[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Spanky Dotard should be worried. 19 indictments, 5 guilty pleas, and if he thought the probe was going deep before, Mueller is about to give that thing a firm half-twist.

Donald Jr better start recalling who the blocked number was he called in-between his 2 calls to the Russians. He remembers those 2 calls, which were just 10 minutes apart, but for the life of him can't remember who the blocked number was that he called in between them. :rolleyes:

One year anniversary, and this thing just gets better and better.

is this your final answer? :rofl:

This is the one year anniversary, and things are far from final. My recommendation is you and the rest of his supporters better lube up as best you can. This is nowhere near final.

yeah, one year anniversary.

one whole year, and still no collusion.

again, as pointed out many times in this thread, you've been nothing but wrong over and over again. I'm not going to worry about your empty threats.

This is the one year anniversary, and things are far from final. My recommendation is you and the rest of his supporters better lube up as best you can. This is nowhere near final.

First you threaten havax with actual violence then you threaten to rape all of tribalwar.. you are not right in the head

man, you guys need to watch this again and think about how much of a lying scum bag this guy is. he actually believed without a doubt that hillary had it in the bag and all of this could go away and hide forever. word is he knew everything about what the fbi was doing. strzok and page even admit it in their text messages that obama wants to know everything they are doing with the russia/trump investigation.

Last edited:
To what? A serious tongue lashing from the elitist, leftist State-controlled media?

That'll teach them.

The wildcard in all of this is the unbelievable amount of sealed indictments coming from Sessions department. More in 1 year than in the past 8 combined if I remember correctly. Sessions might be a total fucking tool, but he is busy doing something and hopefully, he takes down a huge number of Statist fucks.

Don't get too excited about an indian war wounded heart, wouldn't want your disability to finally catch up to you.

the tolerant liberal with a family of morbidly obese type 2 diabetes hillbillies representing.......

just don't touch his family doctor or their obamacare

Last edited:
985augfohoy01.png

:lol: reeeeeeeeeeee! too late leftists

trump/putin/pence 2020

:lol: leftist tard tries to trigger drumpf supporters with painting

PgY5oZq.jpg

we take their hate and create the greatest memes

:rofl: maga

Back