[GTA:RPG] TW Gang

ill join, im rodney_king, arms dealer, phone 2317

i will probably change my name. rodney_king does not strike many as hispanic.

ive been a member of the bikers since before 90% of tw joined the server, so im not gonna ditch em

but i might get an alt later on to join up

until then, you can see frank kennedy, attorney at law - the infamous hells rebel coke addict.

Just to let you guys know, the admins are watching you guys fairly closely because of all the other TW idiots causing trouble on the server. Don't give them any reason to ban/kick/jail you, please.

I know some of you are there to genuinely play the game, and I'm trying to defend you, but when you guys act like jerkoffs it makes it pretty hard.

So what do you do in this? Is it fun? Is it hard to set up?

You run around the GTA:SA world and roleplay a character. You can be a cop, criminal, taxi driver, pilot, drug dealer, gun dealer, all sorts of shit.

It's fun sometimes, and then sometimes stupid assholes who just run around shooting everyone for no reason, or hackers, or other retards ruin it. You gotta stick with it and learn where the fun is, and how to deal with the idiots.

It's not hard to setup. Check out the original GTA RPG thread by El Mariachi for all the info you need.

Is that Piss Christ in your sig?

The cops are watched a lot more closely than everyone else, and you have to apply and pass some evaluations to get in, so not just any idiot can be a cop.

That really sums up why people can be idiots on the server though. There's no way to hard code the game to keep people from just running around and killing people, so when some jerkoff goes apeshit like that, all you can do is /report it to the admins, and/or call the cops, and hope they're around to deal with them. There's usually some cops/FBI on, and an admin or two at least 12 hours a day, so it's not usually too bad.

Jonez I did kind of find it funny that even in game I have seen a lot of non TW people, officers in gangs, refer to you as extremly angry most of the time.

chillax man!

Back