T1 status

Starsiege: Tribes 1

Tribes 1 Server Population Avg Oct - Nov 2016 : Tribes1

16837ed63dca5714f661d10933d7532b.png

id say check out midair too but with the current nerfs, definitely there is some kind of backlash happening, im not a fan of the flag play now though the game was really looking promising before the flag tossing nerfs

mostly ground strafe addaadada style standoffs now. no skill

i watch the game all the time and when desert storm moose says "i self pass the flag into myself every time i try to make a pass" on the forums

and then i try it myself. it just sucks

Last edited:
word its been pre alpha or a closed project since forever

the private testing team sucks

if the game is gonna become soup of tribes (like t:a) i hope u both enjoy it but id rather be out now unless shit is fixed

Last edited:
I don't know what moose is talking about cuz I havent experienced that yet. The toss is stronger now so passing in standoffs is even easier. You just can throw the flag very far when u going fast.

idk at 130 km/h i have high chance of self-passing i tried it myself

this takes away from running short slow routes (which are deadly)

this much like the back of the stand toilet seat on that minotora map destroys the gameplay that is fundamental to having fun in LT imo so y suffer through a game i dont like

game is totally influenced by the private testing team, many of whom are simply not archetype level tribes players, cheated in the past, had huge dramas, other various issues (just like me cept probably not as aggressively hunted since a young age or flat out entrapped by e-sports groupies and gangster girls)

sorry

Last edited:
there i edit my shit to be slightly less ranting or insane or jew or hateful or backstabbing or whatever the fucked up internet honor culture amerikkka is demanding now i dont fukin no

Last edited:
i do appreciate being given a chance to try the game out. however its just another game in the style of T2/TV/TA/Legions/etc. nothing resembling T1 physics, instead u have TV smooth gliding and air control, total lack of momentum - deadstop by letting go of "ski", wonky weapon physics with clip sizes, etc...this isnt even mentioning lack of dedicated private servers, modding, skins, you know the stuff that made tribes great. what exactly about this game is like t1? i cant figure out why doods like izza stork snow rtcll etc like this game. whenever you point out how shit it is they just say its alpha. so was NK and it had a better game after 2 weeks of development by a single fuckin developer.

im still confused why everyone jumped on the midair hype train when there was novakin. maybe NK will be resurrected someday and we can play real tribe, but if people will accept this level of mediocrity from a tribes game then thats just a pipe dream

also of them r just spewing token party line shit and dont even believe what theyre saying

i think some got private investment opporttunities in the company itself outside of kickstarter

so theres definitely a crony capitalist profiteering aspect to this

snow does not play that game so dont group him in with stork izza rtcll

i mean rtcll and izza rigged fucking argh duel with that netsettings shit (CUZ WE HAVE TO CHEAT TO BE THE BEST DUELERS!!!!!)

and stork got taught most of LT

again im no role model or archetype, intentionally alot of the time, i like learning,

but when opsayo and others that were super hardcore in CTF just rent even interested in playing the game in pre-alpha

u kno the grift was had in the marketing cycle while these fucks tried to please everyone while screwing ppl secretly

ggs capitalist fake liberals

have asked to try novakin like 10 times now since i was given the download link and didnt dl it (CUZ I WAS FUKIN BUSY IRL) but im not allowed

and i just got myself banned from reflex league because fucking playing in a league run by some nazi kid named kangajew or wtfever

fuck video game communities, fuck real subversive indirect racism (its institutionalized and internalized much more than just saying NIGGER jokingly) fuck sjws

fuck little get rich business plots trying to take over tribes. its almost the same shit as hirez crony faggot crap all over agian right down to the massive gameplay nerfs as beta goes on

(please the hardcore ppl at the start then homogenize game for pubbers behind their backs when theyre already addicted!!!!)

(trigger dare into a reaction and then throw him in jail and we can use him to midare the game to controversy and fame)

how about i just get out of jail and kill ur fucking children in front of u faggots???? how about that

Last edited:
I look at it like a new game. I find most people who complain the most about the game usually have only played a few hours or rarely play. I didn't come into the game expecting T1. I just want a game with jetpacks, skiing, and flags that doesn't feel like shit. Midair is leaps and bounds better than ascend. I played T1 for a really long time and now I'm done with it. Midair is different but still close enough for me to enjoy.

If you're worried about getting owned in pickups while you learn the game, idk what to tell you. Either learn now against good players or wait for release so you can beat up on newbies. Imo no better way to learn than playing against good players.

I just see a lot of complaints and little playing time. Which I guess makes sense. But your feedback won't be taken very seriously if you played the game for a week then say it sucks because it's not T1. I want to help mold this game and offer my opinion as a T1 vet as to how the game should play and feel. Not playing Midair and continuing to play T1 while ranting about Midair is not going to do the job.

party line opsayo shit marketing copy will not work in trump amerikkka imo

u were never a leader here so dont talk like u were or are or remotely understand the community psychology outside of ur yes-men friends (who are out for themselves and their career just like u - THE DOLLARS)

the game is price gouging overexpensive, and the way they're patching it is deceptive. one minute its very much like t1, the next minute flags are self passing into ppl on route, too similar to HIREZ IMO

them saying GO DO DAMAGE COINTROL ON TRIBES TALK

doesnt work

because u suck at tribes talk and ur LT guide NOT THE FIRST DETAILED LT GUIDE U DIDNT EVEN LEARN HOME D ON UR OWN LOL

Last edited:
im all for opsayo and stork being power hungry for years enough to get so absorbed in a private tribes project that they try to make it seem like they are the community resources and knowledge base. monopoly is never fun especially when they're shitty trump hotels like what u guys produce.

i also think that should be public

fucking over the ppl that you played t1 with for years is nothing new for u stork tho is it

WHAT ABOUT ALL THE TIMES NON AND U SHUT OFF LASTHOPE DURING TWL MATCHES LOL

remember "White power" stork???? STILL QUOTED ON TW

Back