do you support a perma banning of the garcias

permaban the garcias?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Plane's are awesome.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 3

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28926-1354297872-1.gif

What does 'dared people to next him' mean?

Shit, those two were always good for entertainment. How about Togowack and Orbital123?
he basically dared people to post his address... then they did and he melted down.

togowack is still posting and still crazy

orby just disappeared i think... not aware of any reason

i think someone needs to point out that these asshats are now threatening to sue rayn. it's too much already.

they couldnt keep a cap on the crazy bull shit their family likes to participate in so tribalwar needs to make the smart move here and just have their dumb asses removed entirely from participating

severe their connection to the forum and disallow them from participating in it any longer. make it clear to their trashy, drama-loving, incestuous fuck tard family members that they have no place here and to bow the fuck out.

they need a break from the forum and everyday i dont see these asshats eating a ban hammer im going to be that much more pissed

i got banned for a year and half for posting harry potter 7 spoilers

another time i got banned for a year because in a sticky by colosus i posted "lol faggot" as the first post

not to mention countless other 1-3 month bans day bans etc

these doods at least need a post limit

i cant say theres a line to be crossed here at tw

but if there was one these motherfuckers are tap dancing back and forth across it and showing rayn absolutely no respect.

yep, I'm convinced that at least a year ban will do him/us good. heavily enforced, no smurfs.

Back