Asking a girl on a second date.

God damnit, I read the inital post at work while drinking orange gatorade. Now the gatorde is all over my computer and my coworkers think I am crazy for laughing so hard.

This is too pathetic for words. Kinda reminds me of the Clarks II scene where the kid is scared to kiss/bang his gf because of Pillowpants her pussy troll.

I called. It was scary. We talked longer then anticipated. I *think* she was excited I called. We will be going on a date, not this Friday (she has a performance) but next Friday.

She actually wanted to go to the Kirby thing, she knew all about it. Oh well.

So I do it. Dialing was the hardest part. Once talking, she is one of those girls that is easy to talk to.

/end thread after 5 more pages of responses.

Oh, and I was so lame on the phone.

I asked her if she had fun on the last date? She stopped me, in an excited sarcasm, "Is this question prefacing anything Carson?" We both laughed.

in 2 fridays

lol

also don't ask her if she had fun on the last date. assume she had fun, she's seeing you again. stop being an insecure little bitch.

also why can you not go out on the upcomming wednesday, thursday, saturday, sunday monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday

also why can you not go out on the upcomming wednesday, thursday, saturday, sunday monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday

School. She is a music major. Those people don't have a life on weekdays. One of my room mates is a music major, we don't see him during the week.

My buddy dated a mormon chick once. One day at her parent's house she tells her parents that they are having sex and are getting married.

News to him. He ended it that night.

Oh, and picture of my red cheeks, about 10 minutes after conversation.

ckn.jpg

Also doing a zoolander look.

Back