Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [PICS] Yadda Yadda
Page 4 of 6
Irn-Bru
VeteranXV
Old
61 - 07-23-2013, 03:52
Oh, yay.

I'm p sure this dude genuinely lives off negative emotion (see Ghostbusters 2) since he doesn't know what proper interaction is like. Oh, but yeah, keep trolling TW?

I am changing tack and gonna be nice

Hi tehvul, how's tricks? It seems no-one has asked after your general health in this thread yet...

Sponsored Links
beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
62 - 07-23-2013, 04:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKFC View Post

Given the many voices you have in your head it wouldn't surprise me if you thought it did.

You speak of all the research you like to do. How it enriches your life. And yet here you are. Posting but not really saying anything. On TW. The site that you oscillate between loving and hating depending on how many meds you've taken.

Why not go hang out with your cool NASA boffins instead? Or anywhere else for that matter?
I love to research things. I actually enjoy it. Learning does enrich the life of the individual. Hall said it best.

Quote:
Wisdom, it was maintained, lifts man to the condition of Godhood. A fact which explains the enigmatical statement the Mysteries transformed roaring beasts into divinities. - Manly P. Hall
I haven't been a beast in some time now and will never again be. Once the individual has escaped the box then the only one who can put you back in the box is yourself, and that holds no interest to me.

The phrase we are told is "Watch what you say, and how you say it." Rules of the game. Not the way I made it, but such is the way of things.

Also the only reason I am posting again is because I got told by someone I respect to take a break from my studies "before your brain explodes". So here I am for a little bit.

I love TW because freedom of speech actually exists here unlike in real life. Most of the posters here I do not like because they contribute nothing here other than blatant hatred for one another that in all honesty is just a reflection of their own self hatred. Fortunately I know how to feed of their low frequency negativity so I suppose there is nothing wrong with a snack here and there.

Meds? WTF? Are you crazy? That **** is straight up poison. I take one or two ibuprofen every so often when I sprain my ankle or something like that. So feel free to gobble all the meds you want. I'm good with out em.

I don't even eat fast food or 90% of that crap they call food. I know better. I will have to drink a bunch of lemon water tomorrow just to flush my system from the Twizzlers that I shouldn't have ate a little while ago.

They wage war on humanity every way imaginable. Awareness give the individual a fighting chance and helps to even the odds a bit so I'm all for that. Sit in the dark all you want because I'm going to shine regardless.

Irn-Bru
VeteranXV
Old
63 - 07-23-2013, 04:11
Yeah, lemon water does do wonders, I agree.

The occassional detox with it doesn't hurt, even if you've been eating well.

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
64 - 07-23-2013, 04:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irn-Bru View Post
Oh, yay.

I'm p sure this dude genuinely lives off negative emotion (see Ghostbusters 2) since he doesn't know what proper interaction is like. Oh, but yeah, keep trolling TW?

I am changing tack and gonna be nice

Hi tehvul, how's tricks? It seems no-one has asked after your general health in this thread yet...
Actually I don't live off of negativity. The only time really I encounter negativity is here at TW. In real life I chill with my Dad Mike, MX, LS (who is an educator in Florida), a friend of mine who is a Dr., and my friend who is a judge in Miami. That's who I chill with in real life. Most people are brain dead zombies so I shy clear of them.

Who is "tricks"? I do not know anyone by that name. You must be confused.

My health is good thanks for asking. In Florida MX and I walk 8 miles just for fun fairly often. Which is good for our health and we always end up having some type of adventure along the way. Changed my diet up and I feel way better now that I have.

When I wake I drink a big glass of clean water, and eat a bowl of organic grapes. Just to start the wake cycle off to a good start. So yeah. All systems functioning within acceptable operating parameters. Too blessed to be stressed.

Last edited by beltaine1; 07-23-2013 at 04:20..
Irn-Bru
VeteranXV
Old
65 - 07-23-2013, 04:20
Ah, sorry, I must apologise.

In the UK we say "How's tricks?" in the same way that you'd say "W'sup?"; it's a colloquial form of greeting someone and asking how they're doing.

