Why do some gay people act super gay? by |R|u|s|t|y| - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Why do some gay people act super gay?
Page 1 of 9
|R|u|s|t|y|
VeteranXX
Old
1 - 02-20-2020, 21:33
I work with a guy who is super flamboyant and I don't need to interact with him much but he sits at a cube surrounded by people who i know and talk to so there is always some interaction with him on a daily basis and it's like an open-cube floor-plan so its super easy to jump into someone elses conversation.

When he says things he does have good content but his delivery and hand-gestures and mannerisms, etc... is SO GAY after a minute it makes you want to throw up.

People can like whatever they want sexually but no humans act like that normally...where did this super gay attitude come from and why do people act like that at all? It's hard to take him seriously and takes away from the good conversation he could be creating...it's so overwhelming it's hard to bear.

Sponsored Links
Quaduce
VeteranXX
Old
2 - 02-20-2020, 21:43
It's a means to an end to help him self identify likely because he has no other defining traits that make him feel like the unique little flower he wants to be.

I could be wrong. You did come to the right place to ask this tho.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
3 - 02-20-2020, 21:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by |R|u|s|t|y| View Post
I work with a guy who is super flamboyant and I don't need to interact with him much but he sits at a cube surrounded by people who i know and talk to so there is always some interaction with him on a daily basis and it's like an open-cube floor-plan so its super easy to jump into someone elses conversation.

When he says things he does have good content but his delivery and hand-gestures and mannerisms, etc... is SO GAY after a minute it makes you want to throw up.

People can like whatever they want sexually but no humans act like that normally...where did this super gay attitude come from and why do people act like that at all? It's hard to take him seriously and takes away from the good conversation he could be creating...it's so overwhelming it's hard to bear.
r u the only non-gay opera singer

aScotiA
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 02-20-2020, 21:48
outlived its usefulness

Last edited by aScotiA; 03-07-2020 at 23:45..
whoever
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 02-20-2020, 22:58
Those kind of mannerisms develop over time being intune with this gay gestures helps him to distinguish what's sarcastic cis gendered people act like

Imagine not having this feature being a boring heterosexual male with no over the top features that anybody can be emboldened by

He is in the prawl looking for that sweet sweet dick nectar

Last edited by whoever; 02-20-2020 at 23:00..
Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
6 - 02-20-2020, 23:03
He sounds pretentious.

What's the update on the guy who squeezes through the desks to avoid walking around the regular way? Have you pushed him down the liftwell yet?

Managed to shuffled the desks over a fraction to make him get stuck?

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 02-21-2020, 00:00
They're afraid that if they don't talk like they have a load of cum in their mouth you won't know they're gay. Being gay is like, their whole identity.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
8 - 02-21-2020, 00:36
Narcissism.

Nicodemus
VeteranXX
Old
9 - 02-21-2020, 04:03
I believe it's an act that they adopt to let people know they're openly gay.

When in fact they could just be gay and quiet about it like a civil human being but they're so mentally damaged cuz they like dudes it doesn't occur to them.

I mean look at tehvul. I can't think of a more mentally unstable person that i've never met, or met irl. Dude is ****in bat****...

But he thinks he's ****in sane.

Lost a fight to a microphone.

Pretended to be a gangster and a drug dealer.

Couldn't cock a 9mm to save his life.

Then on to takin dicks right up his ass into HIV+.

Then thinks he doesn't have it anymore.

I mean this list could go so far i could run out of characters on a board that doesn't restrict characters ya know.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
10 - 02-21-2020, 04:18
You forgot
Living in your empty head rent free.
Has ****ed more chicks than you ever will.

Nicodemus
VeteranXX
Old
11 - 02-21-2020, 04:23
Yeah....

More fat nasty ass mexican ho's than I ever will.

That's for god damn sure.

Total women tho, no.

See? ****in nuts. LITERALLY LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL FAG

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
12 - 02-21-2020, 04:25
Actually very fond of white chicks. Prob is why 90%+ of the over 200 chicks I've bedded are white. Don't let that fact get in the way of your jealousy of a spic tho.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
13 - 02-21-2020, 04:29
rusty kys

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
14 - 02-21-2020, 04:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post

See? ****in nuts. LITERALLY LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL FAG
Most pressing issue in my life is pontoon boat or speedboat? Woe is me.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
15 - 02-21-2020, 04:35
Anywho the answer to OP's question is what I previously stated. Narcissism. Correlate those behaviors Rusty mentioned and they fit perfectly.

Nicodemus
VeteranXX
Old
16 - 02-21-2020, 04:36
Must be nice falsely living on the taxpayers dime. I'm a working man. And I make plenty. And I'm proud of what I've built.

You go ahead and be a leach. 99% of what you tell yourself is a lie. You're just so delusional you don't know it.

Your whole life was ****ed from the start. It molded you into who you are. You can't tell stupid people that they're stupid. They're too stupid to understand.

You're a waste of life tehvul.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
17 - 02-21-2020, 04:44
Quote:
Must be nice falsely living on the taxpayers dime. I'm a working man. And I make plenty. And I'm proud of what I've built.

You go ahead and be a leach. 99% of what you tell yourself is a lie. You're just so delusional you don't know it.

Your whole life was ****ed from the start. It molded you into who you are. You can't tell stupid people that they're stupid. They're too stupid to understand.

You're a waste of life tehvul.
If I was "falsely living on tax payers dime" I would be in jail. Good, glad you work. Men should work. It's a great feeling when I do a simple shower install and make my little $400.00 for the day.

If I were a leech I would be a poor leader. I like to lead. Pretty good at it. Leading by example helps with that. Not that you could relate.

Agreed my life was ****ed from the start. Old man is scum. Mother is too, so was my exwife. Funny how things turned around when they were no longer in my life and why I'm over 1k miles from all of them. Molded me into what I am today indeed. They were perfect examples of what not to be in life.

If whining about me here helps you let off some self loathing then ok. Carry on. I love to help.

EDIT:

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
18 - 02-21-2020, 05:22
Tehvul how much per month are the drugs you have to take to keep the hiv at bay?

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
19 - 02-21-2020, 05:23
Quote:
I believe it's an act that they adopt to let people know they're openly gay.

When in fact they could just be gay and quiet about it like a civil human being but they're so mentally damaged cuz they like dudes it doesn't occur to them.

I mean look at tehvul. I can't think of a more mentally unstable person that i've never met, or met irl. Dude is ****in bat****...

But he thinks he's ****in sane.

Lost a fight to a microphone.

Pretended to be a gangster and a drug dealer.

Couldn't cock a 9mm to save his life.

Then on to takin dicks right up his ass into HIV+.

Then thinks he doesn't have it anymore.

I mean this list could go so far i could run out of characters on a board that doesn't restrict characters ya know.
Thinks he's a goddamm Einstein.

He reminds me of Madonna, the anorexic crack whore who thinks she's a lady because she moved to England.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
20 - 02-21-2020, 05:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
Tehvul how much per month are the drugs you have to take to keep the hiv at bay?
Exactly $0.00. You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Dawg View Post
Thinks he's a goddamm Einstein.
Just the top 2% on planet, so not the sharpest tool in shed. Being smart isn't gift. Its a ****ing curse.

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 02-21-2020 at 05:34..
Page 1 of 9

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Why do some gay people act super gay?

Social Website Bullshit