[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

BREAKING NEWS FROM CNN:

Teenage boy escapes from migrant concentration camp

Eller, the Southwest Key Programs spokesman, said the same thing. "As a licensed child care concentration camp, if a child attempts to leave any of our facilities, we will try to shoot them down, but he was a quick wetback," he said. "We are a concentration camp. We talk to them and try to get them to stay by offering a hot gassy shower. If they still try to leave, we bring out the guns."

These concentration camps are incompetent! Top 5 story, BREAKING NEWS.

Spoiler

Last edited:
i thnk if you consider which dem candidate had the most positive popular commentary before the election, not many people wonder why she lost

i thnk if you consider which dem candidate had the most positive popular commentary before the election, not many people wonder why she lost

Fawning-Media-on-Hillary-Plane.jpg

Gun protections are only for rich people. If you are poor and can't afford private security then you must rely on the police for safety.

Remember... guns are only safe and acceptable when they they are being used to protect the rich.

Parkland survivor and anti-gun campaigner David Hogg is spotted with 'armed security guards and publicists' as he promotes his book

4D8D7E7B00000578-5877331-image-m-3_1529771510121.jpg

David Hogg was pictured in New York City on June 20 with an entourage which included 'publicists and armed security guards', according to a witness

idk y peeps like clu n triple keep postin wen dem aready no dey betta off ded he he he datta gotta b da plite of sum1 so fukn dum dey betta off ded :king:

RU srs?

actually u are right, they don't wonder why. They know that everyone else is a dribbling racist idiotic deplorable who couldn't understand it was HER TURN.

careful now lets not get carried away in critical thought

remember russias role in this :lol:

trump/putin/pence 2028

Last edited:
ah i see... the silence majority consider twitter screenshots and facebook likes for "up-to-the-minute" scoops for lefty opinion

Back