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
66 - 07-23-2013, 04:25
No worries. No offense taken. Seems I've learned something new. Thanks. I'll confirm that next wake period, because I'm going to rest now. I know I am tired when I start to misspell a lot. Which is the reason for the past edits.

So at any rate have a good one TW. I may be back sometime soon or I may not. Probably not because I have things to do but you all stay safe and don't forget who you are.

Psalm 82:6

Irn-Bru
VeteranXV
Old
67 - 07-23-2013, 04:28
I hope you have a good rest, maybe when you get back you could let us know your rationale for picking beltaine as the nick to resurrect yourself under?

Luke 19:6

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
68 - 07-23-2013, 04:34
I'll tell you that answer now. Beltaine is the celebration of sacrifice. Something I am all to familiar with, and something I wish I never was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE8Nz6ujz4M

Bright Blessings to all.

groove
VeteranXX
Old
69 - 07-23-2013, 04:35
no one believes you didn't report TW to google

you basically took money out of Rayns pocket and now you have the audacity to show your face around here again

unreal

Noumenon
VeteranXX
Old
70 - 07-23-2013, 04:49
snitch *****

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
71 - 07-23-2013, 04:58
so how's living off of disability going 4 u

i c u spend the money wisely LOL

still not working for a living huh?

guess u can just retire from contributing 2 society when the government feeds u and ur kids LOL

HollyW00d
VeteranXX
Old
72 - 07-23-2013, 09:04
No one pointing out he called that crappy old boat with that small beat up motor a "jet boat"

You know your life is sad when you try claiming someone else's ****ty boat as yours.

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
73 - 07-23-2013, 09:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feannag View Post
Just so we're all clear...

- Muk acted like a douchebag.
- You acted like a douchebag.
- Muk posts some retarded clip of you on YT.
- You pull all this bull**** to get it pulled and try to get revenue pulled from here.
- You get banned.
- You THEN create a smurf account here, specifically to brag about all this ****.
ya, I was acting ever so slightly bizarrely, but I admitted that at the time and I've moved on (and quit drinking, unrelated but just putting that out there)

a couple of those vids did get pulled, but I have no real explanation on my account as to 'why' other than breach of terms of use; there are a couple left of him from the same 'sesh' that may well have been flagged but never got pulled (I just don't know)

the most immediately obvious possible reasons would be the profanity or parlous ****ing state he was in and the YT terms banning 'bullying', but it's equally as likely that he pulled his usual trick of claiming that the 'lyrics' he was drooling out were his copyright (despite being mostly tupac - the story of his life) - although there isnt a 'copyright' notice on the pulled vids

but all this is fairly academic: the vids were pulled something like six months before the ad situation developed, which (incidentally) was right about the time he was threatening to report everything to the FBI, something that he could never realistically do, which probably meant that he got 'creative' in his little sewer-rat way and tried something else

so draw your own conclusions, this is all a bit old and ever so slightly maudlin by now

Last edited by Al'Muktar; 07-23-2013 at 09:14..
AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
74 - 07-23-2013, 09:12
Holy fukkkkkkkk

Ronnie Dobbs
VeteranXX
Old
75 - 07-23-2013, 09:19
nws http://i.imgur.com/FXOsF46.jpg

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
76 - 07-23-2013, 09:20
why does tehvul thread bring out tw homos

Rosencrantz
VeteranX
Old
77 - 07-23-2013, 09:22
Hurrah for schizo drama.

FOURSTAR
VeteranXX
Old
78 - 07-23-2013, 09:30
did he really stay up until almost 5 am posting

so pathetic

fartiusstinkius
VeteranXV
Old
79 - 07-23-2013, 09:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MD5]Hash View Post
http://i.imgur.com/5P3ibJi.gif
ban?

Irn-Bru
VeteranXV
Old
80 - 07-23-2013, 09:30
Damn it that dude is huge.

I m jelly.

Page 4 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [PICS] Yadda Yadda

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
faggot dog , garcias incest bukkake party , redmund garcia sexual deviant , shit stain of society , tehvul = nigger , tehvul is a cocksucker