Obibun breaks out... of the closet (admitted gay)

ITT obibun gets trolled.

interesting. it was a pathetic troll attempt, but for some reason he fell for it.

It wasn't even that he fell for it, he just has such a hard time losing face even on the internet he will argue a point that is indefensible, as Rayn pointed out earlier.

That and he fucks male models.

come to think of it, if you can't get hard for a fat hog chick, then how can you get hard for a hot male model?

so this means you CAN get hard for one, so i think this is why the thread has reached 11 pages so far

even this thread is eye row knee, i still don't seem to care

also dicks

but i still give the victory to obibun cause he really pissed off dubsack. dub dude you're trying way too hard, and you're not even remotely funny.

Huh? Where was I pissed off ever? I wasn't even the one that started this, I just found it funny.

It wasn't even that he fell for it, he just has such a hard time losing face even on the internet he will argue a point that is indefensible, as Rayn pointed out earlier.

That and he fucks male models.

the funny thing about this thread is that he got you all riled up for calling you and your wife fat fucks.

hahahaha the amount of devotion you have to this thread is a lol

the funny thing about this thread is that he got you all riled up for calling you and your wife fat fucks.

hahahaha the amount of devotion you have to this thread is a lol

:rofl: You realize he has never seen a picture of me or my wife? He obviously has me confused with someone else. And please show me any post in this thread where I was "riled up".

i'll be waiting for my blowjob whenever you get around to finishing your 10 year romp in that fake canadian university, obibun.

0.jpg

how the fuck does obibun pull off trying to act cool while simultaneously making dwarf fortress threads and starcraft 2 cases and talking about how much he'd rather fuck a dude than an ugly female?

paradox

how the fuck does obibun pull off trying to act cool while simultaneously making dwarf fortress threads and starcraft 2 cases and talking about how much he'd rather fuck a dude than an ugly female?

paradox

Because he fucks (male) models. Duh....

adam mitter bun splitter , adam mitter penis eater , adam mitter pipe fitter , adam mitter semen shitter , definitely a catcher , not worth a reply , not worth a thread , obibun needs some cum , obibun u mad lmao , obitakesitinthebum , ofn , ohboybuns , pack my shit , pucker your butthole

:rofl: Holy shit

Back