Democrat Debate

YouTube demonetized Dice videos and hides them from the search results. He's proven it many times by searching for his exact name or title of his own video and nothing comes up.

Cat lady hasn't been uploading lately. Probably because her videos are so packed with information, takes days to create them, and once again, YT hides them.

It's pretty funny that they're willing to savage the guy with $65B at his disposal, to his face, but they're so terrified of Bernie Bros that they'll tiptoe around things and let the media do hit pieces instead. I mean Warren somehow looked competent even without having a voice.

It's pretty funny that they're willing to savage the guy with $65B at his disposal, to his face, but they're so terrified of Bernie Bros that they'll tiptoe around things and let the media do hit pieces instead. I mean Warren somehow looked competent even without having a voice.
Bloomberg isn't part of "call out culture" like the heavy liberal Bernie supporters probably would be (generalizing but seems like a safe assumption). If you attack Bloomberg you're only attacking him vs attacking Bernie and all his followers.

bloomberg doesn't have to call anyone out

that is what bloomberg news is paid to do

guy is brilliant

ERKPSZbWkAAPR-f

ERKPSZfWAAAB3br

(((they))) are brilliant

way smarter than the rest of us imo

:rofl: Been waiting for this to hit youtube

Bloomberg is a douchebag but that joke went right over their heads
His programs only worked in NYC and the results were twisted. Would not work for the entire country. Everything he did has been fact checked and there's footnotes explaining each accomplishment.

The thing that got me was him trying to explain why the housing bubble burst. This was his quote in the debate.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/full-transcript-ninth-democratic-debate-las-vegas-n1139546
"The financial crisis came about because the people that took the mortgages, packaged them, and other people bought them, those were -- that's where all the disaster was. Red-lining is still a practice some places, and we've got to cut it out. But it's just not true."

Sorry, It was because the left forced the banks to give out loans to minorities (blacks) who couldn't afford to pay them back. The lending requirements were ignored. The result, a massive bubble leading to a recession when payments were missed and all the homes went into foreclosure at the same time.

Definition of Redlining in Real Estate
Redlining is a discriminatory practice in real estate, typically involving mortgage lenders that refuse to lend money or extend credit to borrowers in certain areas of town.1 The term can also apply when real estate agents follow similar practices in showing homes.2

Last edited:
The thing that got me was him trying to explain why the housing bubble burst. It was because the left forced the banks to give out loans to minorities (blacks) who couldn't afford to pay them back. The lending requirements were ignored. The result, a massive bubble leading to a recession.

the "left" being a republican controlled house and senate

After bloomberg crashes and burns suddenly Russia has showed up in the news.

Coincident?

No fucking way

Lawmakers Are Warned That Russia Is Meddling to Re-elect Trump

Former CIA Director John Brennan says 'we are now in a full-blown national security crisis'

"We are now in a full-blown national security crisis," Brennan said. "By trying to prevent the flow of intelligence to Congress, Trump is abetting a Russian covert operation to keep him in office for Moscow's interests, not America's." Brennan served as CIA director from 2013 to 2017.

Why the Trump Russia intelligence report doesn't quite add up

Bullshit. That crap actually started with carter. While none of the politicians on both sides of the idle tried to stop it, blaming it on the republicans because the collapse happened while bush was in office is bullshit. It was going to happen no matter what.

Bullshit. That crap actually started with carter. While none of the politicians on both sides of the idle tried to stop it, blaming it on the republicans because the collapse happened while bush was in office is bullshit. It was going to happen no matter what.

This is what NGFM and I are referring to:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gramm–Leach–Bliley_Act
Sen. Phil Gramm (R, Texas), Rep. Jim Leach (R, Iowa), and Rep. Thomas J. Bliley, Jr. (R, Virginia), the co-sponsors of the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act.

During debate in the House of Representatives, Rep. John Dingell (Democrat of Michigan) argued that the bill would result in banks becoming "too big to fail." Dingell further argued that this would necessarily result in a bailout by the Federal Government.

The House passed its version of the Financial Services Act of 1999 on July 1, 1999, by a bipartisan vote of 343–86 (Republicans 205–16; Democrats 138–69; Independent 0–1), two months after the Senate had already passed its version of the bill on May 6 by a much narrower 54–44 vote along basically partisan lines (53 Republicans and 1 Democrat in favor; 44 Democrats opposed).

The fuck that it was going to happen "no matter what."

The videos showing the black congressmen saying everything was great and yelling at a republican congressman have been removed from YouTube, I can't find them. Here's one video. Thanks Barney.

Last edited:
Community Reinvestment Act - Wikipedia

That started the entire chain of events.

It did not. The subprime mortgage crisis would have had nowhere near the reach it did without the consolidation of toxic securities into bigger and bigger balls of shit, expressly provided by the GLBA.

From your link:
The FDIC related provisions of the new Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, along with the addition of sub-section § 2903(c) directly to Title 12, insured any bank holding institution wishing to be re-designated as a financial holding institution by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System would also have to follow Community Reinvestment Act compliance guidelines before any merger or expansion could take effect.

Want to be too big to fail? First you have to comply with the CRA, lols.

And you even quote that the bill you refer to passed by a wide bipartisan vote. So yeah.

I said it was a republican controlled house and senate. And it passed one bipartisan and one totally partisan. So, yeah, no.

I don't know why you guys are arguing Republicrat and Democan...
Chuck Schumer and John McCain
I still think President Donald Trump is not part of that group...
and that gives me hope

It did not. The subprime mortgage crisis would have had nowhere near the reach it did without the consolidation of toxic securities into bigger and bigger balls of shit, expressly provided by the GLBA.

From your link:

Want to be too big to fail? First you have to comply with the CRA, lols.

I said it was a republican controlled house and senate. And it passed one bipartisan and one totally partisan. So, yeah, no.

yeah but you also don't think the FEDERAL RESERVE blows bubbles :lol:

or fuck with inflation

with blatant and intentional monetary rate manipulation, that they and they alone can enact, which further promotes and prompts say housing bubbles

so i have to question what other dumb shit opinions are built into your other bad opinions.

the consolidation of toxic securities into bigger and bigger balls of shit, expressly provided by the GLBA.

lol

who bought those balls of shit?

who bought the bulk of them no matter how bad they were

no matter how sub prime they became?

looking at the numbers on FHA

god bless the government

as in your government

god and savior of markets

buyer of last resort even after they create said toxicity

The fuck that it was going to happen "no matter what."

it was going to happen no matter what

and will happen again no matter what you say

Big Banks and Derivatives: Why Another Financial Crisis Is Inevitable

Last edited:
government didn't make the student loan bubble

colleges did

*looks at exactly which federal backed student loans program owns all these bad loans*

:lol:

besides these obvious things (you still can't accept) the CRA gave banks scores based on how many imo subprime loans they gave to community reinvestment projects. the more they gave the more the treasury and fed would loan them. the more bad loans they could buy and then re-sell to the FHA.

yeah you really don't grasp how any of this works at all

you might as well blame the people being given what they thought was free money without consequences and 0% down

I know this is a gospel thing for you.......the government is the only entity that can save us from the massive problems they created and wouldn't be nearly as bad without them.

so just call all these issues a tithing fee and then you are right we don't have inflation

or housing bubbles, or rent issues, or money problems

Last edited:
Back