J. Daspin III of Flame4Cash fame has officially screwed the pooch by nSpectre - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page J. Daspin III of Flame4Cash fame has officially screwed the pooch
Page 5 of 27
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
81 - 09-04-2003, 22:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by nspectre
Not gonna worry about it. From the tone of his forum thread he's gotten his hard-on and it likely ends here.
Maybe not worry, but defiantly keep your eyes open. How long ago did this whole thing start and yet he sounds like he has been obsessed about finding you. He waited 2 hours and that's just what he said.. it was probably longer. He wanted to fight with you during the day in a 7-11 parking lot with his gf taking pictures.

The guy sounds unbalanced to say the least.

Sponsored Links
Scurvy With Fries
VeteranX
Old
82 - 09-04-2003, 22:21
yo nspectre call the police know so they can get the pictures and hes ****ed

Redemption
VeteranXX
Old
83 - 09-04-2003, 22:21
Lifetime will be buying the rights to your life story now that you have an internet stalker.

blazore
VeteranXV
Old
84 - 09-04-2003, 22:21
Man, he's sooooo dreamy.

A guy with "connections," like 'some guy' and 'the mexican boy' - he's ****ing elite, they even have mafia names.

Watch yo'self nspec

xpdnc
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
85 - 09-04-2003, 22:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapefruit
yo nspectre call the police know so they can get the pictures and hes ****ed
yup

iNVAR
Computer Monkey
Old
86 - 09-04-2003, 22:22
scooby had an incident a while ago where he beat the **** out of someone because that person got out of his car and was intending to start ****. it's self-defense.

i would say mr. daspin sticking his face into your car and yelling at you and saying 'you can take the first two shots" would be grounds for beating the **** out of him and calling it self defense because you believed he would have used physical force regardless.

Slash
VeteranX
Old
87 - 09-04-2003, 22:23
I feel I must point out how much of a sore loser this guy is.

xpdnc
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
88 - 09-04-2003, 22:23
time to get the restraining order

he's probably violating his parole just being there

nSpectre
Musashi's Suck-pig
Rayn's Apprentice
Contributor
Old
89 - 09-04-2003, 22:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Silas
What were you going to buy at 7-11? Maybe TW could put together a support fund to help you out in light of this trauma.
Well, in that case... I was going there to buy a gorgeous 5' red-head with big ****. :browsmile

Toaster
VeteranXV
Old
90 - 09-04-2003, 22:24

The "goatseer". Sounds like some sort of prophet...

Scurvy With Fries
VeteranX
Old
91 - 09-04-2003, 22:24
how come I can't get to flame4cash
did someone kill it?

iNVAR
Computer Monkey
Old
92 - 09-04-2003, 22:24
yes, i guess tw must have killed it again.... inadvertently of course.

Natural
VeteranXX
Old
93 - 09-04-2003, 22:24
funnay

bonz
VeteranXV
Old
94 - 09-04-2003, 22:25
Umm he could be sitting in jail rightnow my friend had a simmilar incident and they too the ****er that kicked his car to jail

K-Rex
VeteranX
Old
95 - 09-04-2003, 22:25
God damn fifth page! Why doesn't someone page me when the good stuff comes up.

Boy oh boy this guy must have the smallest penis in the world.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
96 - 09-04-2003, 22:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by nspectre
So, Mr. Jeremy Daspin III of Goatse fame has decided to take it to the next level.

Leaving work today, I drove out of the parking structure and to a local 7-11 a few blocks away. With the engine still running I pop open the door and pause as the radio finishes up a news story.

Suddenly I hear, "Are you Troy?" and up walks Jeremy with a little blonde chick. She has a disposable camera and starts taking pix. He then says, "Is this yours?" and whips out the nice little treasure I delivered to his house. Trying not to bust out laughing I say, "Yep". He then leans into my car, gets within two inches of my face and begins yelling,

"What the **** man! I should kick your ass! You come to my house with this ****! Get out of the car. I'll give you two free shots and then I'm going beat the **** out of you. I'm going to kick your ass. Get out of the car."

At that I put the car in neutral and revved the engine. He instinctively started to step away from the open door, then thought differently and stepped back to block it again. I put the car in reverse and at a normal speed began to back up, pushing him with the door. He moved out of the way, I stopped with car and closed the door, smiled bye-bye and proceeded to exit the parking lot. Jeremy ran after the car screaming, "Get out of the car! GET OUT OF THE CAR!" and then kicked the rear quarter-panel as I tootled on my way.

So, this could get interesting. Now that he's officially tracked me down, waited outside of my place of business for who knows how long, tailed me to another location and then assaulted me with threats of bodily harm I have just about everything I need to really rock his world.

We'll see what he does next.

u should have beat him up, and his girlfriend, and took pics

Jotaro
Banned
Old
97 - 09-04-2003, 22:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaYbAcK
What I find the worst about that story is the fact that he was actually carrying around printouts of goatsex.

not only that, he's been keeping it.

bonz
VeteranXV
Old
98 - 09-04-2003, 22:26
Ide like to see how badassed of an e-thug he is whne hes getting ****ed in the ******* by some huge ******

xpdnc
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
99 - 09-04-2003, 22:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotaro
for 3 months

BlackCircle
VeteranX
Old
100 - 09-04-2003, 22:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotaro
Probably has it framed

Page 5 of 27

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page J. Daspin III of Flame4Cash fame has officially screwed the pooch

Social Website Bullshit