[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

What are you talking about? Its been posted numerous times who carries the tax burden.

that may be related to the proportion of US wealth they own. fairtax proponent heh - might as well plan his vacation to go sightsee at area 51

that may be related to the proportion of US wealth they own. fairtax proponent heh - might as well plan his vacation to go sightsee at area 51

looks like someone doesnt know how to read a graph of IRS tax collections

so youre saying you cant explain / defend your idea of why its ok to steal more from others under the fallacy of being 'fair'?

just expect people to support it? that's as stupid as an autism arsin post.

:lies:

looks like someone doesnt know how to read a graph of IRS tax collections

so youre saying you cant explain / defend your idea of why its ok to steal more from others under the fallacy of being 'fair'?

just expect people to support it? that's as stupid as an autism arsin post.

:lies:

Many of you need to take a step back and self-reflect. People have repeatedly explained their ideas and defended them, but they are rejected and mocked without consideration--or at least it appears that way. I believe what you are really striving for is for an explanation that fits into the mold of your opinion. Why is it so difficult to accept that differing opinions aren't necessarily wrong, but that they are simply different than what you believe?

Fairness is not the same as equality. While there is a degree of objectiveness when trying to apply fairness, it is primarily subjective.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Taxation is a part of being in this society. The people vote for politicians who will, hopefully, pass legislation that those people want. Sometimes you will agree with those people, and sometimes you won't. If you truly believe increasing taxes is "theft", then you are free to leave this society and join one that doesn't tax people--or at least doesn't tax them in a way which you consider to be stealing.

Many of you need to take a step back and self-reflect. People have repeatedly explained their ideas and defended them, but they are rejected and mocked without consideration--or at least it appears that way. I believe what you are really striving for is for an explanation that fits into the mold of your opinion. Why is it so difficult to accept that differing opinions aren't necessarily wrong, but that they are simply different than what you believe?

Fairness is not the same as equality. While there is a degree of objectiveness when trying to apply fairness, it is primarily subjective.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Taxation is a part of being in this society. The people vote for politicians who will, hopefully, pass legislation that those people want. Sometimes you will agree with those people, and sometimes you won't. If you truly believe increasing taxes is "theft", then you are free to leave this society and join one that doesn't tax people--or at least doesn't tax them in a way which you consider to be stealing.

You need to check yourself first.

Time and again our resident progressives have refused to defend their ideals., especially the likes of 'clu'. All we hear about is how people with more arent paying their fair share -so dont give me that shit. They are being called on to explain it and they cant.

No one has said they arent going to pay taxes at all, so that dog dont hunt either. We all understand that we need to pay taxes as part of our society -Constitution clearly calls for it. It's all about how much and where it is spent.

So when you scream and bitch about people not paying their fair share, first question is this: given the indisputable proof of *who* pays taxes, wtf are you talking about and how did you arrive at that insane conclusion? the rest flow from there.

You feel me bro?

You need to check yourself first.

Time and again our resident progressives have refused to defend their ideals., especially the likes of 'clu'. All we hear about is how people with more arent paying their fair share -so dont give me that shit. They are being called on to explain it and they cant.

No one has said they arent going to pay taxes at all, so that dog dont hunt either. We all understand that we need to pay taxes as part of our society -Constitution clearly calls for it. It's all about how much and where it is spent.

So when you scream and bitch about people not paying their fair share, first question is this: given the indisputable proof of *who* pays taxes, wtf are you talking about and how did you arrive at that insane conclusion? the rest flow from there.

You feel me bro?

I don't feel you. I've explained my opinion several times, so if you can't remember it, go back and read it.

I'm supposed to move to and from my home country based on who currently hold political power?

how is staying and trying to affect change a bad thing?

also how is any unwanted tax not theft?
I will of course willingly contribute at a rate I find reasonable for services I may or may not use or want. if I don't think it's reasonable then I'm forced to pay it anyway or men with guns come to my door and throw me into a cage. that's theft. how is it not theft.

I'm supposed to move to and from my home country based on who currently hold political power?

how is staying and trying to affect change a bad thing?

also how is any unwanted tax not theft?
I will of course willingly contribute at a rate I find reasonable for services I may or may not use or want. if I don't think it's reasonable then I'm forced to pay it anyway or men with guns come to my door and throw me into a cage. that's theft. how is it not theft.

It goes both ways. Many of you are ignoring that.

Quit thinking of taxes in terms of "someone taking my money", and shift your thinking to costs of services being raised. Or do you also think it's theft when your medical insurance rates raise?

Quit thinking of taxes in terms of "someone taking my money", and shift your thinking to costs of services being raised. Or do you also think it's theft when your medical insurance rates raise?
if rates rise an individual could choose to cancel or find other services....(lol except not anymore thx Obama, plus I'm Canadian so yes I'm also forced to pay into a shitty bloated system)

now if taxes increase can I choose to what, not pay? no, I can't. because again men with guns will come and throw me into a locked cage.

and do taxes rise because of inflation? service prices? or government mismanagement? hmmmm

Wrong.

Counter points have been stated and responses to those go unanswered and then goal posts are moved.

Are you sure you are actually following the discussion?

I dont think you are at all.

Wrong.

Counter points have been stated and responses to those go unanswered and then goal posts are moved.

Are you sure you are actually following the discussion?

I dont think you are at all.

Your idea of a discussion seems to be claiming your way is the only way and sticking your fingers in your ears.

You might have counter arguments, but that doesn't make your position "right". Neither position is "right". Both positions are matters of opinion. Are you too stupid to understand this?

That would be a simpleton's pov; it isnt my fault some people cant grasp something more complicated than addition or subtraction, fair v. unfair, etc.

Being a very fair and sporting person, I think you deserve a chance. Perhaps you can explain why there should be a [much] higher tax burden when those who have more wealth already pay the lion's share of taxes?

Youve indicated that you have the intellect to do so and we all look forward to witnessing your alleged brilliance on the matter.

:)

they only pull out the guns if you refuse to give up your house for back taxes pagy it will be OK

Lol of course not.

I need quality posts that might actually refute an argument, not the same old worthless parroted bullshit from idiots like kotz that cant seem to provide a single thought of their own. :shrug:

I made the right choice. I hope he's real mad about it hehe

Reeeeee

giphy.gif

Send the sjw back to his safe space we triggered him

Rhhhheeeeee

Wealthy day trader that doesn't trade during the day?

Are you sure you are not just sucking off your parents money? You know.. welfare?

Back