[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

between this and the recent diversity quota/aa implementation of 25% more black kids in their wealthier schools ...... which they raged about

it is safe to say that maybe even New York is becoming too Jewish for rich jews now.........:rofl:

man this world is fun to watch right now

it might not be the Apocalypse yet, but the zombies have long started consuming one another already

I didn't pay attention to this until now.. pretty fucking great actually. Keep in mind the professor in fresno and how free speech protects you not from backlash but from government backed retribution.

This will get interesting now.

NYC lawyer Aaron Schlossberg, under fire for racially-charged rant, facing legal complaints

he will just point out that

Your or my stance on this is sorta of irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.. this will play out since lawyers are involved and someone is going to get butthurt.

Let's watch and find out together which group that is.

all he should have to do is point out that he does pay for all their welfare as a hard working, over taxed, new yorker......

instead it will take that "berg" in his last name to remind the rest of the lawyers in New York that he is a chosen person and that the rest of them should not persecute another one of their chosen people (((lawyer))) to this level without setting a dangerous future precedent.

but that didn't work for the Clippers owner, who they obviously had other intentions for, so maybe they need a sacrificial lamb to slaughter once in a while......either way feast my darlings. feast on the flesh of one another.

I'm thinking he is in it for a buck or 2.. the "berg" part did confirmed it for me. Should be mildly entertaining for a minute either way

Yep.. going to take me a bit to try and understand that logic

Clapper: "A Good Thing" If FBI Had Someone "Observing" Russian Interactions With Trump Campaign
Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told CNN's Don Lemon Thursday night that the president's claim that the Obama administration spied on his campaign is "hyperbole" but if it is true, it is a "good thing."

"They [the Obama admin's FBI] may have had someone who was talking to them in the campaign, but, you know, the focus here... is not on the campaign, per se, but what the Russians were doing," Clapper said.

But if there was an intelligence agent "observing" the Trump campaign's interactions with Russia, "that's a good thing because the Russians posed a threat to the very basis of our political system."

"I think it's hugely dangerous if someone like that is exposed," Clapper said of the yet-unnamed spy inside the Trump campaign.

At the same time Thursday night, former U.S. attorney Joe diGenova was telling FNC's Tucker Carlson a different side of the story: "We have learned that the crimes were committed by the FBI, senior members of the Department of Justice, John Brennan, Mr. [James] Clapper, Mr. [James] Comey and others associated with the Democratic Party... And Donald Trump and his associates committed no crimes."

The surveillance of the Trump campaign is going to be viewed by history as a really dark aspect of American politics. Even if someone does not like Trump's politics say 20-30 years into the future, they will be aware of how bad it really is.

Kind of how a lot of the GOP wanted the Iraq invasion, but in hindsight everyone knows there was so much wrong with it.

Clapper went from it never happened

to trump is lying about it

to well it happened but it was a good thing

Clapper needs to be in prison with Brennan at this point......and Susan and Holder and Comey and all the rest

Ass Clapper needs to be his new name in politics

Kind of how a lot of the GOP wanted the Iraq invasion, but in hindsight everyone knows there was so much wrong with it.

but not enough to not repeat the lessons a few more times in the past few months alone........

at this point it isn't about learning from our mistakes but finding new ways to make excuses for them because we are looking for a means to achieve our goals and not solutions to the problems we are very clearly creating

dangerous stuff for desperate people we are seeing right now

we can't get hillary so we're gonna have to settle for clapper and brennan which we are totes gonna get this time we're gonna lock someone up 4 real real

let's not get ahead of ourselves.. we would need to take the FBI down and the ramifications of that need to be discussed

Trump's presidency makes me feel a lot closer to libertarianism. I warmed up the ideals as teen simply because I knew the government is inefficient. But now I feel closer to those ideas because of corruption and just the creep factor of how it slowly and effectively government erodes civil liberties, and forces SJW ideals on people.

I'm also hoping that later in Trump's presidency there will be a drastic reduction in government. I really do think it's in the cards. We are increasing the deficit now, but Tump has taken a lot of people who have always criticized about this department or that department, then had them run the department. And the DoD is also going to be audited for the first time in more than 70 years. I think he wants to weaken the government but is waiting for it.

For example, Rick Perry spent his entire political career bitching endlessly about how horrible energy regulation is....Trump made him United States Secretary of Energy. Betsy DeVos was interviewed by Jon Stossel recently(libertarian), and she's always complained about the department she now heads. It's like Trump just put these ticking time bombs in all of these key positions in government.

at this point i don't think anyone is really worried :lol:

Spanky Dotard should be worried. 19 indictments, 5 guilty pleas, and if he thought the probe was going deep before, Mueller is about to give that thing a firm half-twist.

Donald Jr better start recalling who the blocked number was he called in-between his 2 calls to the Russians. He remembers those 2 calls, which were just 10 minutes apart, but for the life of him can't remember who the blocked number was that he called in between them. :rolleyes:

One year anniversary, and this thing just gets better and better.

Spanky Dotard should be worried. 19 indictments, 5 guilty pleas, and if he thought the probe was going deep before, Mueller is about to give that thing a firm half-twist.

this is what is going on in opposites bizarro TDS PTSD world.

back here on planet Earth court judges are telling Mueller he has to reduce, not increase, the scope of his investigation.....it overstepped its goals and bounds

Mueller has agreed to "REDUCE" the level and number of questions he will be asking Trump in response to that.......

Giuliani: Mueller's team will not indict Trump

but hey, you have only been wrong about 100% of everything else about Trump, from him not running, him not being serious, to him not being able to win, to him quitting, dropping out, to being impeached any day now.............

despite you guys using a gill net, all current indictment charges having nothing to do with Russia at all, most of those cases NOW falling apart before your eyes after the Strzok fiasco, and you guys are running on less than empty......with nowhere else to go

at this point, after the IG report is released, it is more likely that members of Mueller's will be getting charges against him than Trump is. Aint that amusing

Last edited:
Back