[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I feel like smoking is hugely reduced among the upper and middle class these days, compared to 10-15 years ago

and poor people need cigs and booze to keep them happy and help them die early, so it's all good really I think?

although if swamp draining was actually real, you'd see Trump going to town on big tobacco and big pharma, imo

r u serious? lol

"about a million things, but I can't express myself monosyllabically enough for you to understand me"

mostly because you're such a die hard partisan, and I (and anyone with half a brain) can see through all that shit

so you have nothing, and you're just being an asshole.

cool.

I feel like smoking is hugely reduced among the upper and middle class these days, compared to 10-15 years ago

and poor people need cigs and booze to keep them happy and help them die early, so it's all good really I think?

although if swamp draining was actually real, you'd see Trump going to town on big tobacco and big pharma, imo

AND state lotto

If we keep crying enough we might get a big maga boys, keep up the outrage! The nfl talking point is not over yet boys!

xx5HLi2.gif

Struggle Over Kirkuk Puts the U.S. and Iran on the Same Side - The New York Times

“I don’t want to use the word betrayal,” Vahal Ali, the communications director for the region’s president, said Wednesday, “but we definitely feel the United States has been negligent.”

He said the Kurds were “disappointed at how the United States looked at this.”

“Now they are giving Iraq to Iran as a present,” he added. “That’s as diplomatic as I can be.”

Joshua A. Geltzer, the former senior director for counterterrorism at the National Security Council, noted the irony of helping Iran just as Mr. Trump was threatening to withdraw from the Iran nuclear agreement and assailing the country for sponsoring terrorism.

“It seems like we just got out of the way as Baghdad rolled the Kurds, and that doesn’t feel right,” he said. “Plus, it makes little sense for an administration interested in getting tougher on Iran.”

:lol: we're getting tough on iran boys, we're not gonna take it from them anymore!

I would like to move to Indiana and sell guns to chicagoans. how hard could it be to get a FFL?

Back