[(#)SOCCER] 2007-2008 Season Thread Part II

sfnwes117.jpg

DDR with two goals to help put Houston through, so both American teams have made it to the semi-finals of the Champions Cup

not that anyone cares but usa v england was *officially* announced yesterday (we, of course, have known about it for some time now)

do you think that david beckham will get his 100th cap in this game?

I realize by now that he's been included in Capello's 30-man squad for Englands game vs France

I think that capping him in the USA-England game would garner more interest from a publicity standpoint... might be able to attract more US viewers

well england have nothing to play for. all their internationals are like super-friendlies, they have no tourney to practice for :t

world cup qualifiers arent far away for ingerland

these "friendlies" (especially USA and France) are being treated at near-match level with both sides playing their A squad

except for the massive embarrassment from losing to a nation that doesn't give a shit about the sport a.k.a. ameriaKKKa

edit: hi glare

im going to leave in like an hour and 1/2 and get there around 7pm

p.s. i saw i talked to you on the phone last night, i dont remember this at all because i was so tired did i miss anything important?

I will be in Europe during the game. I won't go, but maybe I'll bring a taste of American tailgating to the match.

I could seriously be a chelsea fan. Essien is a beast and i have always found Drogba to be awesome, but then they have players like Kalou and Lampard that everytime i see them they are crying like little bitches.

Why does life have to be so unfair?

im going to leave in like an hour and 1/2 and get there around 7pm

p.s. i saw i talked to you on the phone last night, i dont remember this at all because i was so tired did i miss anything important?

just check your fb for the new directions, call me when you're leaving, and bring your suit

Seeing Lampard score four goals against Derby and then celebrate each one like it was the first time he had scored basically defines the type of guy he is

I could seriously be a chelsea fan. Essien is a beast and i have always found Drogba to be awesome, but then they have players like Kalou and Lampard that everytime i see them they are crying like little bitches.

Why does life have to be so unfair?

drogba is a serial diver, ca$hley cole is a sellout, and anelka is the soccer equivalent of a tribe-hopper

i have a lot of respect for terry, even if he is a ref-bullying whiner, joe cole (even though he wears nuthuggers) and essien who just rocks

but i cant stand the team

drogba is a serial diver, ca$hley cole is a sellout, and anelka is the soccer equivalent of a tribe-hopper

i have a lot of respect for terry, even if he is a ref-bullying whiner, joe cole (even though he wears nuthuggers) and essien who just rocks

but i cant stand the team

EXACTLY. fuck the blues.

Good for spurs though im glad the managed to get something out of that game, even if they needed the luckiest bounce i have ever seen to do it.

Back