Shooting on VA Tech campus

Status
Not open for further replies.

link_

Veteran X
edit: didn't realize how bad this was when i made this thread. Colosus edit the title please.

Last edited:
Rofl.. my friend that goes to VT called me and was like read the email I forwarded to you..

email says only this:

A gunman is loose on campus. Stay in buildings until further notice. Stay away from all windows

As long as we're posting shit that happened in our schools:
Division of Public Safety - University of Illinois Police

A 22-year-old Urbana man was the victim of an aggravated battery, which police believe to be a possible attempted armed robbery at about 4 a.m. April 13. The man told police that two men armed with knives confronted him near the intersection of Lincoln Avenue and Michigan, Urbana.

The victim, who told police he is a third degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do, kicked the first suspect in the groin, and the suspect fled. The second suspect attempted to stab the victim twice, cutting the victim's little finger on his left hand. The victim struck the second suspect in the mouth and nose at least three times, then chased the suspect to the west side of Illini Grove. The suspects were not apprehended. The victim was later taken to Carle Foundation Hospital for treatment of the hand injury. The first suspect was described as a black male, about 6 ft. tall, with a thin build and wore an orange Illini shirt, a black hoodie and blue jeans. The second suspect was described as a black male, about 5 ft 8 in. tall, with a heavy build, and was wearing a black shirt, a black hoodie, blue jeans and a red baseball cap.

Actually I got three:
1st:
Shooting on campus said:
A shooting incident occurred at West Amber Johnston earlier this morning. Police are on the scene and are investigating.

The university community is urged to be cautious and are asked to contact Virginia Tech Police if you observe anything suspicious or with information on the case. Contact Virginia Tech Police at 231-6411

Stay attuned to the www.vt.edu. We will post as soon as we have more information.

PLease stay put said:
A gunman is loose on campus. Stay in buildings until further notice. Stay away from all windows
3rd:
CLASSES CANCELED said:
We’ve just been informed that classes have been cancelled for today. The university is in a lock down situation.

You guys remember that "Firestorm 2001" shit or whatever that happened in San Diego a few years back? I got a week off school because of that. :sunny:

It was a fucking trip, the whole city had orange sky.

What the hell is wrong with your school link.. this is the second gunman this year and you guys had a bomb threat last friday..

haha and the 2 emails i got before this from the university were:

April 13, 2007

Because of a bomb threat, Virginia Tech is immediately closing the following three buildings: Torgersen, Durham, and Whittemore halls.

Classes in these three buildings are cancelled for the remainder of the day.

The three buildings will remain closed until further notice.

Traffic will be restricted on campus roadways including the Alumni Mall.

Activities scheduled in these buildings for tonight and this weekend will be rescheduled. Go to www.vt.edu for further information.

All faculty, staff, administrators, and graduate students who work in Torgersen, Durham, and Whittemore halls are asked to immediately report to the Burruss Hall Auditorium for further information.

Blacksburg Transit will also be rescheduled. Look for further information.
To The University Community

Three university buildings, Torgersen, Durham, and Whittemore Halls, have been closed since Friday because of a bomb threat. Police have swept the buildings with search teams and deemed the buildings suitable for use beginning 7 a.m. Monday, 16 April.

The university has posted a $5,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons involved in either bomb threat incidents occurring April 2 or April 13. The university encourages anyone with relevant information to contact the Virginia Tech Police Department at 232-TIPS (8477) or 231-6411.

Virginia Tech Police, in collaboration with other law enforcement agencies, continue to investigate both incidents.

Tech is just having a great time this year.

christiansburg... radford... malvo was in nova.. blacksburg is in the hills. It was very fair

U R DUMB. (haha shit i got the names mixed up) was here in blacksburg. He shot a cop on a trail i frequently use to run on... what was his name...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back