[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Reza Aslan; a muslim, lectures us on how evangelical Christians that voted for Trump are members of a cult.

:lol:

What is the difference between evangelical Christianity and a cult? What makes it not a cult?

Mormonism, Catholicism, Scientology, Heaven's Gate-- are they cults?

The only people that don't think evangelical Christianity is a cult are evangelical Christians, and does not matter for whom they voted. They're nuts.

indian tribes are cults

Which ones?

Chakari?
Chakma?
Hajong?

That's all I know without googling. All of the tribes?

I asked a very simple question: what makes evangelical Christianity not a cult?

For someone that calls others stupid on the reg, thinking it makes them angry, let me give you a pro-tip: whatever kind of crackerjack box you bought your "Masters degree" from, if you did not have to research, write, and defend a thesis, you might want to stop bragging about it.

Back on topic: evangelical Christianity is a cult.

I've seen evangelicals interviewed about Trump. They just shrugged and said something like "It's not about Trump the man. It's about what he will do for us".
Sounds like a reasonable explanation to me.

For someone that calls others stupid on the reg, thinking it makes them angry, let me give you a pro-tip: whatever kind of crackerjack box you bought your "Masters degree" from, if you did not have to research, write, and defend a thesis, you might want to stop bragging about it.

Having a masters degree does not make you smarter or wiser than someone who does not. It means you are usually more educated in a particular subject than someone who does not have one or has one in a different field.

It's pretty childish to keep thumping that degree from your high horse as if that somehow makes you an authority on anything and everything.

i had 2 research, write and defend a thesis 4 undergrad (i thought that was wat everybody had 2 do, even the gender studies/ethnically fair trade peace studies majors) altho it was for one of the humanities degrees in long-term unemployment, not STEM cell calculus

how many citations has ur thesis had? (i got 0 -- #Sad!) that's the real ~great scorecard~

imho

Which ones?

Chakari?
Chakma?
Hajong?

That's all I know without googling. All of the tribes?

I asked a very simple question: what makes evangelical Christianity not a cult?

Back on topic: evangelical Christianity is a cult.

leftist indoctrinating group think doesn't have what it takes to qualify to cult status yet does it?

just checking for some undergraduates i know

DYpi-ABX0AENmLo.jpg

DYpi_t4WAAAWvb6.jpg

A cult? See, here we go again - liberals trying to breed separatism and hate. We are all basically the same. One big cult of humanity. Liberals need to get over the fact that we have differences and get on board with the rest of us who believe in equality.

there is no difference between the sexes......or the races

but we still need gender studies and native american, african american, asian american, etc, etc, etc, history because without that what is the point of living?

is this cult level yet?

Back