Contributor
Old
50441 - 10-23-2017, 18:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
TribalWar:

anyone who makes less $ than me is a sack of **** failure
anyone that makes more $ than me is a filthy corrupt scammer

Have I ever said that I was going to benefit directly from tax cuts to the rich? Nope.

Have I stated what my income was at the end of my career as well as talking about struggling for over 2/3. It isn't an instant win. You have to invest time, effort,sweat, blood.. then, later it pays off.

Oh you're 34 and haven't made it yet? Tired already? Want to say **** it and ask for a chunk of someone else's cash?

**** off.

I am not rich. But what I have I earned

Sponsored Links
BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
50442 - 10-23-2017, 18:02
If he has the same political leaning, he's brilliant and a shining example of what all people should strive to be.

If he has any other political leaning, he's an idiot who wants to ruin your life.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
50443 - 10-23-2017, 18:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post
Who decides what is fair? The people do. If the majority of the people in society thinks it is fair to give poorer people a break, then that's what fair becomes..

I stopped here. Good, we agree. How do the people express themselves? We ****ing vote. Trump said tax cuts. We all knew tax cuts for the rich were also coming. We want out of gov healthcare. Trump is trying.

I could go on but you have to agree by voting for Trump the people said **** off leaches

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
50444 - 10-23-2017, 18:04
alright robin hood

put the bow down and come with us

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
50445 - 10-23-2017, 18:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
I stopped here. Good, we agree. How do the people express themselves? We ****ing vote. Trump said tax cuts. We all knew tax cuts for the rich were also coming. We want out of gov healthcare. Trump is trying.

I could go on but you have to agree by voting for Trump the people said **** off leaches
I don't agree with that last statement. You have even said that some people voted for Trump simply because he wasn't Hillary.

As for voting, what would you do if (this is hypothetical, so please don't have heart attack number 5) the constitution were amended to make firearms illegal? I'm guessing you wouldn't just sit back and say "well, this is who got voted in/i vote for, so I'll just accept this." I would think you would advocate for the law to be changed--even if that just meant telling people you know what your opinion is, in the hopes that they would vote differently in the future on that topic. After all, that's exactly what you are doing with welfare. Welfare is a system that is already in place. So, maybe you should just accept it the way it is instead of trying to convince anyone that it sucks. I mean, the people voted it this way, either directly or indirectly, so there's nothing more to be done...

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
50446 - 10-23-2017, 18:12
and that is what fair becomes

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
50447 - 10-23-2017, 18:12
Watched his metal of honor speech. I think Trump has a cold.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
50448 - 10-23-2017, 18:13
Oh yeah.. we haven't been cheering the travel ban, deporting illegals, cutting welfare, cutting big gov.

Why? Cash that is ****ing why

What the **** is wrong with you belial?

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
50449 - 10-23-2017, 18:15
That is what not Hillary means you freak

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
50450 - 10-23-2017, 18:16
Quote:
What the **** is wrong with you belial?
Apparently, it's that I have a different opinion than you.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
50451 - 10-23-2017, 18:17
Quote:
no, i got what he was trying to say

which is that no one can have any opinion on what's done with other people's money

unless it's used for the things he thinks should happen

edit: it's also a logical fallacy, like saying that someone can't have an opinion on something unless he is an expert in that something--but worse, because i was referring to someone who would be included in whatever that something is
Until EVERYONE pays the same tax rate regardless of income, this argument will go ad infinitum. Everyone should have skin in the game, regardless.

Anything less than that is not 'fair' nor equitable. If you cant agree with that, your sense of fairness is ass and ability to adjudicate anything is very questionable.

It is clearly a wedge issue designed to make sure that people argue over it. Wake up.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
50452 - 10-23-2017, 18:18
Quote:
Apparently, it's that I have a different opinion than you.
Maybe. But you also have no ****ing idea what MAGA means.

motoxbudd
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
50453 - 10-23-2017, 18:36
beliel is beyond ****ing moron. any ****tard who believes "fairness" is whatever is agreed by majority should be tossed in a chipper shreader and guts used to fertilize farm fields. there is no point arguing simple logic with an adult human with less comon sense than a spoiled toddler.

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
50454 - 10-23-2017, 18:41
yeah you're not any better moto. y u lie?

groove
VeteranXX
Old
50455 - 10-23-2017, 18:44
Quote:
Have I ever said that I was going to benefit directly from tax cuts to the rich? Nope.

Have I stated what my income was at the end of my career as well as talking about struggling for over 2/3. It isn't an instant win. You have to invest time, effort,sweat, blood.. then, later it pays off.

Oh you're 34 and haven't made it yet? Tired already? Want to say **** it and ask for a chunk of someone else's cash?

**** off.

I am not rich. But what I have I earned
i didn't mean you specifically, but there is definitely an overarching theme here that ppl hate anyone more or less financially successful than them

some ppl love to bag on those who have less money, and then complain about anyone that has more

or think they 'worked harder' than anyone else and its impossible to be any more successful than they are because they worked at the maximum human effort level

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
50456 - 10-23-2017, 18:45
Groove just owned this thread

Lock it up now boys

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
50457 - 10-23-2017, 18:46
Confirmed

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
50458 - 10-23-2017, 18:51
Another thread of supertrap senile bragging about his former ****ty job and four heart attacks and how hard he worked because he's no insecure about his welfare status

Jfc no one is jealous of you

Plz get a job so you have some sort of hobby dude

phaytal
VeteranXV
Old
50459 - 10-23-2017, 18:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
in recent polling 40% of American's think media is inventing their own narratives now

while only 1 in 5 registered Democrats even begin to question that official MSM narrative

only 20% of Dems not 100% sold on fake news snake oil

r-selection types just love confirmation bias

go with their gut feelings on figuring facts

who knew?
When did polls become reliable Tele?

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
50460 - 10-23-2017, 18:58
We don't use msm stats or polls here boys!

Only Breitbart news

We thought you knew this tele

Page 2523 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot