[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

hahahahahah

dutch getting us goood

tenor.gif

yeah 0wned u

wait for your backup to come at noon tomorrow when mom brings them sandwiches

Last edited:
Obama didn't lose congressional seats in 2010 as a leftist senator. nightly news bedtime stories from breitbart must be very comfy I would like a glass of warm milk

what are yuu talking about? repubs gained 6 senate seats in 2010 from the dems and didn't lose a single race.

edit: they also took 63 in the house in "the 2010 election resulted in the highest loss of a party in a House midterm election since 1938, and the largest House swing since 1948"

Last edited:
Obama didn't lose congressional seats in 2010 as a leftist senator. nightly news bedtime stories from breitbart must be very comfy I would like a glass of warm milk

it is all conspiracy theory when you too fukin dim to actually read

What no one wanted to acknowledge, though, is that almost immediately after Obama’s 2009 inauguration, voters began a major course correction. In February 2010, Republican Scott Brown’s U.S. Senate victory (to replace Ted Kennedy) in, of all places, Massachusetts, combined with the historic wipeout of Democrats just nine months later in the 2010 midterms– this should have told the so-called Smart People that Obama was an anomaly, not a trend.

maybe washpo tuck you in nice and tight tonight

Obamas legacy: Democratic losses, party chaos - Washington Times

i would ask if you have the capacity to even try......but from your posts and life history i already know the answer

what are yuu talking about? repubs gained 6 senate seats in 2010 from the dems and didn't lose a single race.

guy proves he is either fully dyslexic or retarded

then uses that skill to show us his superior world view

:lol:

guess someone has to back fill for phaytal in tw reading comprehension

Back