[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Wow.. I usually have to go through a few stories to find my own choice of best story of the day.. some days it is impossible to decide.

Not today

Homeless man jailed for three months after trying pay for Burger King with counterfeit $10 bill files suit

Ellis' attorney said the cashier likely wouldn't have questioned if the money was real if a white man in a suit handed him the same bill.

Now Ellis is suing the fast food giant and franchisee for nearly $1 million, saying he was discriminated against because of his appearance.

feels-good-man.jpg

Prosecute criminal elites who ordered FBI probe of Trump’s Russia ties

Can you imagine the outrage if a Republican president used the Department of Justice to spy on political rivals during a major U.S. election? Complete with surveillance of campaign associates and spies embedded within a presidential campaign — all based on what is at best highly questionable — if not utterly fabricated — evidence?

Heads would explode. The reliably anti-Trump — and anti-Republican — media would be screaming, “This is bigger than Watergate!” And they would be right. Someone should pay for this assault on our democracy.

Because that’s exactly what Hillary Clinton’s cabal and her Deep State allies within the Obama administration did to Donald Trump’s campaign, The New York Times confirmed yesterday.

“The F.B.I. investigated four unidentified Trump campaign aides in those early months, congressional investigators revealed in February. The four men were Michael T. Flynn, Paul Manafort, Carter Page and Mr. Papadopoulos, current and former officials said. The F.B.I. obtained phone records and other documents using national security letters — a secret type of subpoena — officials said. And at least one government informant met several times with Mr. Page and Mr. Papadopoulos, current and former officials said,” the newspaper reported.

The DOJ’s justification to violate Americans’ rights, ruin careers and lives?

A drunken conversation between campaign volunteer George Papadopolous and an Australian diplomat. An unpaid, low-level nobody mouths off in a bar, and the FBI launches into a major investigation against the leader of the Republican Party and his associates. But according to now-fired James Comey, there was “other” intelligence — the discredited Russia dossier that even Comey admitted to Congress was “salacious and unverified.”

So Barack Obama’s FBI goes after Trump over allegations someone in his orbit may have spoken to some Russians at some point in their lives. Never mind that Hillary Clinton and the DNC paid Russian informants and a foreign ex-spy Christopher Steele millions — laundered through its law firm Perkins Coie and slimy Fusion GPS — to derail her political opponent. When you’re a Clinton or an elite, the rules don’t apply.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions and FBI Director Christopher Wray must hold all lawbreakers accountable or resign immediately. If they turn a blind eye and give criminal elites a pass, voters should demand Congress file articles of impeachment forcing their removal.

Americans shouldn’t accept a corrupt justice system that abuses its power to target political opponents.

"the discredited Russia dossier that even Comey admitted to Congress was “salacious and unverified.”"

So tired of this shit from both sides. Little half-truths like this littered EVERYWHERE.

BURR: And when you read the dossier, what was your reaction, given that it was 100% directed at the president-elect?

COMEY: Not a question I can answer in open setting, Mr. Chairman.

[later about his discussions with Trump]
COLLINS: Did you limit that statement to counterintelligence invest — investigations, or were you talking about any FBI investigation?

COMEY: I didn’t use the term counterintelligence. I was briefing him about salacious and unverified material.

He doesn't even specifically reference the dossier even though he is certainly talking about the pee tapes. No one would describe the whole dossier as salacious if they understood the definition of salacious, as I'm sure Comey does.

it's the same shit as trump calling immigrants animals from yesterday

I didn't pay attention to this until now.. pretty fucking great actually. Keep in mind the professor in fresno and how free speech protects you not from backlash but from government backed retribution.

This will get interesting now.

NYC lawyer Aaron Schlossberg, under fire for racially-charged rant, facing legal complaints

The New York City lawyer caught on video this week launching a racially-charged tirade against Spanish-speaking restaurant workers is facing legal complaints from elected officials and has been booted from his office as his whirlwind fall from grace continues Friday.

Schlossberg – who on Thursday was kicked out of the business center on 275 Madison Ave. that housed his office – is also at the center of a pair of formal complaints that Rep. Adriano Espaillat (D-N.Y.) and Bronx Borough President Ruben Diaz Jr. filed with the state’s court system.

“Racism and hatred have no place in New York State, and certainly no place in our justice system," Diaz Jr. said in a statement. "I stand with Congressman Espaillat in calling for the disciplinary committee of the New York State Unified Court System to examine the attorney identified as Aaron Schlossberg's reprehensible behavior and review his law license for possible revocation."

Your or my stance on this is sorta of irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.. this will play out since lawyers are involved and someone is going to get butthurt.

Let's watch and find out together which group that is.

it's like these ppl r falling all over themselves 2 write trump's campaign speeches 4 him

it's like they r working 4 the republicans/trump

it's like ~the swamp is all one flavor~

They sure know how to set the table.. the left. I mean talk about stepping in shit.

Edit: The more I look into this clown, the more it smells like a trap. He baited and they bit

Last edited:
Back