Obama administration.*

In doing so,” she added, “Maddow also preyed upon Americans’ lack of knowledge about Africa, a widespread problem that ranges from not understanding*how large the continent is*to major news organizations*mislabeling maps for national broadcast.”

Back